Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari (32574 Views)

Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath / Gordon Obua Is Dead! Jonathan's Ex CSO Dies Of Heart Attack / Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by Rockyfancino(m): 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
qualified:
It's not the fault of the present administration. What do u expect when they have nothing to offer but body [/s]odour [s]language
and only d body language in three months perform more than pdp 16yrs, i can't imaging myself, enjoying light as if, i am in Paris

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by nobeku: 7:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
Taylor86:
bubu taught being d anchor head of dis great country is a day job

He's gradually retrieving his mouth action campaign promises

GeJ is greater than Buhari in every lenght

Blv no comparison

GeJ we miss u

Dey stole ur votes via almajiri

Not knowing they've stolen ur burdens, imperfections and shortfalls

You are not foolish..You speak as a foool..
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by jurist21(m): 7:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
Beautiful
I Told Them, APC was only Ready To Win March 28th Elections, Since arriving They had been as confuSe as there Acronym.
Give Nigerians your Campaign Promise Jonathan is out of office. Get that APC
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by linusbnn(m): 7:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
mars123:
Buhari, find out these ministers, probe them till they beg for forgiveness...overpaid, corrupt individuals claiming they served their country well. not one day did i see any of those pot bellied individuals sweat. of course, apart from result collation day.

Speak like a man with sense..Let Buhari nd his APC fellows give us details of GEJ corrupt dealings and start probing instead of this noise making everywhere. Abi u never tire for this noise up nd down?

3 Likes

Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by Standing5(m): 7:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
Chrisilo:

Check again... Didirin ode!
keep creating new id to like ur posts . . . Maga!
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by chichriso: 7:26pm On Aug 30, 2015

TO BOOST YOUR BLOG TRAFFIC, CLICK MY SIGNATURES TO ADD YOUR BLOG LINK/URL

Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by Bollinger(m): 7:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
ladyF:
Lemme read comments, this will be interesting. *spreads mat*

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Have you ever felt the need to meet a Nairalander in person just to slap the hell outta that person? That is exactly how i feel each time i see a post from you. Your posts are never contributory. Always childish and myopic. God!! i hope i meet you in person one day. I can only wish.

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by Chibokgame: 7:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
I don't mind them ,cos they are still learning,
more blame on the way, but God will judge them.

boko haram attack in the north east
blame Johnathan.
Buhari yet to appoint ministers
blame it on Johnathan.
flood getting to cause damage soon
blame it on Johnathan.
But.
when electricity supply is increased
Buhari body language,
Abuja cent in e r y city to begin soon
Buhari body language

ha b a APC and blame game: …
God Is watching
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by Orikinla(m): 7:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
Pidggin:
Blaming GEJ for everything is the greatest undoing of this present government
[size=18pt]Who is blaming GEJ for everything?
PMB commended GEJ for fixing the refineries.
PMB commended GEJ for outstanding achievements in agriculture.
But he also noted the cases of brazen corruption in NNPC which everybody knows is a fact.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by Dee60: 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
I think Jonathan meant well but his 'ministers' misled him, used him, at least a good number of them, and turned his administration into a thieving spree. These ministers should not open their mouths at all. The ones who did well will know themselves. For now MUTE is a good option.
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by philips70(m): 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
doctokwus:

Yet if it starts the next thing these same criminals and people like u would shout is either victimization or it being selective.
I still even pondering what gave the criminals the guts to utter such affront on the collective sensibilities of sane Nigerians.
What will somebody not hear in Nigeria!

Very soon these idiots will not get space to spew this garbage. Honestly, more than 25% of Jonathan's ministers will go to jail and Jonathan will be ready to throw them under the bus.
Let them enjoy their time of noise, its their basic human right.
Due process is the grace that gave them this leverage to issue this nonsense.
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by Democrata: 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
Birds of the same feather flock together. Stealing is dff from corruption _gej
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by mandax: 7:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
How then do APC people and Buhari gain popularity if not by insulting Jonathan and his crew as thieves?
Buhari and APC programs should have been making them popular. But where are the programs?

In the civilized world from where Nigeria copies democracy, it is hard to observe operatives of a ruling government label operatives of preceding government as thieves - unless convicted by a court of law.

Instead, if anybody in the preceding government stole money or did bad when in office, the police shall grab the person, prosecute him/her, and if convicted, the person is sent to jail, with possible recovery of the stolen public funds.

But in Nigeria, mugus cartoon Buhari - a president - as new Sheriff in town hunting people who stole money during the last administration, as if Buhari is a policeman. In fact, APC mugus reduce a whole president of a country, Buhari, to a policeman.

We now have a government run by very crude people.
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by Seadove70(m): 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
Dis one is PDP supporter, I dnt blame on u sha dat is y you falls against us.
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by jossyj: 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
BiafranNigerian:
The idiot moved into Aso Rock using promises but now has resorted to blaming Jonathan even for his reluctance to declare his assets publicly. I am sure Jonathan is still the reason all his appointments are Northerners.

chai bros easy na.
The jihardist no de even read here o.
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 7:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
chi4ik4:
APC lacks vision & mission.. Buhari is a mastobator.
and pdp has vision, that is why they were playing with ur intelligent

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by saracus(f): 7:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
And did you know the number of lives that has been lost since Buhari took over?
doctokwus:
May the devil punish each and every one of them.
Do they know the number of people Jonathan insulted while in power?
Do they know the number of lives lost during the GEJ govt due to his actions,inactions and cluelessness?
Ministers that should all be in jail with the amount of revelations coming out everyday about their grand heist, having the guts to still be talking!
If not how low the country has sunk,would such criminals have d the freedom to be issuing press conferences in sane climes?!
Ministers indeed!!
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by mrrock: 7:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
ddippset:
The ministers nor get name? Who are the ministers, let them mention their names if they have the sacks to. Useless people. If incompetence ever had a twin, it's name would be Jonathan. They still have mouth to talk! well its buhari I blame. His corruption fight is taking too long. tooooo long!

There's no war on corruption now, neither will there be in future. The war on corruption only happens on the pages of newspapers, TV, and radio. It's all a propaganda to get you give approval to an ignorant APC government.

Nobody is going to jail for corruption.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
In sane climes, these bunch of clueless kleptos shuld be behind bars! Nonsense!!!
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
undecided
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
I love Fayose, He is a Yoruba man with Igbo heart and mind. when Fayose said that PMB has no balls to probe anybody , him and his co-travelers are dirty, this ministers know he can't do jackshit, he is there masturbating. Oshimole, Amaechi, Okorocha, Tinubu, fashola , Aisha, OBJ etc names are there in the list USA gave to him.... GEJ and his men have the list

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by amusadele: 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
DickDastardly:

No, let him and oshiomole continue barking like rabbied dogs.

#100idleDaysInOffice #100wastedDaysInOffice #AroundTheWorldIn100days #100DaysOfNewspaperProbe #100daysOfPictureSnapping #100kunu&burukutuSippingDays #100daysOfBuhariOrders... #100daysOfPropaganda #100daysOfPostElectionCampaign #100daysOfMasturbation #100daysOfRegretForHisVoters #100daysOfBodyLanguage #100daysOfLying&Denying #100daysOfBigotryTribalism #100daysOfDauraNepotism #100daysOf...........................
simply the best
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by Demdem(m): 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
ocelot2006:

Yet the "Jona-daft" returned to Out oke to receive a hero's welcome. Keep yapping.

He received heroic welkom from the likes of Anyim, his servants, the governor and sycophants who folowed him down to the village. The real people of Otuoke are ready to stone the fool. He gave them no water.
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
Cameleon72:
Tell me something
Hmm dis ur dp naa die ooo grin Bunch of dumbo deadwood ministers. By d time u land in jail u ll learn 2 kip shut

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by Kiakia(m): 7:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
Dudes trying so hard to shield their ATM from investigation and eventual prosecution for mindless looting of the nation's resources.
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by PENCILLER(m): 7:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
mars123:
Buhari, find out these ministers, probe them till they beg for forgiveness...overpaid, corrupt individuals claiming they served their country well. not one day did i see any of those pot bellied individuals sweat. of course, apart from result collation day.
see wonder!thief even get mouth to mke such noise......
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by Pidggin(f): 7:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
Orikinla:

[size=18pt]Who is blaming GEJ for everything?
PMB commended GEJ for fixing the refineries.
PMB commended GEJ for outstanding achievements in agriculture.
But he also noted the cases of brazen corruption in NNPC which everybody knows is a fact.[/size]

Don't pretend like you are not aware of what's going on: Here is a ridiculous example "Jonathan is the reason we can't give school kids free meal or pay N5,000 per month-APC"

2 Likes

Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by notoriousbabe: 8:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
Even from the photo,one will know the devil between the two
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by AprokoMan: 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
Pidggin:

Don't pretend like you are not aware of what's going on: Here is a ridiculous example "Jonathan is the reason we can't give school kids free meal or pay N5,000 per month-APC"

wicked! grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by sparkwil(m): 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
APC is used to complaining
The whole world knows PDP is corrupt like APC

Buhari and his dullards shd stop saying wt everyone else knows

They were voted to make Nigeria better.
They should settle down to work and stop wining like fool.s sad
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by ladyF(f): 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
Bollinger:

Have you ever felt the need to meet a Nairalander in person just to slap the hell outta that person? That is exactly how i feel each time i see a post from you. Your posts are never contributory. Always childish and myopic. God!! i hope i meet you in person one day. I can only wish.
lwkm grin if wishes were horses....

You may even know me...what's your location, lemme know the part of town to avoid abeg, I no sabi fight grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials / Uniformed Men Led Us To Be Killed By Fulani Herdsmen - Plateau Attack Survivor / Inconclusive Election: Tambuwal Rejects INEC's Decision, Heads To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.