Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,476 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:07 PM

Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. - Gaming (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. (35139 Views)

Video Games That Were Way Ahead Of Their Time / Video Games That Killed People In Real Life (Photos, Video) / Hilarious Video Games Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by xtervaganza(m): 10:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
dmcdad:

I seriously wish to get married to a gamer. Or at least for her to become a gamer when we get married. Its really necessary for me.
wait, are you a guy?
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by Folystory2(m): 10:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
dmcdad:

No rivalry! Infact, after playing MK on Sega Mega Drive then, I never liked playing MK on recent Consoles. I still do once in a while, but I play is passively.

Same here brov.

Till today, I still prefer to play MK and street fighter on Sega.

Hummmmm. Shooooooooooorikeeeeeeennnnnnnn!
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by dmcdad: 10:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
Folystory2:
Nobody's talking about Contra!

Damn! I loved playing Contra and Tekken! grin
I enjoyed contra like there was no tomorrow. Infact, I was a contra god. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by dmcdad: 10:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
Folystory2:

Same here brov.

Till today, I still prefer to play MK and street fighter on Sega.

Hummmmm. Shooooooooooorikeeeeeeennnnnnnn!
Funny enough, I have never liked Street Fighter. Ever!
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by xtervaganza(m): 10:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
SexyKaycee:

I have a problem with the slow cars and wide apart missions

imagine twill take me 10mins just to get from one location to another
you know I played the game for an hour before I permanently gave up on it?

I don't like the copy copy and over doing of things on the game

3 Likes

Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by dmcdad: 10:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
xtervaganza:
wait, are you a guy?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Of course! Don't be fooled by the 'f' next to my moniker. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by olatade(m): 10:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
dmcdad:

You still are now, and you didn't put up any recent Console in that list?

Let's assume I'm old school and can't do without the classics (older games) because I still have some of them tucked somewhere in the family house garthering dust

But na ps4 sure pass sha
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by dmcdad: 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
RoseDearestLove:

Will do, thanks.
You welcome.

1 Like

Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by dmcdad: 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
olatade:

Let's assume I'm old school and can't do without the classics (older games) because I still have some of them tucked somewhere in the family house garthering dust

But na ps4 sure pass sha
Ohh... I see. Cool.
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by xtervaganza(m): 10:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
dmcdad:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Did you game on Dreamcast too?
i think dream cast came out at the same time as Playstation 1? It was a false move on Sega part and I think Playstation destroyed sega's career grin grin grin grin

I played it like 5 times but I didn't like it
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by xtervaganza(m): 10:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
cao:

It's on someone else's head, you'll have to discuss with them.
tell me what I need to do to have my crown angry angry
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by xtervaganza(m): 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
dmcdad:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Of course! Don't be fooled by the 'f' next to my moniker. grin grin grin grin grin
you know why I asked?

You said you wished to marry a gamer and then you put her in your comment

So why did you put yourself out as female?

Are you feeling like Bruce Jenner or what grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ishilove:

Where is Tank War? cheesy

Tank grin

Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by olatade(m): 10:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
xtervaganza:
i think dream cast came out at the same time as Playstation 1? It was a false move on Sega part and I think Playstation destroyed sega's career grin grin grin grin

I so much missed shenmue on the dreamcast,the grapics and storyline was superb
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by dmcdad: 10:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
xtervaganza:
you know why I asked?

You said you wished to marry a gamer and then you put her in your comment

So why did you put yourself out as female?

Are you feeling like Bruce Jenner or what grin grin grin grin grin
Ha ha ha ha ha. Just decided to pull a surprise prank on some of my fellow Barca fans in The Official Barca thread on NL. They asked why the change and I told em I am now transgender. It was for pun.
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by cao(f): 10:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
xtervaganza:
tell me what I need to do to have my crown angry angry
Put on your deerstalker (AKA Sherlock's cap) and deduce, after you've chosen the right method, it will magically appear on your head.
Warning: Some folks will not be able to see it.
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by dmcdad: 10:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
xtervaganza:

You are right. Although it was a bit better in graphics and in gameplay than PlayStation One, but PS ended up killing it.
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by xtervaganza(m): 10:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
dmcdad:

Ha ha ha ha ha. Just decided to pull a surprise prank on some of my fellow Barca fans in The Official Barca thread on NL. They asked why the change and I told em I am now transgender. It was for pun.
i hope you're coping well with the mails?

Too many virgins on here looking for free kpansh

Lol
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by xtervaganza(m): 10:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
dmcdad:

You are right. Although it was a bit better in graphics and in gameplay than PlayStation One, but PS ended up killing it.
it was better in graphics but not in gameplay (or maybe because I was used to the Playstation kind of gameplay b4 I played Dreamcast)

Anyway it came out 3 years late then and it died slowly
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by dmcdad: 10:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
xtervaganza:
i hope you're coping well with the mails?

Too many virgins on here looking for free kpansh

Lol
Mails keh... Anyone who visits my profile would know I am a guy unless the person is a dunce. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
If for any reason someone has sent a mail, I would have changed it with immediate alacrity.

Not like I am hiding my gender. Just fooling around with myself that's all.
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by xtervaganza(m): 10:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
cao:

Put on your deerstalker (AKA Sherlock's cap) and deduce, after you've chosen the right method, it will magically appear on your head.
Warning: Some folks will not be able to see it.
you sound like a true legend of the buttons

But I need to confirm it myself.

I'm on a work trip so I'll be back at home in a week.

What game are you currently on?
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by xtervaganza(m): 10:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
olatade:

I so much missed shenmue on the dreamcast,the grapics and storyline was superb
did you own a Dreamcast then?

Was it that awesome?

Playstation blinded me to it then
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by xtervaganza(m): 10:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
dmcdad:

Mails keh... Anyone who visits my profile would know I am a guy unless the person is a dunce. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
If for any reason someone has sent a mail, I would have changed it with immediate alacrity.

Not like I am hiding my gender. Just fooling around with myself that's all.
I've had people send me mails thinking I'm a girl because of the 'xter' in my username

I pray those virgin pervs don't find your profile, they will bombard you with mails you'll want to deactivate your acc
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by HyDef(m): 10:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
Legend of Zelda... That's my stuff... And Pokemon... I don't care what you say! I'm really more of a Nintendo guy.

1 Like

Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by cao(f): 11:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
xtervaganza:
you sound like a true legend of the buttons

But I need to confirm it myself.

I'm on a work trip so I'll be back at home in a week.

What game are you currently on?
Saints Row IV.
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by kechywillz(m): 11:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
the call of duty graphics,i mean the old one,still make sense
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by xtervaganza(m): 11:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
cao:

Saints Row IV.
will defo hook up woth you online next week

From the little I've read from you this night you deserve the crown

I'll be glad to learn some few things from the queen grin cool
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by dmcdad: 11:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
xtervaganza:
I've had people send me mails thinking I'm a girl because of the 'xter' in my username

I pray those virgin pervs don't find your profile, they will bombard you with mails you'll want to deactivate your acc
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Not while I have done the needful. grin grin grin grin grin grin To avoid stories that touch. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by dmcdad: 11:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
kechywillz:
the call of duty graphics,i mean the old one,still make sense
You don play COD recently? AW?
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by kenoz(m): 11:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
grin . Technology..
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
Sile12:
19. Tomb Raider.

Source: http://www.hexapolis.com/2015/07/28/12-video-game-franchises-then-and-now-the-graphics-evolution/
LMAO.... See the former Lara Kroft brea5t like razor blade..... grin
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by dmcdad: 12:07am On Aug 31, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
LMAO.... See the former Lara Kroft brea5t like razor blade..... grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy E be like Packer. grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

All Android Pes 2018 Players Lets Meet Here / Maki Kaji Who Invented Sudoku Dies Aged 69 / Ps3 Games Swap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.