Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 - Literature (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 (473441 Views)

"The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. / Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge / The Fulcrum (an Action Packed Spy Thriller) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by pclinton: 7:41pm On May 27, 2017
Nice work brah

1 Like

Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Oyinprince(m): 8:11pm On May 27, 2017
mexzzy47:
Mehn this an interesting story.... Baba i comot cap for you..... Keep it up God bless
Johnsown1:
Wow what a piece
pclinton:
Nice work brah
Thank you Sirs, hope you guys are following season 2?
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Johnsown1(m): 9:10pm On May 27, 2017
Oyinprince:

Thank you Sirs, hope you guys are following season 2?
Ofcos yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Angelina996(f): 8:43pm On May 29, 2017
My namesake; Oyin, well done for this good job....thought u abandoned it before...I'm just done with the first season, starting the second now. Thanks for the mention...more data to your phone.
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by jummiepearl(f): 2:57pm On May 31, 2017
Waoh!!!!!

Came across this few days ago and it will be very bad of me if I did nit commend you
I must say you are just to much

Do you mind turning this into a real movie
You can email me if you don't mind?
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Oyinprince(m): 5:10pm On May 31, 2017
Angelina996:
My namesake; Oyin, well done for this good job....thought u abandoned it before...I'm just done with the first season, starting the second now. Thanks for the mention...more data to your phone.
You're welcome ma

1 Like

Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Oyinprince(m): 5:17pm On May 31, 2017
jummiepearl:
Waoh!!!!!

Came across this few days ago and it will be very bad of me if I did nit commend you
I must say you are just to much

Do you mind turning this into a real movie
You can email me if you don't mind?
Alright ma
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Rukkydelta(f): 5:20pm On May 31, 2017
Smiling smiley
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by MrCork: 6:09am On Jun 01, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Smiling smiley

angry

1 Like

Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by yungeez(m): 7:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
*...yungeez droped his phone after he finished reading TARASHA by oyinprince, he couldnt explain d feeling, it was by far one of d most mindblowing action triller he has ever read...*
bro whr do u get ur inspiration frm, dis is mind blowing, are u sure u r nt part of d ILLUMINATI m sure dey gave u dis script, cos i av been glued to it since last week, i couldnt think of anything else, even in church on sunday i was reading it while d sermon ws going on(God pls av mercy on oyinprince)... i duff my cap, shoe, shirt, trousers, singlet nd boxers in respect to ur mind blowing, awesome writing prowess... cnt wait 4 d season 2... Oyinprince dnt 4get to mention me wen u av it and if u av already start it pls link me up abeg... Godbless bro

1 Like

Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Audrinakane(f): 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
yungeez:
*...yungeez droped his phone after he finished reading TARASHA by oyinprince, he couldnt explain d feeling, it was by far one of d most mindblowing action triller he has ever read...*
bro whr do u get ur inspiration frm, dis is mind blowing, are u sure u r nt part of d ILLUMINATI m sure dey gave u dis script, cos i av been glued to it since last week, i couldnt think of anything else, even in church on sunday i was reading it while d sermon ws going on(God pls av mercy on oyinprince)... i duff my
cap, shoe, shirt, trousers, singlet nd boxers in respect to ur mind blowing, awesome writing prowess... cnt wait 4 d season 2... Oyinprince dnt 4get to mention me wen u av it and if u av already start it pls link me up abeg... Godbless bro

Season two has started already

1 Like

Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Rukkydelta(f): 9:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
@yungeez
Season2 has already start since
Here is the link to the season 2

https://www.nairaland.com/3410304/tarasha-2-return-revenge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by yungeez(m): 1:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
Rukkydelta:
@yungeez Season2 has already start since Here is the link to the season 2
https://www.nairaland.com/3410304/tarasha-2-return-revenge
Kk...Thanks Dear

2 Likes

Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by nkemdave(m): 3:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
Just new to this thread.

Hoping to enjoy this story
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Oyinprince(m): 4:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
yungeez:
bro whr do u get ur inspiration frm, dis is mind blowing, are u sure u r nt part of d ILLUMINATI m sure dey gave u dis script, cos i av been glued to it since last week, i couldnt think of anything else, even in church on sunday i was reading it while d sermon ws going on(God pls av mercy on oyinprince)... i duff my cap, shoe, shirt, trousers, singlet nd boxers in respect to ur mind blowing, awesome writing prowess... cnt wait 4 d season 2... Oyinprince dnt 4get to mention me wen u av it and if u av already start it pls link me up abeg... Godbless bro
Thanks so much bro

1 Like

Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Best1708(f): 11:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
Omo,dz story nah MIND BUSTER,twas as if i was watching an American movie.Nice one bro.

1 Like

Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Viking007(m): 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
xtreme07:
ok....hve u read tarasha?
Just started.

1 Like

Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Oyinprince(m): 6:04am On Jul 04, 2017
Best1708:
Omo,dz story nah MIND BUSTER,twas as if i was watching an American movie.Nice one bro.
Thanks man
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by vivvyo(m): 10:30am On Jul 14, 2017
Oyinprince, plx remind me of the chapter and episode where the story that led to omotara's mum's visit to the city to see that young man from her community was recounted...

need to read it again pleaseeeee
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by dammypat(f): 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
Wooooooooooooooooooow,I'm just speechless right now,iv not taken a day off this story since I started,the whole world need to see this, iv not seen or read something like this in this country, you are da bomb,take over from WOLE Soyinka n madam chimamanda,I can't wait to see u on CNN n BBC oo

1 Like

Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by astute28: 12:09am On Jul 27, 2017
infact im speechless i have been reading as ghost mode before but nw i must commend u u are good good write with killer grammer u are a genius keep d goodwork
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 27, 2017
mehn!! This story so great, nice work oyinprince. you the bomb
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by sucobaba(m): 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
Oyinprince:
Thank you mam cool I appreciate your kind words.

Hope you're following season 2 already?

Started from page 0......now here. You are good...spellbound is an understatement.

Kudos

1 Like

Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Oyinprince(m): 5:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
sucobaba:

Started from page 0......now here. You are good...spellbound is an understatement.

Kudos
Thank you man
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Oyinprince(m): 6:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
dammypat:
Wooooooooooooooooooow,I'm just speechless right now,iv not taken a day off this story since I started,the whole world need to see this, iv not seen or read something like this in this country, you are da bomb,take over from WOLE Soyinka n madam chimamanda,I can't wait to see u on CNN n BBC oo
Thanks Dammy. Thanks For reading
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Oyinprince(m): 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
jerrythafinisher:
astute28:
infact im speechless i have been reading as ghost mode before but nw i must commend u u are good good write with killer grammer u are a genius keep d goodwork
jerrythafinisher:
Thanks guys, hope you're already following season 2
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by sucobaba(m): 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
Oyinprince:
Thank you man
already following up on your blog

1 Like

Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Maymac(m): 7:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by shegssosplendid(m): 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
Oyinprince, u're not a human being oooo, bros, I hail this superb work of yours o, amen, how's the season 2 going to b Na? where should we follow up?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by shegssosplendid(m): 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
Oyinprince, just saw the 2, thanks ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Jpreyz(m): 1:24am On Aug 05, 2017
Oyinprince, you are simply the best!! shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by danlucky12: 1:47am On Aug 10, 2017
Epic Story ever, Oyinprince u r d bomb

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (Reply)

Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / Silent Seduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.