Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Screenplay - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Screenplay (489 Views)

To Turn Your Story/novel Into A Screenplay / About To Start Writing Your Script / Arch. / Shopping For The Next Award Winner Screenplay To Shoot? Five Tips To Look Out Fo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Screenplay by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
by

Freddie Spears

email:ogbafriday@gmail.com
tf: 08131944688
1: INT. LOCATION DAY

FADE IN: THE APPLE TREE

ALLAN and Marria met again under the apple tree where they both combat to find a solution to their love

ALLANNA
(Allana threw a bold step as he drew closer to Marria in the apple field where his advances die with every falling leaf from the trees)
What hath thy eyes a dot of saint, is it destiny that stained it's brown?

MARRIA
(Marria standing in front of his bold manness with a mild wind blowing her skirt fairly raising its hem towards the leg of Allana)
o Allana thou to make magic of my old eyes of new memories behold. There's nothing in it but the brown of my father's trait. I a saint of thy seeing? Then sights very do see varied vision and all do not come to reality.

MARRIA
(she submits herself to his directions and her eyes followed his hands she caught a falling leaf in her hand standing with reverence and brightness of her beauty as the sun came upon her hair when she took a step forward out of the shade of a tree)
O my ask fervent man, does the river stand removed?The trees too are dying, love starved land. There's little love what medicine for this mighty deep eaten sickness and rottenness of hatred that had termite holes in our land.

ALLANNA
(Allana held Marria with his strong and coerced farmer's hand in a manner that she felt the hidden softness of his earth hardened palms and he passionately pointed to the graves behind the apple farm.)
Do not point to the east at late noon for thou wilt dwell in the past of our ancestors mistakes. Our father's had their grievance and the river to separate their lands and love.

ALLANNA
(Quickly rushed to the ground and took part of the earth in his hands and passionately exclaimed)
Land and love the two monsters one devours the other but vanity land wilt swallow this box of love called heart. Tell me is it not foolishness to try and separate such elements? You the land that has swallowed my little box what holds love.

Thanks for reading...
TO BE CONTINUED....

(1) (Reply)

What Are Some Interesting Facts About Literature? / Riverine Competition [tortoise And The Fishes] / Life Chapter...Episode One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.