Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Share Your Toothache Experience - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Share Your Toothache Experience (2858 Views)

Don't Remove Your Teeth; 100% Natural Cure 4 Toothache Problem(Akokoro) In 5Days / Have You Ever Experienced Chronic Toothache? What Did You Do? / This Flower Juice Will Automatically Stop Your Toothache permanently. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Toothache Experience by Osisie(m): 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
Have u ever pulled out a tooth?

What's the best remedy for tooth wahala?

What is it like after removing a tooth? Are u still able to chew properly?

Pls, help! I'm about pulling out mine.
Re: Share Your Toothache Experience by frankay430(m): 7:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
ahhhhhhhhh
Re: Share Your Toothache Experience by eipreel(f): 9:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
Don't worry you'll be fine. The only painful aspects are the injection you'll be given on your gum to make it numb so you won't feel the pain in the extraction process and after the whole extraction itself but you'll be fine so don't panic.

I removed two odontomes(extra teeth) some months ago. The pain after extraction was such that I couldn't chew but then it doesn't always happen that way so don't be scared.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Toothache Experience by kkjoy(f): 10:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
Pulling your tooth shldnt be a problem if you go to a well experience qualified dentist.. I've removed 2 teeth and believe me I eat anytin I want 2hrs after extraction..
Extraction is just the only way to end the pain

1 Like

Re: Share Your Toothache Experience by Osisie(m): 6:26am On Aug 31, 2015
kkjoy:
Pulling your tooth shldnt be a problem if you go to a well experience qualified dentist.. I've removed 2 teeth and believe me I eat anytin I want 2hrs after extraction..
Extraction is just the only way to end the pain

Molar? Do u still chew meat? undecided
Re: Share Your Toothache Experience by Osisie(m): 6:30am On Aug 31, 2015
cry
eipreel:
The only painful aspects are the injection you'll be given on your gum.

Injection is painful on skin....talk more of gum!!!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Toothache Experience by kkjoy(f): 8:22am On Aug 31, 2015
Osisie:

Molar? Do u still chew meat? undecided
Infact na 3 teeth I don commot.. Nobody eat meat more than me
Re: Share Your Toothache Experience by salveoP(m): 9:07am On Aug 31, 2015
Have no fear bro...I extracted two teeth at a go. I only experienced post extraction pains which was nothing compared to the toothache itself. Before extraction i was given an anesthetic(adrenaline plus lidocaine ) to take care of the pains during extraction. Ma dear, u will be fine. The initial anxiety is very normal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Toothache Experience by STARSHYNE(f): 11:33am On Aug 31, 2015
salveoP:
Have no fear bro...I extracted two teeth at a go. I only experienced post extraction pains which was nothing compared to the toothache itself. Before extraction i was given an anesthetic(adrenaline plus lidocaine ) to take care of the pains during extraction. Ma dear, u will be fine. The initial anxiety is very normal.
Had the same experience with yours..Mine came with swollen face and all

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Toothache Experience by eipreel(f): 12:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
Osisie:
cry

ikr but it's just for a few seconds
Re: Share Your Toothache Experience by kachai(f): 6:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
I pulled out a molar last year. Trust me, tooth ache is more painful than the pain from the extraction. In my own case, I begged the doctor to remove the tooth quickly before the pain from the tooth kills me.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Toothache Experience by Osisie(m): 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2015
kachai:
I pulled out a molar last year. Trust me, tooth ache is more painful than the pain from the extraction. In my own case, I begged the doctor to remove the tooth quickly before the pain from the tooth kills me.

Bro, my exact case. It's the last one on my left. I have stopped chewing with that side for months now. The right side has been doing all the work.

Only recently, d pain took a different dimension....unbearable.

How do u cope with d gap in there?
Cos that's what I'm worried abt....having a gap.
Re: Share Your Toothache Experience by kachai(f): 8:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
Osisie:

Bro, my exact case. It's the last one on my left. I have stopped chewing with that side for months now. The right side has been doing all the work.

Only recently, d pain took a different dimension....unbearable.

How do u cope with d gap in there?
Cos that's what I'm worried abt....having a gap.
After the removal, I chewed on the other side for sometime, avoided peppery food too for a while until it healed. When I chew now, I don't even notice that there is a gap there.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Toothache Experience by bosco9: 12:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
salveoP:
Am thinking about extracting mine also, but am very scared. How much did it cost you to remove the tooth?

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Toothache Experience by salveoP(m): 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
STARSHYNE:
Had the same experience with yours..Mine came with swollen face and all
choi.... so painful it was... pele... i guess u were indoors throughout.
Re: Share Your Toothache Experience by salveoP(m): 7:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
Osisie:
cry

I know how u feel. However, d needle is different from d common injection needles, very very tiny.
Re: Share Your Toothache Experience by salveoP(m): 7:49pm On Sep 02, 2015
bosco9:

Am thinking about extracting mine also, but am very scared. How much did it cost you to remove the tooth?
It actually depends on d health institution. Mine was abt 1,700 per tooth excluding x ray and hospital card charges...I think it should b less in federal hospitals...
Re: Share Your Toothache Experience by STARSHYNE(f): 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
salveoP:
choi.... so painful it was... pele... i guess u were indoors throughout.
like seriously... Was indoors for 3days
Re: Share Your Toothache Experience by hopilo4life(m): 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
salveoP:
It actually depends on d health institution. Mine was abt 1,700 per tooth excluding x ray and hospital card charges...I think it should b less in federal hospitals...

Please which state are u and which of th teeth did u remove? Over here in Benin X ray is like #1500 then to remove ur molar or premolar teeth is like #5000 for one,even after doing x ray.
Re: Share Your Toothache Experience by Osisie(m): 8:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
salveoP:

There's this private dental clinic close to me in Ikoyi, but I refused going there cos I assume their charges would be super high. I'll be ready for the extraction by the weekend.

Which hospital in Lagos is best? In terms of price, experience & expertise of the dentist.
Re: Share Your Toothache Experience by Osisie(m): 8:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
shocked
hopilo4life:

Please which state are u and which of th teeth did u remove? Over here in Benin X ray is like #1500 then to remove ur molar or premolar teeth is like #5000 for one,even after doing x ray.

Those people should fear GOD na. Is that price for a private hospital? If yes, u should go to a govt hospital.
Re: Share Your Toothache Experience by hopilo4life(m): 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2015
Osisie:
shocked

Those people should fear GOD na. Is that price for a private hospital? If yes, u should go to a govt hospital.

My guy na govt hospital oh,that is why i have not remove my.
Re: Share Your Toothache Experience by Osisie(m): 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
hopilo4life:

My guy na govt hospital oh,that is why i have not remove my.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Na wa o. So, if u extract 2, na 10k be dat. Hmmm. In Benue, it's 3k. U should do a search quickly so u remove that thing on time b4 it contaminates the others. Cos this one in my mouth is already bad, I can feel it.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Toothache Experience by bosco9: 9:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
salveoP:
Okay thanks man
Re: Share Your Toothache Experience by salveoP(m): 10:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
hopilo4life:

I did mine at University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital. That was in 2012... But 5k per tooth is on d high side...
Re: Share Your Toothache Experience by Princewell2012(m): 1:55am On Nov 11, 2015
Hmmmm... i have actually read all your comments.

But God have finally answered your prayers.

He God have given me the solution, you don't need to remove the teeth again,
It is not advisable. Who knows at the end of the you might not have any teeth left with lol..

Once you applied the juice abstracted from one particular flower.

The rest is history. You will never experience it again.

Call me on this number. 08027271901.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard Of These Magic Slim Tea Coffee? There Are Testimonies Too! / Plsss Help: Does Asthma Realy Have A Cure / I Don't Know Whats Wrong With My Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.