Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

What Is The Best Way To Invest 1 Million Naira? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Is The Best Way To Invest 1 Million Naira? (1422 Views)

What Should I Invest 1 Million Naira On / Invest #1,000 And Make #300,000 In A Month / What Is The Best Way To Invest 1 Million Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Way To Invest 1 Million Naira? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
Hello Investment gurus in the house. I recently started learning about FGN bonds and T-Bills and they seem pretty interesting study. But I'd like to know the best way to invest a million naira utilising the power of compound interests too so I can max my profit. Please I'd appreciate any response and advise from you all. Thanks.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Invest 1 Million Naira? by Favolly(f): 5:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
Mutual funds! Money Market Mutual Funds!!
Re: What Is The Best Way To Invest 1 Million Naira? by grownaira: 6:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
adrianstylez:
Hello Investment gurus in the house. I recently started learning about FGN bonds and T-Bills and they seem pretty interesting study. But I'd like to know the best way to invest a million naira utilising the power of compound interests too so I can max my profit. Please I'd appreciate any response and advise from you all. Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/2549485/earn-10-investment-monthly-10#2549485.24
Re: What Is The Best Way To Invest 1 Million Naira? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
Favolly:
Mutual funds! Money Market Mutual Funds!!

Explain further please.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Invest 1 Million Naira? by Angelstartups(f): 9:33am On Aug 31, 2015
Hello,

Have you considered investing in start-ups? Visit www.angelstartups.com.ng for more.

Cheers.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Invest 1 Million Naira? by Favparis(f): 10:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
OPPORTUNITY FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO GO INTO (IMPORTATION BUSINESS) AND MAKE COOL CASH THIS XMAS PERIOD.

ONE-ON-ONE TRAINING HAS COMMENCED.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS TRAINING IS ONE-ON-ONE. I WILL HOLD YOU BY THE HAND AND TEACH YOU EVERY SECRETE ABOUT THIS BUSINESS. SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE SCARED THAT ITS A SCAM OR WHATSOEVER.

DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN START IMPORTATION BUSINESS WITH JUST 20K AND MAKE 250K MONTHLY SELLING ON Konga, Jumia, Dealdey, Kaymu, etc?

WE WILL ALSO REVEAL HOT SELLING PRODUCTS YOU SHOULD IMPORT THAT SELLS FAST THIS SEASON.

Visit http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

DON'T BE LEFT OUT.

Call/Whatsapp 08036932174, 08179774175

For those that don't reside in PORT-HARCOURT, WE HAVE A PACKAGE FOR YOU.
visit http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

Re: What Is The Best Way To Invest 1 Million Naira? by goddaino: 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
Ford transit buses for hire, (within Lagos only) contact 08187342897, 07031642312

(1) (Reply)

Mmm Vs Sec And Fg / Ultimate Cycler Has Closed Up / MMM Nigeria Top Guider Chudi Ugorji Message To All MMM Nigeria Participants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.