Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,315 members, 7,780,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:33 PM

Ladies, Would You Cook And Do House Chores For Your Bf/fiancé Before Marriage?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Cook And Do House Chores For Your Bf/fiancé Before Marriage?? (3349 Views)

She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help / What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Would You Cook And Do House Chores For Your Bf/fiancé Before Marriage?? by bbdrown: 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
Just thinking about this. Relationships can be a bit complicated some times. I've heard cases of such.

So nairaland babes, would you? And my nairaland guys, would you mind if she doesn't?

Or what if the lady insists she cannot do so cos you are not married yet.

All my followers and followees grin , oya show face o.

darmielorlah(f), misspetit(f), Decentdamsel(f), Ezibless, Lero15(m), Juliaann(f), yettybaby112(f), Godmother(f), bornagain1509(f), MZdamola(f), Sehindemi(f), cococandy(f), marieolae(f), Godditex(m), MarvellousGod(f), Spotlessbabe(f), GoldenDr, mezebel(f), mizBerry1(f), eledacedar(f), purplesummer(f), BecaciaBarbie(f), Lorlaahlozz(f)
Re: Ladies, Would You Cook And Do House Chores For Your Bf/fiancé Before Marriage?? by Dotwillis1(m): 8:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
A responsible lady will.

.. and A responsible guy won't leave everything for her to do.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Cook And Do House Chores For Your Bf/fiancé Before Marriage?? by Captainswag225(m): 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
do they have a choice? If they dont do it, no marriage.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Cook And Do House Chores For Your Bf/fiancé Before Marriage?? by frankay430(m): 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
yes
Re: Ladies, Would You Cook And Do House Chores For Your Bf/fiancé Before Marriage?? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
They just find themselves doing Unconsciously.
Re: Ladies, Would You Cook And Do House Chores For Your Bf/fiancé Before Marriage?? by opeaceo: 8:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
If guys need ladies to do house chores for them, they need to "wife" them first, they are not house girls, some guys use that as an opportunity to leave everything for their gfs.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Cook And Do House Chores For Your Bf/fiancé Before Marriage?? by adebisi96(f): 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
heck no
Re: Ladies, Would You Cook And Do House Chores For Your Bf/fiancé Before Marriage?? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
It's not imperative that a lady does the chores in her boyfriend's house. If she feels like doing it she can, but it's shouldn't be something that should be expected of her at all times.
As far as she doesn't live in the same house with her boyfriend, he shouldn't expect her to come from her. house all the time to do his chores for him.

If a girl should do the chores in her boyfriend's house, then it should just be because she loves and cares about him and not because its something she "supposed" to do, afterall, she isn't married to him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Cook And Do House Chores For Your Bf/fiancé Before Marriage?? by bbdrown: 8:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
frankay430:
yes

Yes, you wouldn't mind or yes you will want her to?
Re: Ladies, Would You Cook And Do House Chores For Your Bf/fiancé Before Marriage?? by Jhenny(f): 8:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
i will,occasionally
Re: Ladies, Would You Cook And Do House Chores For Your Bf/fiancé Before Marriage?? by Heromaniaa: 9:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
she has to when the need is pressing.
Re: Ladies, Would You Cook And Do House Chores For Your Bf/fiancé Before Marriage?? by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
nothing like showing that shes responsible by doing it or not.....

a girl could be cleaning and feeding you,pleasing ur life and yet be fucking around even with ur siblings! do you stil call he rresponsible? No

it just depends on how the relationship is,the kind of love you share,hiw your girlfreind is and how you the guy is too.......if she loves and appreciates you,you dont have to tell her,she coukd just be like,lagbaja see ya room scatter scatter let me arrange you smiley ....then while gisting and ur hungry,u could be like baby make food na,lets eat,or she volunteers herself.....if therrs love and shes good with brain,she will help you

only a dirty girl will visit her boyfreinds house,sees his bed unlaid ,and she sits on it,scatters more and leaves yuck! hell to the no....shes dirrty......it means she sees nothing wrong in every where being scattered

i can do for my bf even though we hardly see,but when we are together,even outdoors if his palm arr getting sweaty i help him wipe it with tissue... doing him something makes me happy....and when i went to visit him at home for the first time,he cooked for me,dint let me touch anything in the kitchen,including washing my hands for me saying no o,bbc u are my guest smiley ....and the other time i wanted to visit,he went to the market to get ingredient including cakes ingredient or whats it called....to bake for me ,i was surprised and happy tho...unfortunately i couldnt go sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Cook And Do House Chores For Your Bf/fiancé Before Marriage?? by mayorchelsea(m): 9:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
misssclassy:
It's not imperative that a lady does the chores in her boyfriend's house. If she feels like doing it she can, but it's shouldn't be something that should be expected of her at all times.
As far as she doesn't live in the same house with her boyfriend, he shouldn't expect her to come from her. house all the time to do his chores for him.

If a girl should do the chores in her boyfriend's house, then it should just be because she loves and cares about him and not because its something she "supposed" to do, afterall, she isn't married to him.
"If you're lucky to have a lady who isn't married to you yet does your chores,don't ever take her for granted";been a while miss...
Re: Ladies, Would You Cook And Do House Chores For Your Bf/fiancé Before Marriage?? by fajani(m): 9:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
My girl is doing it well... She washes my dirty clothes, that's why she is so special and irreplaceable
Re: Ladies, Would You Cook And Do House Chores For Your Bf/fiancé Before Marriage?? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
its her choice, no one can force her

but it will be a determining factor whether she graduates from the class of gf to fiancée to wife, or she drops out
Re: Ladies, Would You Cook And Do House Chores For Your Bf/fiancé Before Marriage?? by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 31, 2015
misssclassy:

Whether she's married to him or not, a woman who is good is always caring.

So, if girls out there really want to create dynamic momentum in their lives, I strongly advice that they should pay a lot of attention to all these, for we do appreciate them.
Re: Ladies, Would You Cook And Do House Chores For Your Bf/fiancé Before Marriage?? by Spikkylee: 11:46am On Aug 31, 2015
F
Re: Ladies, Would You Cook And Do House Chores For Your Bf/fiancé Before Marriage?? by marieolae(f): 1:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
Its not my obligation to clean and cook for my boyfriend. So no he shouldn't be expecting me to do it at all times.
Re: Ladies, Would You Cook And Do House Chores For Your Bf/fiancé Before Marriage?? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
Observing....
Re: Ladies, Would You Cook And Do House Chores For Your Bf/fiancé Before Marriage?? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
Observing from my coconut tree.
Re: Ladies, Would You Cook And Do House Chores For Your Bf/fiancé Before Marriage?? by wristbangle: 4:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
marieolae:
Its not my obligation to clean and cook for my boyfriend. So no he shouldn't be expecting me to do it at all times.

It's being a while madam.
Re: Ladies, Would You Cook And Do House Chores For Your Bf/fiancé Before Marriage?? by cococandy(f): 4:47pm On Aug 31, 2015
Is he crippled? angry angry

Why should a girlfriend be doing all that for him?
She can as a choice not because she should.
Re: Ladies, Would You Cook And Do House Chores For Your Bf/fiancé Before Marriage?? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
cococandy:
Why should a girlfriend be doing all that for him? She can as a choice not because she should.
LOL!
When your bf dumps you for a real woman then you will understand a lot better.
Re: Ladies, Would You Cook And Do House Chores For Your Bf/fiancé Before Marriage?? by Remilekun101: 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
[size=24pt]Oh sorry its a lady's thread... I'M OUT[/size]
Re: Ladies, Would You Cook And Do House Chores For Your Bf/fiancé Before Marriage?? by zicoraads: 5:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
marieolae:
Cc: Naijaboiy grin grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Cook And Do House Chores For Your Bf/fiancé Before Marriage?? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Would You Cook And Do House Chores For Your Bf/fiancé Before Marriage?? by damiloladuke: 6:17pm On Aug 31, 2015
can someone just tell what s wrong with that?

will she collect money before marriage?
Re: Ladies, Would You Cook And Do House Chores For Your Bf/fiancé Before Marriage?? by pweetybhy(f): 6:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
But u guys still don't appreciate it, you still go out there having affairs wt girls, while she's bin faithful to you shocked

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Cook And Do House Chores For Your Bf/fiancé Before Marriage?? by Vickyreal: 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm! God will help ladies.
Re: Ladies, Would You Cook And Do House Chores For Your Bf/fiancé Before Marriage?? by MrsChima(f): 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
No. I don't believe in shacking!
Re: Ladies, Would You Cook And Do House Chores For Your Bf/fiancé Before Marriage?? by MrsChima(f): 7:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
cococandy:

Why should a girlfriend be doing all that for him?
She can as a choice not because she should.

You made me spit out my milo! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paradox Of Polygamy / A Guy Epic Reply To His Girlfriend Who Requested A Tab As Xmas Gift / Your Take:joint Account Or Joined Wahala?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.