Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) (97937 Views)

Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) / Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos / Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by godoluwa(m): 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Fool, Amaechi remains the best Rivers Governor in recent times. A fact even ur co-fools cant disprove grin grin grin
even after spending billions of dollars on monorail project with nothing to show for it?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by amazingspiderma: 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
If only our politicians would not mind driving this sort of vehicle,the cost of running governance will decrease.
Reminds me alot about one Stella Oduwa and her bullet proof vehicle.

1 Like

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 9:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
HungerBAD:

Your role model is a thug and a danfo driver?good choice.
Your god (Buhari) is a terrorist and an illiterate. Good choice!

10 Likes

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by amazingspiderma: 9:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
HungerBAD:

Your role model is a thug and a danfo driver?good choice.

Is there anything wrong in being a danfo driver

2 Likes

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by iPrinz20(m): 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Fool, Amaechi remains the best Rivers Governor in recent times. A fact even ur co-fools cant disprove grin grin grin

Are U cursed or something? If U don't have a brain borrow one plz

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Psyrus(m): 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
And so? grin grin grin grin
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by 175(m): 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
Who is the official ass-licker of Amaechi Scumbag Rotimi?

7 Likes

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by LatestTrend: 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
Chai grin

SeverusSnape:

Your god (Buhari) is a terrorist and an illiterate. Good choice!

5 Likes

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by gabazin080(m): 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
Harfisco:

i swere u na no get sence o,i urge u to come for one for free
counter my comment and I will believe u get any sense at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by harry509: 9:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Franchise21(m): 9:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
I can sight his security men at d bk
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by funkybully(f): 9:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
I did not see any police or sss, shoving people away, I did not see a governor away from d people only to cook rice and feed aged people like fayemi during election.

I see a governor so loved by his people, I see a governor so close to his ppl, I see a governor not afraid of being stoned or pelted with pure water as his ppl are OK with him, I see a governor that can virtually walk on d street if ado ekiti without security details yet got no harm.

This is d most loved governor in Nigeria

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Holuwakemmy16(f): 9:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
Thug governor
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by redcliff: 9:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
Utchgirl:
Lollzz !

Dis man is gradually buying d hrt of some masses in Ekiti state.

Well done sir........

Eku work !

Not gradually. He already has. Fayose knows grassroot politics more than another persons combined in Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by LatestTrend: 9:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
Chai grin

gabazin080:
counter my comment and I will believe u get any sense at all
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Banter1(m): 9:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
Nonentity of a governor Mtcheeeeeeeeew.

1 Like

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Holuwakemmy16(f): 9:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
Thug governor,omota to gba degree ;DThug governor,omota to gba degree

1 Like

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by billyG(m): 9:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
foool!He insulted yur Gov,u no insult his own u go insult yur beloved prsdnt why?

1 Like

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 9:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
Warri, dia faaaada!
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by eipreel(f): 9:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
Lol- irunmole to n je jollof rice cheesy
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by secretsofpeace(m): 9:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
So where are pictures of the chanellization projects All we see is a man posing in a stationary bolekaja acknowledging cheers from some villagers.... Nothing has changed!
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Rotimi47: 9:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
Nuisance....
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 9:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
175:
Who is the official ass-licker of Amaechi Scumbag Rotimi?
Demdem !!! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by ERODEDEAST(f): 9:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
I want to be like FAYOSE cool

6 Likes

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 9:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
amazingspiderma:

Is there anything wrong in being a danfo driver
Don't mind HungerBAD , He's suffering from malnutrition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by zlyan(m): 9:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]this guy is original Tout. see em mouth like jona mouth. son of a bitch.
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by onatisi(m): 9:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
INTROVERT:
This man is becoming an enigma
the man is enjoying himself and his job.
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
And no pictures of the project attached? Is governance now a joke? Or an act?
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by tundemogba12(m): 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
Except if I'm seeing double, the so called crowd is not up to hundred!
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Demdem(m): 9:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:

As his official Ass-licker, You should know better, You go around with him.

Fool, how much has been revealed so far that he Stole? grin
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by Demdem(m): 9:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
staymore:

Slave! Bastard son of a prostitute. Stop saying what you don't know about Rivers state.

Bastard son of a rotten kunt. Just declare that odili was a better governor grin
Re: The Car Fayose Drove To Inspect State Project Today In Ekiti (Photos) by funkybully(f): 9:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
[s]
tundemogba12:
Except if I'm seeing double, the so called crowd is not up to hundred!
[/s]

Hater! Go and d**** do needful.

Fayose for president!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Governor Mai Mala Buni Weds Ummi Adama Gaidam As 3rd Wife, After Swearing-in / Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad / Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.