Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

3 Anti-gay Pastors That Turned Out O Be Homosexuals - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 Anti-gay Pastors That Turned Out O Be Homosexuals (2738 Views)

Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" / 7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria / Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Anti-gay Pastors That Turned Out O Be Homosexuals by kayo80(m): 6:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
I remember one of friends who used to be so homophobic he could beat to death any gay man he encountered on the road. I was shocked to death one day when he confessed to me he was gay. He said he was annoyed with his uncontrollable attraction towards the same sex, and so acted homophobic to hide his sexuality. After that day, I started doing a lot of research (both on and offline), and I have discovered that a lot of the most homophobic people out there are just closet gay men. I don't mean all homophobic people are closet gay; I am just saying there is a large number of homophobic people that are closet gay people.

To prove that, I have put up a list of 3 Pastors who were very anti-gay, before they were caught in the act. Please note these are all real MEN OF GOD...No names were made up. You can do your own research at your leisure time.

1. Pastor Eddie Long
This was one of the most shocking for me, cos I had watched this man on TV many times, condemning gay people. The Georgia pastor, and famous televangelist, Pastor Eddie Long was accused by 4 young men (ages 21, 20, 22, 23) filed a law suit against the pastor for using his fame and influence as a pastor to coerce them into having sexual relationships with them. The crazy part of it all was that he was having this sexual relationship with them when they were still in their teens. So, not only is the man a homosexual, he is also a pedophile (he was in his 50s at the time he was having sex with the teenage boys). Eddie Long spent heavily on the boys, buying them cars and giving them large stacks of cash to keep them enticed and cooperative with satisfying his lustful sexual urge.

2. Pastor Ted Haggard
Pastor of the New Life Church, in Colorado Spring, Colorado, U.S.A, Pastor Ted was, in 2006 exposed by a make prostitute, who accused the Pastor of paying him for sex over the course of three years. The pastor had been a long time anti-gay individual, and was in support of the Colorado amendment 43, which bans same sex marriage in the state. In defense of his homosexual acts, Pastor Ted said he wasn't a homosexual, but a heterosexual person with issues. Hmm!

3. Reverend Albert Odulele
Albert Odulele was born in London to Nigerian parents. He is a pastor, author, and televangelist. In 2003, the pastor fondled with and attempted to perform MouthAction on a teenage boy who was supposed to be in his care. In 2004, another incidence happened where he caressed the thighs of a man he shared a bed with. He initially denied the accusations against him, only to later admit, and say he has been battling with his sexuality for several years. Odulele was sentenced to 14 months in prison and he was registered as a sex offended.

http://www.oddee.com/item_99094.aspx

http://www.ranker.com/list/top-10-anti-gay-activists-caught-being-gay/joanne?format=SLIDESHOW&page=5

1 Like

Re: 3 Anti-gay Pastors That Turned Out O Be Homosexuals by sylvar02(m): 6:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
Isssoryt
Re: 3 Anti-gay Pastors That Turned Out O Be Homosexuals by kayo80(m): 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
Hmm
Re: 3 Anti-gay Pastors That Turned Out O Be Homosexuals by frankay430(m): 7:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
ok
Re: 3 Anti-gay Pastors That Turned Out O Be Homosexuals by Oruemu(f): 7:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
Not surprised, bedtime time tins

1 Like

Re: 3 Anti-gay Pastors That Turned Out O Be Homosexuals by Basildvalour(m): 7:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
Did they come out to say they are Homos
Re: 3 Anti-gay Pastors That Turned Out O Be Homosexuals by kayo80(m): 7:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
Basildvalour:
Did they come out to say they are Homos

Did you read my post at all? One went to jail for it, one said he is not necessarily a homosexual, but an heterosexual with issues (living in denial), and the last one was sued by 4 guys who were members of his church.
Re: 3 Anti-gay Pastors That Turned Out O Be Homosexuals by ProdigyLoco(m): 2:02pm On Sep 11, 2016
hmmmmm NCAN
Re: 3 Anti-gay Pastors That Turned Out O Be Homosexuals by wordcat(m): 2:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
What about that Catholic Cardinal?

Cardinal Keith O-Brien?

1 Like

Re: 3 Anti-gay Pastors That Turned Out O Be Homosexuals by kayo80(m): 7:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
wordcat:
What about that Catholic Cardinal?

Cardinal Keith O-Brien?

Hmm! Okay. Thanks for that addition.
Re: 3 Anti-gay Pastors That Turned Out O Be Homosexuals by Pidggin(f): 7:52pm On Sep 11, 2016
Statistics show that the population of Christians in the world is about 3 billion, of course you will find a few bad eggs amongst us.

OP, what is the purpose of this thread?
Re: 3 Anti-gay Pastors That Turned Out O Be Homosexuals by kayo80(m): 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2016
Pidggin:
Statistics show that the population of Christians in the world is about 3 billion, of course you will find a few bad eggs amongst us.

OP, what is the purpose of this thread?

This is not about 'a few bad eggs.' All the people I mentioned were staunch anti-gay protesters. They went to great lengths to fight the gay community, and in the end, it turned out they were closet gay men. If you don't find the point of my post in the heading of the post, I don't know what more to say. By the way, just for the record, I am straight.

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Video: A Fallen Angel Spotted In England? (watch 4 Minutes Video) / Who Copied Who?(bible And Quran) / 2021 Prophecies By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.