Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

HOT! New Method To Get Unlimited Calls On Mtn - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HOT! New Method To Get Unlimited Calls On Mtn (73782 Views)

Awoof!!! Make Unlimited Calls On Your Mtn Sims. / Latest Get unlimited data On Airtel For 200#....works only with 2g / Unlimited Calls From Mtn For The Whole Day (this Is Not A Hoax) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOT! New Method To Get Unlimited Calls On Mtn by Olasco93: 10:52am On Sep 06, 2015
With the way i make calls yesterday, I don forgive MTN all their Sins and Trespasses committed agaisnt me in the Name of the Father & of the Son & of the Holy Spirit.... Let me hear your Ameeeeen

5 Likes

Re: HOT! New Method To Get Unlimited Calls On Mtn by diamondc(f): 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
can I do anoda one wen mine z exhausted abi are we restricted to once
Re: HOT! New Method To Get Unlimited Calls On Mtn by liusimbs(f): 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2015
airtel free 1gb without tweaking still blazing , get yours on the link with fresh un-used analyse imei
NOTE: fastest finger
http://www.niyonice.com/2015/09/still-blazing-get-free-airtel-1gb.html

1 Like

Re: HOT! New Method To Get Unlimited Calls On Mtn by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
Re: HOT! New Method To Get Unlimited Calls On Mtn by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 08, 2015
Sharing your free internet vpn connection is really cool if you’re successfully running any of the tweaks on your android phone. Any of the Simple Server, OpenVPN, Psiphon, DroidVPN cheats and free browsing can be shared or tethered via WiFi Hotspot or USB with another android phone or pc. Today I’m going to show you how to create a Wi-Fi Hotpot and share your tweaked free data with other devices. Full story here........
Quick Link: http://www.mtndata.com.ng
Direct Link: http://www.mtndata.com.ng/2015/08/share-simple-server-n-psiphon.html
Re: HOT! New Method To Get Unlimited Calls On Mtn by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
diamondc:
can I do anoda one wen mine z exhausted abi are we restricted to once
try...
am currently on my second
grin
Re: HOT! New Method To Get Unlimited Calls On Mtn by Caesary: 3:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
how can i do another one wen i tried it, i was getting a message that my current plan expires on 16/09/2015,,, but calls doesnt go try anymore,, tried deactivating didnt work
Re: HOT! New Method To Get Unlimited Calls On Mtn by Blackchampion(m): 8:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
Caesary:
how can i do another one wen i tried it, i was getting a message that my current plan expires on 16/09/2015,,, but calls doesnt go try anymore,, tried deactivating didnt work
U will have to wait till d said date 16/09/2015 and also d exact time u subscribed. #From Experience
Re: HOT! New Method To Get Unlimited Calls On Mtn by Blackchampion(m): 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
liusimbs:
that is if you did the weekly own
Yep. Possibly he did d weekly
Re: HOT! New Method To Get Unlimited Calls On Mtn by graceucthei: 8:43am On Sep 12, 2015
liusimbs:
I knew some people enjoyed the last Mtn to Mtn calls promotion till it was stopped for new subscribers but if you still have the bonus airtime you can still use it till it expires.
Today,I'll tell you the new method to get up to 9600 on your Mtn line for calls

How to get 4800 Mtn to Mtn bonus calls

1. Make sure you don't have more than 50 naira airtime on your line I.e not up to 100naira
2. dial *142*3*1#
3. Then select 1 to subscribe, and select 1 again to activate.

4. This offer last for only a day but their is an option for a week that cost 200 naira.

Check your bonus with *559*4#

NOTE: it was tested and working on sims that received the previous 10 for 10k bonus promo but you can try your luck

Source: http://www.niyonice.com/2015/08/hot-enjoy-unlimited-calls-on-mtn.html?m=1
Is this still working? I have been trying and they said I have insufficient balance meanwhile I have #100
Re: HOT! New Method To Get Unlimited Calls On Mtn by olanrewajunitem(m): 7:11am On Sep 20, 2015
Hello, I have subscribed for N30 for 1 wk, yet I can't call. My credit is just been deducted. If I check my bundle balance I still av some on my fone. Wat do I do?

Re: HOT! New Method To Get Unlimited Calls On Mtn by Youngpo413: 11:08am On Sep 20, 2015
liusimbs:
HOT! New Method To Browse Unlimitedly With MTN For 7 Days (No Tweaking)
strictly a good news for heavy data users, rock this while it last....many more goodies from MTN on our blog
http://www.niyonice.com/2015/09/hot-new-method-to-browse-unlimitedly.html
not working o
Re: HOT! New Method To Get Unlimited Calls On Mtn by Aitee1: 5:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
player007:
Was given about 350 or so some weeks back. And it lasted a week. Am I still eligible?

Which platform are you please, true talk or smooth talk, specify please
Re: HOT! New Method To Get Unlimited Calls On Mtn by Youngpo413: 8:28am On Sep 21, 2015
liusimbs:
what are you trying it with? pc or phone?
PC
Re: HOT! New Method To Get Unlimited Calls On Mtn by Godwin978(m): 7:40am On Sep 27, 2015
Dygeasy:
lol! Sorry.

I just activated the #150 own and I was given 4800naira to last one week.

Kinda cool though.
what's the code please?
enlitghten me
Re: HOT! New Method To Get Unlimited Calls On Mtn by Godwin978(m): 7:58am On Sep 27, 2015
stone07:
I did d one of #50 and I was given #5000 for a week.
But I don't know how to check d balance.
how did you do it pls
Re: HOT! New Method To Get Unlimited Calls On Mtn by PrinceDinno(m): 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2015
olanrewajunitem:
Hello, I have subscribed for N30 for 1 wk, yet I can't call. My credit is just been deducted. If I check my bundle balance I still av some on my fone. Wat do I do?

I tink m kinda experiencing such as well......only #30 is deducted yet it doesn't last up 2 d said 7days
Re: HOT! New Method To Get Unlimited Calls On Mtn by obinnafred(m): 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2015
liusimbs:
if you still not using this unlimited mtn free browsing on your pc and android, you re on a long thing ooo

enjoy unlimited data on your pc and android with simpleserver on your mtn,
enjoy while it last.
mtn-bis-5gb/day Current Working MTN Bis Subscription Codes (BB10 Plans) read more http://www.niyonice.com/2015/09/mtn-bis-on-android-pc-detailed-review.html
Can this work on #10

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Easy | How To Hack Symbian Phone S60v3 S60v5 S^3 Anna Belle / Latest Get unlimited data On Airtel For 200#....works only with 2g / Free And Fast Proxy Server IP And Port To Browse Anonymous September 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.