Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri (43722 Views)

See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos / Would You Have This For Lunch? / Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by chudi55: 10:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
HungerBAD:
Is this food suppose to be for their dogs?

Not one single Animal in the Soup.
I can't give this to my dog (labista) not to talk of person dan husawa
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
RCCG can't feed 3500 people..
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
RCCG can't feed 3500 people day in, day out.
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by Tinyemeka(m): 10:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
Looks like tuwo or burabisko and palm oil. sad

No protein. Why? Why evils?! angry
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by aspirebig: 10:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
And thiefnators are earning over 30million Naira monthly.

Nonsense,.
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by columbus007(m): 10:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
superior1:
The food is capable of traumatizing and Boko-haraming the stomach
na true,dis food fit make dem vex go scatter thing oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by molas02: 10:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
dis food dt u ar sharing, dere is God ooooo
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by iyzeek(m): 11:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
RELIGIOUS BODIES SHOULD DO SOMETHING . FEED THE HUNGRY INSTEAD OF MAINTAINING PRIVATE JETS. SHOW THE WORLD AND GOVERNMENT HOW TO LOVE RATHER THAN TELL THEM HOW TO .

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
The president of the north should beam his light on those who are responsible in taking care of the idps.He shouldn't be chasing jonathan ministers alone.
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by chimala(m): 11:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
All nah camp dats y d food dey b lyk dat NYSC camp, IDP camp bt dat NYSC own baddddd gaan!!! Obubra no b am
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by crisycent: 11:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
Buhari's body language will feed them.

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
Exactly Buhari's body language should have put fear in them and made the people in charge of the IDP camp to prepare better meals. Silly baba angry

crisycent:
Buhari's body language will feed them.
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by WailingWailer00(m): 12:48am On Aug 31, 2015
sainty2k3:
Hmmm. It reminds me of the kind of food they served in NYSC camp, if they can do that to graduate how much more the IDP. I think the presidency should look directly into this
You can lie!
My own camp (Nasarawa) fed us very well
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by WailingWailer00(m): 12:51am On Aug 31, 2015
sunnyb0b0:
See the kind of food served for lunch at a refugee camp in Biafra
The one your mother cooks on Sunday isn't better than this angry
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by Nobody: 1:39am On Aug 31, 2015
Ptui! angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by adonis89(m): 2:19am On Aug 31, 2015
sainty2k3:
Hmmm. It reminds me of the kind of food they served in NYSC camp, if they can do that to graduate how much more the IDP. I think the presidency should look directly into this
presidency look into it? Hehehe b like say una never know d kind president una get o
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by adonis89(m): 2:21am On Aug 31, 2015
holytribe:
That food remind me of NYSC Edo camp. For real, those who are meant to render service to people are always busy rendering services to their bank account. At the end, some e-illiterate will come and apportion the fault on PMB.
Oh what a country
so we should not blame ur pmb but if it was Gej, u would have apportioned blame to him. Apc supporters eh, u ppl r indeed wicked especially d ones from South west
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by sunnyb0b0(m): 5:17am On Aug 31, 2015
WailingWailer00:

The one your mother cooks on Sunday isn't better than this angry

Your mama toto.
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by persius555(m): 5:19am On Aug 31, 2015
Gradually, we are journeying back to the genesis of this boko haram crisis. Corruption and public embezzlement of funds meant to cater for the impoverished populace is now been diverted to wherever. Why do we never learn in this country, why has greed been hard coded in our sub-consciousness. Whoever is in charge of these IDP camps should be fired immediately. Corruption and terrorism are like brothers in hand to hand, they are destroyers of humanity.
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by Visocrate(m): 6:50am On Aug 31, 2015
half bread is better than kulikuli or groundnut so manage am
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by Evaromantik(m): 7:08am On Aug 31, 2015
The worst fraudsters in this country remains those that are born to rule...........imagine embezzling what they would give to their displaced ones......tufiakwa unu
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by menxer: 7:09am On Aug 31, 2015
No be una talk say "at all at all na witch"?
Na that concept the managers of that camp dey operate.grin
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by mikolo80: 7:57am On Aug 31, 2015
kingobozy:
you have got to be kidding me. how many people are going to chew on that? Nigeria, when are we ever going to desist from our now trademark attitude of not caring for the less-priviledge. Even if I'm dying, I won't eat that crab
whatchu know about death
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by mikolo80: 8:05am On Aug 31, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Chai too bad.....

I place a curse on Anyone who diverts the funds and food materials meant for these IDPs...

Must we use every situation to Enrich ourselves? Haba Nigerians...

Corruption in Every Sector....

your course won't do shiee
yes, actually...fittest survive
neglect by people like you not corruption is problem
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by sainty2k3(m): 8:08am On Aug 31, 2015
WailingWailer00:

You can lie!
My own camp (Nasarawa) fed us very well
Really? That will be a pleasant surprise . you can ask majority of people here except things has change sha
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by greatbuc(m): 8:59am On Aug 31, 2015
See full plate. Thank God for the hands that prepared it. Make she bless am chop
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by dokyOloye: 9:56am On Aug 31, 2015
esmarcq:
Bad. This is really bad, the state and federal government should do something for real for these people, I don't know what they do with all the money we see them giving on t.v and on pictures. At least the APC led government can start giving the 5k monthly allowance even if it'll be for the IDP's for now
I hope they will not blame Jonathan for this again.
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by bros856: 10:29am On Aug 31, 2015
O GOD let thy will be done for this people.
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by breakeven: 11:03am On Aug 31, 2015
dorofresh:
I thought all Northerners are credible people with integrity? Or are those in charge of these IDP'S also from the South?

LESSON; Corruption does not know Tribe, Religion, skin colour and Sex
If they are not corrupt how would they feed the four wives and twenty something children? kiss undecided
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by DedeNkem: 11:24am On Aug 31, 2015
Someone is busy looting the food money.
I've said this many times, Nigerians CAN'T manage or maintain any except corruption.
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by Objektive: 2:47pm On Aug 31, 2015
THIS IS CORRUPTION IN GOVERNANCE..............

IDP CAMP RUN BY PMB AND THE APC LED FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IS ENGAGED IN THIS TYPE OF CORRUPTION?

WHERE IS THE CHANGE?

CORRUPTION IS ALSO INSTUTIONALISED IN THE IMMIGRATION SERVICE PASSPORT SECTION

WILL BUHARI SAY HE IS NOT OUR PRESIDENT WITH A STRONG BODY LANGUAGE?

CORRUPTION

CORRUPTION

CORRUPTION

CORRUPTION

CORRUPTION

CORRUPTION

CORRUPTION

CORRUPTION

CORRUPTION

CORRUPTION

CORRUPTION
Re: See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri by NDprudent(m): 3:47pm On Aug 31, 2015
kingobozy:
Even if I'm dying, I won't eat that crab

Just pray u don't find urself in such situation, oga, cos if u enta there and hunger show u small tin u go even chop raw rice and "oyel"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Prepare Shawarma From Scratch (Photo) / Donkeys Are Butchered And Sold In Markets In The Northern Nigeria / How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.