Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,095 members, 7,807,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map (69832 Views)

Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change' / That Moment The Driver Is Following Google Map (photo) / This Driver Was Following Google Maps. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by jamex93(m): 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
lwkmd
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by cold(m): 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
The driver must be a class 1 dolt

1 Like

Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by Burger01(m): 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
smiley
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
ladyF:
Hehehe,...,the driver no get sense.
what happened to its LADY F again? cry
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by iamolaide(m): 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
this pics ain't real the idea is dumb 4 real
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by omokoladele(m): 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
won ti get driver yen grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
Taylor86:
exactly how Nigerians found their self in Okija shrine Nigeria Ltd following Buhari open-teeth campaign
Mumuology dey ur blood walahi grin
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by Birniwa(m): 7:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
Som1 tell me dis pics aint real...

This pic ain't real!
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by promzyugo(f): 7:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
I will not comment since I didn't make the front page
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by nayoubiko: 7:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
IS NOT TRUE NA, U SELF
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by shedrack2222: 7:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
Hmmm

Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by stlaibrowne(m): 7:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
titurex:
[/color][color=#990000] ;DLol.. I wonder how the pips inside came out.

That part is easy now booth
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by AnneMomoh: 7:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
sojiboy:
K
Knife?
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by CivilzedTyger(m): 7:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
Rilwon:
The driver must have been Jonathan, clueless stupíd ogogoro drinking bastârd undecided
ahbeg leave jona jakie chan na him mentor. the drunken master grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by Rockyfancino(m): 7:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by honeyway(m): 7:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
Put am for reverse nah

1 Like

Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by nayoubiko: 7:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
THIS IS NOT TRUE, WHY FOOLING YOUR SELF WITH THIS TYPE OF FORMULATION STORY, WHEN THERE IS GOOD STORY EVERY WHERE??
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by ehix89(m): 7:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
hilarious
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by skelewu404(m): 7:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
titurex:
[/color][color=#990000] ;DLol.. I wonder how the pips inside came out.
tru the boot, use ur brain
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by Adesiji77: 7:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
ROTFL cheesy grin
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by skelewu404(m): 7:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
omenka:
Wtf!! cheesycheesy

Does google maps make you blind?? grin
.my tot exactly
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by efilefun(m): 7:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
Same way Nigerians followed the I HAVE NO SHOES scam into all this mess he left behind
Taylor86:
exactly how Nigerians found their self in Okija shrine Nigeria Ltd following Buhari open-teeth campaign

1 Like

Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
ladyF:
Hehehe,...,the driver no get sense.

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
open your legs, make I put something
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by femi4: 7:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
This is serious mapping
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by sojiboy(m): 7:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
AnneMomoh:

Knife?

OK I Don see u, u fine well well. Ping me on my signature
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by Jdesilentkiller(m): 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
This is exactly what happens if the witches from your village are computer literate.
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by harry509: 7:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
ThisisBuhari:
grin grin
hope dis administration we Rr now, is nt going 2 end up like dis vehicle ooh.
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by SmartMugu: 7:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
I guess the driver thought he was riding Keke Marwa.
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by Mcjhigs(m): 7:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
What-if fuel finish? Hmmm no b small thing! angry
Re: Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map by Cyriloha(m): 7:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
Som1 tell me dis pics aint real...

OH MY GOD HAHAHA I FIT SHOUT BUT I LAUGHING

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Nigerian Politicians Hear That Dangote Is The Richest Man In Africa / Some Jokes To Keep You Healthy In This Recession Time / When She Always Lie About Her Age Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.