Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari (32564 Views)

Arewa Youths To FFK: Stop Insulting Buhari, Northern Leaders Or Face Our Wrath / Gordon Obua Is Dead! Jonathan's Ex CSO Dies Of Heart Attack / Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
mars123:
Buhari, find out these ministers, probe them till they beg for forgiveness...overpaid, corrupt individuals claiming they served their country well. not one day did i see any of those pot bellied individuals sweat. of course, apart from result collation day.
am tired of this probe this prove that. Tell that your baba go slow please let him start na, so we will help him and scatter this Una Nigeria once and for all.

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by Afritop(m): 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
Can someone please remind me of the innovative measures Jonathan did to tackle corruption as reported by the ex-ministers

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by AprokoMan: 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
notoriousbabe:
Even from the photo,one will know the devil between the two

even from ur moniker, one would know u have a dick hidden somewhere
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
wunmi590:
The government of blamer, when you know you can't pilot the affair of this great Nation, why did you step forward to run for the president.

This is how you are going to blame the gentle man till your four years in office lapse.

If I had blamed my past speaker of faculty while I was still an undergraduate then, I would not have had a successful tenure.

Please #babaoncechance work and stop blaming

#babaonechance
#babagoslow
#babatalkertive
#babacorruption
#BabaNepotism

2 Likes

Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by mildflame: 8:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
DickDastardly:

No, let him and oshiomole continue barking like rabbied dogs.

#100idleDaysInOffice
#100wastedDaysInOffice
#AroundTheWorldIn100days
#100DaysOfNewspaperProbe
#100daysOfPictureSnapping
#100kunu&burukutuSippingDays
#100daysOfBuhariOrders...
#100daysOfPropaganda
#100daysOfPostElectionCampaign
#100daysOfMasturbation
#100daysOfRegretForHisVoters
#100daysOfBodyLanguage
#100daysOfLying&Denying
#100daysOfBigotryTribalism
#100daysOfDauraNepotism
#100daysOf...........................

4 WASTED YEARS of CLUELESSNESS
4 WASTED YEARS of OGOGORO DRUKENESS
4 WASTED YEARS of WASHING Madams PANTIES n BRASIERS
4 WASTED YEARS of being USED by HOUSE BOYS/GIRLS
4 WASTED YEARS of being BULLIED by SUBORDINATES
4 WASTED YEARS of being used as MUMU
4 WASTED YEARS of MASSIVE LOOTING even by animals
4 WASTED COWARDICE YEARS
4 WASTED YEARS OF STUPIDITY HOPLESSNESS n DUMBNESS
4 MASSIVE YEARS of GREAT IMPUNITIES
4 WASTED YEARS of THIEVING thru FOOD BUDGET
4 WASTED YEARS of SIGNING NEVER READ DOCUMENTS

GEJ may dis UNIVERSE never see U type again

2 Likes

Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by WailingWailer00(m): 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
Buhari is a terrorist - El Rufai
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by wunmi590(m): 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
Sincere4u:

#BabaNepotism

Lol grin
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by chi4ik4(m): 8:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
and pdp has vision, that is why they were playing with ur intelligent
we can only find gullible element in APC not my GREAT PDP. that's only if you know the meaning of gullible because APC members are compound illiterate
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by HyperBase(m): 8:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
You guys should stop blaming babagoslow. He came the 2nd time to asorock to steal like obasanjo did, unfortunately at the wrong time when the oil prices fell to an all-time low and there is no money in the treasury for him to carry. So infuriated, he is now on the scramble to see if he can use asorock muscle to intimidate those he suspect of thiefing those ones that he is suppose to thief. Hehehehe.... Thief don thief another thief ration na......Hanhnnahnan

2 Likes

Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by neocortex: 8:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
mars123:
Buhari, find out these ministers, probe them till they beg for forgiveness...overpaid, corrupt individuals claiming they served their country well. not one day did i see any of those pot bellied individuals sweat. of course, apart from result collation day.

You must be joking, those ministers know that he has nothing on them that
is why they can come out and condemn his action.

If they are corrupt , let Buhari charge them to court.

God bless those ministers for speaking the truth.
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by Ayatullah(m): 8:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
omolami:
Buhari lacks the acumen to govern Nigeria, pure and simple. At campaign he thought it was that simple, but now that the reality has dawn on him, he results to blaming GEJ. Clearly Buhari is a dullard.

Buhari will not print Naira and other foreign currency to run Nigeria. If after taking office he sees how prodigal Jonathan has been while in office he will have no option than live by the reality on ground.
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by Okudiover(m): 8:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
tongue tongue tongue The OP topic seff deyy off point, it should have read " STOP INSULTING JONATHAN" - EX-LOOTERS TELL BUHARI. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by anwo247: 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
Taylor86:
bubu taught being d anchor head of dis great country is a day job

He's gradually retrieving his mouth action campaign promises

GeJ is greater than Buhari in every lenght

Blv no comparison

GeJ we miss u

Dey stole ur votes via almajiri

Not knowing they've stolen ur burdens, imperfections and shortfalls

Your post speaks my mind.

Thank you !

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by 989900: 8:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
Abeg, one question: Diezani follow join?
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by Masterlacruz: 8:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
WHILE # JONATHAN IS IN OFFICE And his appointment 1. NIMET~Dr. Anthony Anuforom 2.NNPC~Eng. Andrew Yakubu 3.NIMASA~Patrick Apobolokemi 4.PENCOM~Mrs. Chinelo Anohu Amazu 5.FERMA~Engr. Chukwu Amuchi 6.DPR~Mr. George Osahon 7.Bank Of Industry~Ms. Evelyn Oputu 8.Nigerian Content Dev. Agency~Ernest Nwanpa 9.Consumer Protection Agency~Mrs Dupe Atoki 10.NCC~Engr. Eugene Juwa 11.NAMA~Engr. Nnamdi Udoh 12.NCAA~Engr. Akikuotu 13.FAAN~George Uriesi 14.NCAT~Capt. Chinere Kalu 15.SEC~Aruma Otteh 16.Sovereign Wealth Fund~Uche Orji 17.NAFDAC~Dr Paul Orhil 18.FIIRO~Dr. Mrs. G. N Elemo 19.Maritime Academy Of Nigeria~Oron Joshua Okpo 20.Railway Corporation~Eng. Seyi Sijuwade 21.Nigerian Tourism Dev. Corporation~Mrs. Sally Mbanefoh 22.Budget Office Of The Federation~Dr Bright Okogwu 23.NERDC~Prof Godswill Obioma 24.NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya 25.Standard Organization Of Nigeria~Dr Joseph Odumodu 26.Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation~Emeka Nkem Mba 27.Industrial Training Fund~Prof. Longmas Wapmuk 28.National University Commission~Prof. Okojie 29.NESREA~Mrs. N.S Benebo 30.MDG Office~Dr. Precious Gbenio 31.Surveyor General Of The Federation~Peter Chigozie 32.Statistician General Of The Federation~Dr. Yemi Kale 33.Accountant General Of The Federation~Mr. Jonah Otunla 34.Auditor General Of The Federation~Samuel Yonongo Ukura 35.National Orientation Agency~Mike Omieri 36.News Agency Of Nigeria~Oluremi Oyo Oluremi Oyo was replaced by Ima Niboro....from the South South. 37.NEPC E/S David I Adelugba 38.NEPZA~Mr. Olugbenga Kuye 39.BPP~Engr Emeka Ezeh 40.Niger Delta Ministry-Orubebe, etc... GEJ appointments during his tenure!!! I am asking where were you then?

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by Eluwilussit(m): 8:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
Taylor86:

Blv no comparison

GeJ we miss u

True talk. Unfortunately, we gonna live with it for a long time. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by Excellentmind: 8:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
90 days has just gone, no single person has been prosecuted for looting the treasury. All we hear is noise upon noise full of baseless allegations. Buhari is such a great mistake!
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by saintkel(m): 8:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
mars123:
I use God beg u, get small sense nw or try borrow LadyF own nw, u no d c any good tin in Jonathan sef, if Jona had refused to concede victory to Buhari by nw ur head for dey sambsia forest wey dos boys go de use pluck mango. Try n c d light at the end of the tunnel. Jona is no saint n ur PMB is no angel so stop d fuss n smoke igbo bro...#lighter man!

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by HyperBase(m): 8:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
and only d body language in three months perform more than pdp 16yrs, i can't imaging myself, enjoying light as if, i am in Paris
. Oga, what have the Buhari body (odour) language PERFORMED Oh I forgot, it has caused epilepsy to all the APC supporters. All that GEJ achieved, PMB is claiming with body language soteee body language now generates electricity. Nigeria has finally gotten one invention pass oyimbo dem. Nainja I hail ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by tuniski: 8:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
omolami:
Buhari lacks the acumen to govern Nigeria, pure and simple. At campaign he thought it was that simple, but now that the reality has dawn on him, he results to blaming GEJ. Clearly Buhari is a dullard.
truth be told they were making wild promises cos they don't expect to win. I don't blame buhari a perennial loser expecting same outcome but, suddenly found himself in Aso Rock! He is still admiring the future at d villa while nigerians are beginning to regret voting him. Propaganda won't lead policies and action will. Did I hear some say body language. May god help us!
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by sammylove22(m): 8:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
when will the probe start. am tired of all these ranting without result

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by tuniski: 8:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
omolami:
truth be told they were making wild promises cos they don't expect to win. I don't blame buhari a perennial loser expecting same outcome but, suddenly found himself in Aso Rock! He is still admiring the future at d villa while nigerians are beginning to regret voting him. Propaganda won't lead policies and action will. Did I hear some say body language. May god help us! Scam everywhere in d form of APC!
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by Excellentmind: 8:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
Afritop:
Can someone please remind me of the innovative measures Jonathan did to tackle corruption as reported by the ex-ministers

Take away the sun glasses of hate in your eyes and you will see those measures. Ewu
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by Okudiover(m): 9:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
Masterlacruz:
WHILE # JONATHAN IS IN OFFICE
And his appointment
1. NIMET~Dr. Anthony Anuforom
2.NNPC~Eng. Andrew Yakubu
3.NIMASA~Patrick Apobolokemi
4.PENCOM~Mrs. Chinelo Anohu
Amazu 5.FERMA~Engr. Chukwu
Amuchi 6.DPR~Mr. George Osahon
7.Bank Of Industry~Ms. Evelyn
Oputu 8.Nigerian Content Dev.
Agency~Ernest Nwanpa 9.Consumer
Protection Agency~Mrs Dupe Atoki
10.NCC~Engr. Eugene Juwa
11.NAMA~Engr. Nnamdi Udoh
12.NCAA~Engr. Akikuotu
13.FAAN~George Uriesi
14.NCAT~Capt. Chinere Kalu
15.SEC~Aruma Otteh 16.Sovereign
Wealth Fund~Uche Orji
17.NAFDAC~Dr Paul Orhil
18.FIIRO~Dr. Mrs. G. N Elemo
19.Maritime Academy Of
Nigeria~Oron Joshua Okpo
20.Railway Corporation~Eng. Seyi
Sijuwade 21.Nigerian Tourism Dev.
Corporation~Mrs. Sally Mbanefoh
22.Budget Office Of The
Federation~Dr Bright Okogwu
23.NERDC~Prof Godswill Obioma
24.NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya 25.Standard
Organization Of Nigeria~Dr Joseph
Odumodu 26.Nigerian Broadcasting
Corporation~Emeka Nkem Mba
27.Industrial Training Fund~Prof.
Longmas Wapmuk 28.National
University Commission~Prof. Okojie
29.NESREA~Mrs. N.S Benebo
30.MDG Office~Dr. Precious Gbenio
31.Surveyor General Of The
Federation~Peter Chigozie
32.Statistician General Of The
Federation~Dr. Yemi Kale
33.Accountant General Of The
Federation~Mr. Jonah Otunla
34.Auditor General Of The
Federation~Samuel Yonongo Ukura
35.National Orientation Agency~Mike
Omieri 36.News Agency Of
Nigeria~Oluremi Oyo Oluremi Oyo
was replaced by Ima Niboro....from
the South South. 37.NEPC E/S David
I Adelugba 38.NEPZA~Mr. Olugbenga
Kuye 39.BPP~Engr Emeka Ezeh
40.Niger Delta Ministry-Orubebe,
etc... GEJ appointments during his
tenure!!!
I am asking where were you then?
Life na turn by turn I can see two of my village men for that list but since their tenure end dem dey Abuja dey chop nyafu nyafu Choi!!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by deji68: 9:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
grin grin grin ...even Shango God of lightning go dey envy baba....wetin im body language no fit do as per electricity generation, Buhari body language do am cheesy cheesy
HyperBase:
. Oga, what have the Buhari body (odour) language PERFORMED Oh I forgot, it has caused epilepsy to all the APC supporters. All that GEJ achieved, PMB is claiming with body language soteee body language now generates electricity. Nigeria has finally gotten one invention pass oyimbo dem. Nainja I hail ooo.
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
Afritop:

The only one I.can.remember is pardoned Alameigsia.

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by Amanwulu1(m): 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
fulanimafia:
What insults are they talking about?

They should be preparing their various defences against the numerous multi-faceted corruption allegations instead of mouthing inanities about.
thk God u didn't deny it's only allegatn n dat's what they're saying. Tell ur oga to lay hold on solid facts otherwise he's only a barking dog.

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by ddippset(m): 9:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
mrrock:

There's no war on corruption now, neither will there be in future. The war on corruption only happens on the pages of newspapers, TV, and radio. It's all a propaganda to get you give approval to an ignorant APC government.

Nobody is going to jail for corruption.
I know your type. When they start going to jail now you will find another song and sing. We shall see!
Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by ocelot2006(m): 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
Demdem:

He received heroic welkom from the likes of Anyim, his servants, the governor and sycophants who folowed him down to the village. The real people of Otuoke are ready to stone the fool. He gave them no water.

Yes....'cos you were there when they planned to stone him abi? Btw you do know you're referring to Bayelsa when you talk about water. Come to think of it, is there water in Daura? After all GMB was a former military head of state.

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by iyrojc(m): 9:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
MikelEleta:
This is a timely warning. Am tired of this blame game on Jonathan. Didn't dy knw he was bad before mkin all their kangaroo promises to Nigerians. Evrytin dy can't get right is blamed on Jonathan.Is it Jonathans fault that Buhari has also failed to declare his assets? ENOUGH of the blames and get down to bizness. SMH for this APC Bigots

Bros, when a leader has no vision he says rubbish about His predecessors and tries to cook up excuses

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 9:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
HyperBase:
we are saying d same thing, that what ur clueless corrupt gej plan for 6yrs without result, in less than 2months, we are enjoying d result without corruptions and economy sabotage, is that not body language, even d militant got d massage that dis new sheriff in town is not like our clueless corrupt brother ooo,

1 Like

Re: Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari by Edusouls(m): 9:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
Taylor86:

Blv no comparison

GeJ we miss u

shut up, illiterate..u even get voters card talkless of voting..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashola, Amaechi, Tinubu And Change By Shaka Momodu / I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo / Uniformed Men Led Us To Be Killed By Fulani Herdsmen - Plateau Attack Survivor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.