Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Please Nairalanders Is Aiico Insurance Real?? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Nairalanders Is Aiico Insurance Real?? (12417 Views)

AIICO Insurance Interview Invite / Aiico Insurance Ongoing Recruitment / Job Recruitment At Aiico Insurance Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalanders Is Aiico Insurance Real?? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
I just got a text msg from them, you are invited for an interview at Aiico House plot 2 on a akpan Avenue opposite Dunlop company 2nd gate b/stop ikeja lagos on Tuesday 1st Sept 2015 @ 10 am prompt...

Pls who knows this people and what are they into I apply for a sales executive, what is there pay structure like and what is the test questions to expect, pls someone should give me info
Re: Please Nairalanders Is Aiico Insurance Real?? by bowale21(f): 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
zaragal:
I just got a text msg from them, you are invited for an interview at Aiico House plot 2 on a akpan Avenue opposite Dunlop company 2nd gate b/stop ikeja lagos on Tuesday 1st Sept 2015 @ 10 am prompt...

Pls who knows this people and what are they into I apply for a sales executive, what is there pay structure like and what is the test questions to expect, pls someone should give me info

I don't know the pay but they are real
Re: Please Nairalanders Is Aiico Insurance Real?? by viqSmallz(m): 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
shoroniyen

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders Is Aiico Insurance Real?? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
Aiico is real but I know nothing about their pay structure and co
Re: Please Nairalanders Is Aiico Insurance Real?? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
Yes they re real for as d expo and packages I dunno
zaragal:

Re: Please Nairalanders Is Aiico Insurance Real?? by Visocrate(m): 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
very real but i know is marketing job so go and buy new akpola shoe or new timberland and prepare to trek out the juices of your life and build up money for the ogas at the top only after which if you cant meet up target they throw or kick your ass out of the company

7 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders Is Aiico Insurance Real?? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
U
Visocrate:
very real but i know is marketing job so go and buy new akpola shoe or new timberland and prepare to trek out the juices of your life and build up money for the ogas at the top only after which if you cant meet up target they throw or kick your ass out of the company

Lolzzzzz....hehehehehheheheheh...thank you for telling me.....but any idea of the pay??
Re: Please Nairalanders Is Aiico Insurance Real?? by chyna4luv: 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
zaragal:
U

Lolzzzzz....hehehehehheheheheh...thank you for telling me.....but any idea of the pay??

The company is real. If you are after salary, I would advise you stay clear because you would be frustrated.
you are working for your pay using your resources to prospecting.

If you are less busy, you can do take it to get experienced and keep your eyes open for better opportunity.

Shalom!
Re: Please Nairalanders Is Aiico Insurance Real?? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
Visocrate:

hahahahahhahahahahhaahhhaa

2 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders Is Aiico Insurance Real?? by Visocrate(m): 9:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
zaragal:
U

its based on how much you make for the month if you are unable to meet up target means say no salary and you continue the next month until you run away willingly without anybody driving or sending you away but if you want to build your CV go and pick it in fact if you are not doing anything go and pick it add it to your CV against better job ok mehn na suffer head job be that not advisable for a right thinking man who wants to build up family and feed his family

3 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders Is Aiico Insurance Real?? by HaykayIsOkay(m): 11:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
zaragal:

I don't want too believe the source of the message is real cause I got the text today also and I've never submit by CV to any insurance company. The format of the text seems to be very fake. Note 1"You're invited for interview at AIICO House not AIICO insurance". 2 " call Bosede Oyelami on arrival. no company will ask you too call anyone on arrival. I perceive GNLD.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders Is Aiico Insurance Real?? by enoqueen: 12:14am On Aug 31, 2015
You will definitely pass the interview but no salary.

2 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders Is Aiico Insurance Real?? by Nobody: 2:17am On Aug 31, 2015
HaykayIsOkay:
I don't want too believe the source of the message is real cause I got the text today also and I've never submit by CV to any insurance company. The format of the text seems to be very fake. Note 1"You're invited for interview at AIICO House not AIICO insurance". 2 " call Bosede Oyelami on arrival. no company will ask you too call anyone on arrival. I perceive GNLD.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm....
Re: Please Nairalanders Is Aiico Insurance Real?? by bowale21(f): 6:55am On Aug 31, 2015
Aiico house is their format.You will call nw, will u just jump to their office like that, is either you call or mention that name at the reception to get attention .
Re: Please Nairalanders Is Aiico Insurance Real?? by ayokanmi3(m): 10:22am On Sep 01, 2015
I guess its very real oooo... Presently there for d interview now so waiting for things to unfold

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders Is Aiico Insurance Real?? by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 06, 2015
ayokanmi3:
I guess its very real oooo... Presently there for d interview now so waiting for things to unfold

How was the interview...u didn't give us feedback
Re: Please Nairalanders Is Aiico Insurance Real?? by Kencruz: 11:31am On Sep 06, 2015
Aiico is real but is insurance company, were you are going to work under the said name as a sales exec, and get only. Commission
Re: Please Nairalanders Is Aiico Insurance Real?? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
I op u av clients dat u can convince to buy their insurance policy
Re: Please Nairalanders Is Aiico Insurance Real?? by Mhizabae(f): 4:34pm On Jul 14, 2018
Merciful father, I regret going for this interview, wasted my tarnsoirt almost 2000plus, wasted my time, it so devastating.. I never knew IG was all.about target, commission based on the people u bring to buy their policy plan. I got to the interview/training
ground b4 I said lemme check naira land else I wouldn't have even leave my house. 2k that I.wud have use to do something important. Wat job hunting will not do to us ooo

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders Is Aiico Insurance Real?? by fimi: 6:00pm On Jul 14, 2018
Mhizabae:
Merciful father, I regret going for this interview, wasted my tarnsoirt almost 2000plus, wasted my time, it so devastating.. I never knew IG was all.about target, commission based on the people u bring to buy their policy plan. I got to the interview/training
ground b4 I said lemme check naira land else I wouldn't have even leave my house. 2k that I.wud have use to do something important. Wat job hunting will not do to us ooo
sorry about that, nothing wey job seekers eye no go see. May God help us all
Re: Please Nairalanders Is Aiico Insurance Real?? by Mhizabae(f): 9:37pm On Jul 16, 2018
Thx. Amen o.
Re: Please Nairalanders Is Aiico Insurance Real?? by carbony4red(m): 11:17pm On Oct 28, 2019
I got the same text some mins ago, please enlighten me, I don't want to waste d little I have on me all in d name of job hunting
*We wish to invite you for an interview with Aiico insurance plc.
Date; 29th October 2019.
Venue; plot 2 Oba akran avenue Ikeja. Opposite Dunlop Aiico insurance building. Ikeja, Lagos
Time; 9:00am
Contact Mr Chris : 08063635851
Visit; www.aiicoplc.com*
Re: Please Nairalanders Is Aiico Insurance Real?? by ladonidodo(m): 1:53am On Oct 29, 2019
Well let me tell you all the honest truth. If you market some of their good policies, AIICO can make you are star. It is purely a marketing job. Your pay is based on your commission, meaning you pay yourself. And if your agency manager is nice like mine, he will give you incenstives. For instance there is a product called FEP. You get a client to give you 1m for it and your commission is 30 percent, that's someone's six months salary! It is possible with AIICO when you get businesses. And they pay benefit as at when due because I as agent have both long and short term policy.
Re: Please Nairalanders Is Aiico Insurance Real?? by toluism: 6:32am On Jan 23, 2020
carbony4red:
I got the same text some mins ago, please enlighten me, I don't want to waste d little I have on me all in d name of job hunting
*We wish to invite you for an interview with Aiico insurance plc.
Date; 29th October 2019.
Venue; plot 2 Oba akran avenue Ikeja. Opposite Dunlop Aiico insurance building. Ikeja, Lagos
Time; 9:00am
Contact Mr Chris : 08063635851
Visit; www.aiicoplc.com*
. Please, did u attend the interview and what was it like coz I just got similar mail
Re: Please Nairalanders Is Aiico Insurance Real?? by Ukprosper: 8:49am On Oct 15, 2020
Here is a complete list of insurance companies in Nigeria and their coverage.
Top among the list are AIICO, Leadway, AXA Mansard, Custodian and Allied, Cornerstone, etc

Complete List of Insurance Companies in Nigeria
Re: Please Nairalanders Is Aiico Insurance Real?? by salubrious(f): 8:15am On Aug 06, 2021
Please o, does anyone know about Coronation Insurance for graduate trainees? Is it a marketing job and what's the pay like?

(1) (Reply)

GMAT 2015 / Live Update Nnpc Test 26th March 2011 / Gti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.