Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Is it right for a man to wash his Wife's Pant? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is it right for a man to wash his Wife's Pant? (5551 Views)

Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? / Pregnant Lady Strips To Pant & Bra To Show Her Pregnancy Journey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is it right for a man to wash his Wife's Pant? by acerr(m): 7:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
My best friend has been boosting of washing his wife's for the past four years. Pls Is there anything wrong in wash your wife's pant?
cc: Lalasticlala, obinoscopy
Re: Is it right for a man to wash his Wife's Pant? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
King big deal, u pull it always nao.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is it right for a man to wash his Wife's Pant? by HungerBAD: 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
Yes.

If the woman has used JUJU on him.

1 Like

Re: Is it right for a man to wash his Wife's Pant? by acerr(m): 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
HungerBAD:
Yes.

If the woman has used JUJU on him.
are you saying my friend is under a spell?
Re: Is it right for a man to wash his Wife's Pant? by QueenEdna(f): 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
Theres nothn wrong with dt.

My neighbour does laundry for his Wife every weekend, i have seen him wash her panties/bra's sometimes. I think its so romantic aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ speaks of a very caring aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ loving husband who takes his wife as equal... I am hoping to meet such man soon.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is it right for a man to wash his Wife's Pant? by Mynd44: 8:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
Is it okay for the wife to wash the husband's underwear?

13 Likes

Re: Is it right for a man to wash his Wife's Pant? by delishpot: 8:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
Mynd44:

You don finish mater grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is it right for a man to wash his Wife's Pant? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
Lolz, my girlfriend won't even allow me touch her pant.
Re: Is it right for a man to wash his Wife's Pant? by acerr(m): 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
Tydies:
Lolz, my girlfriend won't even allow me touch her pant.
na she dey shift when u want to
Re: Is it right for a man to wash his Wife's Pant? by okirewaju(f): 8:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
It's not a taboo
Re: Is it right for a man to wash his Wife's Pant? by lolababe331e: 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
Doesn't she wash his own boxers? What's the big deal

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is it right for a man to wash his Wife's Pant? by naijathings(m): 3:57am On Aug 31, 2015
even if she be the daughter of the Lord of the rings

even if she be the last daughter of the Queen of heaven

even if she be the daughter of the owner of okija shrine

even if her pusiey dey flow with Milk and Honey.

4 Likes

Re: Is it right for a man to wash his Wife's Pant? by thelish(f): 10:55am On Aug 31, 2015
Mynd44:
COURT RISEEEEEE lol

2 Likes

Re: Is it right for a man to wash his Wife's Pant? by thelish(f): 10:57am On Aug 31, 2015
naijathings:
even if she be the daughter of the Lord of the rings

even if she be the last daughter of the Queen of heaven

even if she be the daughter of the owner of okija shrine

even if her pusiey dey flow with Milk and Honey.

But u can use ur tongue to lick d main content? but u can't touch d cover

3 Likes

Re: Is it right for a man to wash his Wife's Pant? by naijathings(m): 11:09am On Aug 31, 2015
thelish:
But u can use ur tongue to lick d main content? but u can't touch d cover

so you think everyone uses their tongue to LICK the whateverthefuckyoucallit. ?
or you just assume that I DO IT. dem write am for my face ?

so because you enter private jet come mean say na you go wash am?

4 Likes

Re: Is it right for a man to wash his Wife's Pant? by thelish(f): 11:22am On Aug 31, 2015
naijathings:

Hahahahaha. Its written boldly on yr forehead dat u r a licker. In this case, the private jet is YOURS. so u can wash it.

2 Likes

Re: Is it right for a man to wash his Wife's Pant? by Rukkydelta(f): 12:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
There's nothing wrong with it is what i called TRUE LOVE
Re: Is it right for a man to wash his Wife's Pant? by mrsmith11(m): 1:05pm On Aug 31, 2015
QueenEdna:
Theres nothn wrong with dt.

My neighbour does laundry for his Wife every weekend, i have seen him wash her panties/bra's sometimes. I think its so romantic aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ speaks of a very caring aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ loving husband who takes his wife as equal... I am hoping to meet such man soon.

That serious

Anyway, you really look beautiful/nice....@Dp

1 Like

Re: Is it right for a man to wash his Wife's Pant? by mutter(f): 1:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
acerr:
My best friend has been boosting of washing his wife's for the past four years. Pls Is there anything wrong in wash your wife's pant?
cc: Lalasticlala, obinoscopy

See what men are degenerating to.

The one is doing it.
The other is making it a topic of discussion.
Re: Is it right for a man to wash his Wife's Pant? by QueenEdna(f): 1:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
[quote author=mrsmith11 post=37524386]

That serious

Anyway, you really look beautiful/nice....@Dp[/quote) Thanks MrSmith11 4 d compliment cheesy
Re: Is it right for a man to wash his Wife's Pant? by mrsmith11(m): 1:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
[quote author=QueenEdna post=37524594][/quote]

Uwc smiley
Re: Is it right for a man to wash his Wife's Pant? by maputohq: 2:48pm On Aug 31, 2015
yes
Re: Is it right for a man to wash his Wife's Pant? by wisdomiskey(m): 3:45pm On Aug 31, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is it right for a man to wash his Wife's Pant? by QueenEdna(f): 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
wisdomiskey:

iyama!
be deceivin thyself dat u wil meet such man.
noborri wantz 2 wash dat same old rag yuh
use to cover ur smelli punni lipsrsealed

yuh are single 4 a reason cool
hahahaha from your comments i can seee U̶̲̥̅̊ are highly possessed by strong demons frm ur villa, pls go aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ sort urself out oo. My husband wil do all that for me aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ even more, if e pain you too much pls commit suicide grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is it right for a man to wash his Wife's Pant? by naijathings(m): 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
thelish:
Hahahahaha. Its written boldly on yr forehead dat u r a licker. In this case, the private jet is YOURS. so u can wash it.

sorry mama, if she cant handle her laundry then it rots.
i am too busy for that.
so what will now happen if I have 3 wives?
I wonder what would have happened to our beloved and great KING SOLOMON in his case na pant for kill am.

2 Likes

Re: Is it right for a man to wash his Wife's Pant? by naijathings(m): 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
mutter:

See what men are degenerating to.

The one is doing it.
The other is making it a topic of discussion.

Aunty... thank you for that word. DEGENERATING.
Re: Is it right for a man to wash his Wife's Pant? by Sundayme(m): 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
There is nothing wrong with that.

Nevertheless, you should see something..

"Lady Doctor Forcing Romance With Male Patient"

Simply click the blue link to see something interesting>>>>>> https:///Znxlti
Re: Is it right for a man to wash his Wife's Pant? by acerr(m): 4:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
naijathings:

sorry mama, if she cant handle her laundry then it rots.
i am too busy for that.
so what will now happen if I have 3 wives?
I wonder what would have happened to our beloved and great KING SOLOMON in his case na pant for kill am.
lol washing over 1000 panties in a day
Re: Is it right for a man to wash his Wife's Pant? by SStoneCCold: 5:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
No big deal so long as there is mutual respect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is it right for a man to wash his Wife's Pant? by austine4real(m): 5:53pm On Aug 31, 2015
Were man u wey dey lick ur sidechic anvs u can wash ur wife pants
Re: Is it right for a man to wash his Wife's Pant? by Haywhymido(m): 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
naijathings:

this guy is one hell of a smart dude.Sum minutes ago it seemed he has been cornered but he fought is way out. Thumbs up bro.

1 Like

Re: Is it right for a man to wash his Wife's Pant? by Joy1706(f): 6:37am On Sep 01, 2015
I don't expect my partner to do that cos I can't wash any man's underwear as a matter of fact

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whose Responsibility Is It To Provide For The Family? / Marry Within Your Class. / TV01, Meet Me Here To Discuss Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.