Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,292 members, 7,780,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:27 PM

You Know You're A Game Addict When - Gaming (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / You Know You're A Game Addict When (42055 Views)

Game Addict? Lets Play Torn City RPG / Are You A Game Addict Of Candy Crush? Share Your Level Here / Signs You're Becoming Or Already A Game Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Know You're A Game Addict When by brainyack(m): 5:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
I once played fifa ultimate team for 16hrs straight..... You know when u are a fifa addict when you subscribe to Kazooie94, fifarallae, nephenthez, dirty Mike, ovvy on YouTube and follow them on twitter
Re: You Know You're A Game Addict When by exentric(m): 4:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
khalhokage:

Mostly Koreans though and Chinese.
actually this would be me if there was data for W.o.W i play league of legends and im good enough to go pro cool
Re: You Know You're A Game Addict When by exentric(m): 4:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
when the only sport you watch is lolesport are a huge fan of TSM...talk about toplaner and jungler when everyone around you is shouting midfield (football everywhere) my world is very very lonely....
Re: You Know You're A Game Addict When by Sphilip1(m): 11:36am On Feb 13, 2016
thank God, am safe
Re: You Know You're A Game Addict When by cao(f): 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
eamon360:
When u comments on the topic.
When you re-read the whole thread on your train back home.
Re: You Know You're A Game Addict When by kelvincoke(m): 2:15pm On Feb 28, 2016
I am a game addict only wen I play brickbreaker nd I challenge u all to beat my record..check it out

1 Like

Re: You Know You're A Game Addict When by Vyntra(m): 3:56am On Mar 01, 2016
When you completely drain a fully charged ds4 in one day
Re: You Know You're A Game Addict When by Blaqqcorleone(m): 2:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
You start dreaming of being lee in the walking dead.....omo...d sword i use dis nty nah die
Re: You Know You're A Game Addict When by cao(f): 6:10am On Mar 19, 2016
When you want to pack your PS4 controller, just in case...
Re: You Know You're A Game Addict When by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
grin I was born addicted!
cao:
When you need to go to the loo, but you wait until you've finished the level.
When you've to be awake by 5am, but you're still playing your video game at 4am.
When you honestly have to talk yourself out of buying a PS4, since you'd have no money left in your bank account...
Re: You Know You're A Game Addict When by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 21, 2016
Lol! @ capt. Price and who is yuri, soap and makarov?
Did you ever play the multiplayers grin I used to be called Sadam Hussein because of my handle! cheesy
Kyri:
most of my male friends call me Capt Price
Re: You Know You're A Game Addict When by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 21, 2016
Lol! cheesy you know you are an addict when you can mention more than 4 youtube game handles you subscribe to.
Was never really a football fanatic tho! The sport doesn't just readily appeal to me.
brainyack:
I once played fifa ultimate team for 16hrs straight..... You know when u are a fifa addict when you subscribe to Kazooie94, fifarallae, nephenthez, dirty Mike, ovvy on YouTube and follow them on twitter
Re: You Know You're A Game Addict When by Macrophage(m): 9:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lol. Funny thread.
I'm guilty of a lot of these. I also find myself watching and re-watching video game trailers. In fact, e don turn to hobby. Lol

1 Like

Re: You Know You're A Game Addict When by Havilla18(m): 8:00pm On Mar 30, 2016
When u feel like crying wen ur game console refuses to load a game disk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Know You're A Game Addict When by Emeka71(m): 2:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
You are always downloading and playing games on your laptop.
Re: You Know You're A Game Addict When by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
I won't lie. I am a game addict.
Re: You Know You're A Game Addict When by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 06, 2016
games sharpen your brain
Re: You Know You're A Game Addict When by Emeka71(m): 9:41am On Apr 12, 2016
Always visiting game download site.
Re: You Know You're A Game Addict When by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
sheymaziggy:
U know u are a game addict when wifey threatens u choose between her and d console and u tell her "we would talk about this later let me just pass this stage "
grin grin grin

Even the kids will join you in saying: "honey! GTFO or start walking"
Re: You Know You're A Game Addict When by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 1:44pm On Aug 24, 2016
ogaprime:

Loool @ "vice city cops knowing you"....when I have finished san andreas like three times more than a year ago...yet to play gta 4 and gta 5 liberty city
.. gt 3 is liberty city
Re: You Know You're A Game Addict When by ogaprime(m): 6:53pm On Aug 24, 2016
Dapsonemmanuel:
.. gt 3 is liberty city

No sir, google more...
Re: You Know You're A Game Addict When by frubben(m): 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
You know you are a game addict when u get angry with everybody because u failed to pass a stage/mission
Re: You Know You're A Game Addict When by Chidexter(m): 4:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
This thread lives on
Re: You Know You're A Game Addict When by napoleonbaba(m): 10:36am On Feb 23, 2017
you know you are a game addicts when you turn your school tablet to a console(otg n gamepad)and the school digital library to game center(free and fast WiFi)
Re: You Know You're A Game Addict When by Apkappsdl: 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2017
Born to be addicted, lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help!!!!. I Can't Create Steam Account / Petition For Nigeria To Be Recognised By Playstation Network. / My List Of Helpful Walkthrough Channels :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.