Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

I Became A Sex Slave To Both Men And Animal In Russia- 24-year Old Nigerian Lady - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Became A Sex Slave To Both Men And Animal In Russia- 24-year Old Nigerian Lady (2537 Views)

60-year-old Father Turns His 12-year-old Daughter Into His Sex Slave In Lagos / Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried / Landlord & Tenant Arrested For Turning 13-Year-Old Housemaid Into Sex Slave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Became A Sex Slave To Both Men And Animal In Russia- 24-year Old Nigerian Lady by lifegate007(m): 9:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
The story of a 24-year-old Nigerian woman identified only as Juliet who was tricked into prostitution in Russia where she went to study, has gone viral.

Narrating the the heart-chilling story, a Russian photographer, Tatiana Egorova, revealed that some Nigerian pimps usually lure most girls into sex slavery abroad by promising them good jobs.
Egorova further disclosed that Juliet, who hails from Edo State, went to study Economics in a Russian University only to be tricked into prostitution by a woman after they arrived the airport in Moscow.

The woman reportedly told Juliet that she owed her the money which she paid for their transit and urged her to sell her body to men in order to pay her back.

“Juliet is from Benin City, Edo State and she was first girl I spoke with. Juliet said her neighbor who was later revealed to be working for a gang, suggested to Juliet’s parents to send their daughter to study Economics at a Russian university,” Egorova disclosed.

While quoting Juliet directly, Egorova said, “I’d just finished school and my parents agreed to send me to Russia after they were convinced by a neighbour that it would be best for me.

“My neighbor helped to get a student visa for me. When we landed at Moscow airport, her friend met us and took me to Voronezh, 543km away from Moscow.

“When we arrived Voronezh, the neighbor told me I owed her $45,000, being what she spent on me on transit and I must become a prostitute so as to make money to pay off the debt.

“She took away all my money and passport and with life being so difficult for me, I had to join in the sex work because the woman and her friends tortured me every day for disobeying them.

“I was stranded and left with no other option. I became a sex slave to both men and animals and nothing to show for it because my madam takes all the money

source : Niaja camera .net
Re: I Became A Sex Slave To Both Men And Animal In Russia- 24-year Old Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
Swallows hard... My hand is shaky... Her parents never called?
Re: I Became A Sex Slave To Both Men And Animal In Russia- 24-year Old Nigerian Lady by Bchukwudi1(m): 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
What a world[center][/center][color=#006600][/color]
Re: I Became A Sex Slave To Both Men And Animal In Russia- 24-year Old Nigerian Lady by Obaf16(f): 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
Eeyah,very painful.
Re: I Became A Sex Slave To Both Men And Animal In Russia- 24-year Old Nigerian Lady by ITbomb(m): 9:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
Wey the video
Re: I Became A Sex Slave To Both Men And Animal In Russia- 24-year Old Nigerian Lady by IbrahimJafr: 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
I pity her ooo.... Man and ANIMAL... SMH
Re: I Became A Sex Slave To Both Men And Animal In Russia- 24-year Old Nigerian Lady by Dabigbroda(m): 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
Eya what a pity, that's someone's wife/mother to be. This world is turning into something else. Come oh, am I seeing Edo? Hmmmp, Lemme hold my peace

[size=14pt]God Bless DaBigbroda, God Bless Nigeria...[/size]
Re: I Became A Sex Slave To Both Men And Animal In Russia- 24-year Old Nigerian Lady by Exponental(m): 12:11am On Aug 31, 2015
ITbomb:
Wey the video
Even if it's a lie, I believe. just Saturday news on Channels, human trafficking was discussed. Study report has it that 30% of foreign prost are Nigerians. 80% of these girls are from Edo state. A video of a girl still in Nigeria was shown and she admitted she intends going "after all some have gone and they came back rich"
Re: I Became A Sex Slave To Both Men And Animal In Russia- 24-year Old Nigerian Lady by donbenedict(m): 7:17am On Aug 31, 2015
Girls and desperation....
Re: I Became A Sex Slave To Both Men And Animal In Russia- 24-year Old Nigerian Lady by Ddonoflife(m): 7:27am On Aug 31, 2015
Eeya...I wish her well

(1) (Reply)

Father And His Step-son Take Turns To Rape His 12-year-old Daughter / Twice An Attempt Was Made To Debit Me By Fraudsters (picture) / Murdered In Cold Blood!us Boyfriend Slices Throat Of Nigerian Girl,26 In Texas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.