Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

AY, Korede Bello, And Okey Bakassi At A Restaurant In London (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY, Korede Bello, And Okey Bakassi At A Restaurant In London (Photo) (37460 Views)

Okey Bakassi Slams Celebrities Who Claim Marriage Affect Fanbase / Flavour, AY, Korede Bello, Peter Okoye, Mr Ibu Step Out For Glo (Photos) / Ali Baba, Basketmouth And Okey Bakkassi 8 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY, Korede Bello, And Okey Bakassi At A Restaurant In London (Photo) by charlsecy(m): 8:17am On Aug 31, 2015
kayo80:
Men! Look at how neat and lovely the restaurant looks...We dey suffer for this naija o!
You mean you have never used or entered something similar here in Nigeria? Well, you may be suffering because you have never been to such a restaurant, but I am not.
Re: AY, Korede Bello, And Okey Bakassi At A Restaurant In London (Photo) by kayo80(m): 8:18am On Aug 31, 2015
Epatty:
and am d woman dat sent u to collect my money frm him

lol!
Re: AY, Korede Bello, And Okey Bakassi At A Restaurant In London (Photo) by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 31, 2015
kayo80:
Men! Look at how neat and lovely the restaurant looks...We dey suffer for this naija o!
It depends on the category of restaurants you go to here in nigeria, we have restaurants that look better in wuse2, Maitama and other highbrow areas of Abuja.
Re: AY, Korede Bello, And Okey Bakassi At A Restaurant In London (Photo) by mayorbillz(m): 8:22am On Aug 31, 2015
Ok oya watch out for MAYORFINGZ ................
Re: AY, Korede Bello, And Okey Bakassi At A Restaurant In London (Photo) by engrolawei: 8:24am On Aug 31, 2015
christinie:
FTC and am not even making noise.

Na God win!
So what the heck of a price do you get as FTC?
Re: AY, Korede Bello, And Okey Bakassi At A Restaurant In London (Photo) by engrolawei: 8:26am On Aug 31, 2015
slimmyjimmy:
I wan blow sad
Boko Haram
Re: AY, Korede Bello, And Okey Bakassi At A Restaurant In London (Photo) by Pricelezz(m): 8:28am On Aug 31, 2015
These guys are balling......oh Lord, pls uplift me.
Re: AY, Korede Bello, And Okey Bakassi At A Restaurant In London (Photo) by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 31, 2015
Nice!
BTW, iTs Micheal Jackson's birthday todaY! Miss him Bleep
Re: AY, Korede Bello, And Okey Bakassi At A Restaurant In London (Photo) by bummyla(m): 8:50am On Aug 31, 2015
well done guys! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: AY, Korede Bello, And Okey Bakassi At A Restaurant In London (Photo) by tottinova: 8:51am On Aug 31, 2015
angelTI:
Ayo and his black lips; Korede and his pink lips. They all look good kiss

Is okey bakassi's lip colorless
Re: AY, Korede Bello, And Okey Bakassi At A Restaurant In London (Photo) by juliusjulius: 8:59am On Aug 31, 2015
guitarmanpharell:
I smell scam...$

This is not a scam, you can check my previous posts, I'm in pain here and I'm desperately in need of breakthrough, I want help.
Re: AY, Korede Bello, And Okey Bakassi At A Restaurant In London (Photo) by creepsyme(f): 9:00am On Aug 31, 2015
did dey actually go there for a snap shot? other are busy eating.....
Re: AY, Korede Bello, And Okey Bakassi At A Restaurant In London (Photo) by joearinze(m): 9:33am On Aug 31, 2015
Re: AY, Korede Bello, And Okey Bakassi At A Restaurant In London (Photo) by scentmarlc(m): 10:03am On Aug 31, 2015
pretydiva:
They only went 2 d restaurant 2 take selfie, not 2 eat cheesy..naija celebrity shal

D last time I checked filight to london wasn't free. So am sure u don't think they are broke ,,,,like our village girls storming shprite for selfie reasons grin
Re: AY, Korede Bello, And Okey Bakassi At A Restaurant In London (Photo) by harbeyne(m): 10:07am On Aug 31, 2015
God we surely help us in this Nigeria;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Re: AY, Korede Bello, And Okey Bakassi At A Restaurant In London (Photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:20am On Aug 31, 2015
christinie:
FTC and am not even making noise.

Na God win!
Go use am collect money 4 bank. Nice pics grin

1 Like

Re: AY, Korede Bello, And Okey Bakassi At A Restaurant In London (Photo) by fortunechy(m): 10:23am On Aug 31, 2015
THUNDER FIRE POVERTY
Re: AY, Korede Bello, And Okey Bakassi At A Restaurant In London (Photo) by bee444: 10:46am On Aug 31, 2015
Come to think of it, the picture was taken in the most ghettoish area of London called Barking.

Those buildings in the background confirms that they were very close to Barking Market.

Corrected... Stratford area now has these type colorful buildings. Stratford or Barking, your choice.
Re: AY, Korede Bello, And Okey Bakassi At A Restaurant In London (Photo) by haabimbohlar(f): 10:48am On Aug 31, 2015
Going to restaurant has now become a new, hmmmm
Re: AY, Korede Bello, And Okey Bakassi At A Restaurant In London (Photo) by christinie(f): 11:08am On Aug 31, 2015
I will tell you when you become the FTC.
engrolawei:

So what the heck of a price do you get as FTC?
Re: AY, Korede Bello, And Okey Bakassi At A Restaurant In London (Photo) by christinie(f): 11:09am On Aug 31, 2015
Lol am on leave. [quote author=donspero post=37515581][/quote]
Re: AY, Korede Bello, And Okey Bakassi At A Restaurant In London (Photo) by adellam16(f): 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
kayo80:
Korede Bello was in London to perform at a show over the weekend, and he shared this pic of himself, AY, and Okey Bakassi, at a restaurant. The picture is quite colorful.

http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-352053538/koredebello/photos/ig-1062965284852682418_352053538
is dat a strange incidence? Common give ur important news pls.
Re: AY, Korede Bello, And Okey Bakassi At A Restaurant In London (Photo) by adellam16(f): 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
kayo80:
Korede Bello was in London to perform at a show over the weekend, and he shared this pic of himself, AY, and Okey Bakassi, at a restaurant. The picture is quite colorful.

http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-352053538/koredebello/photos/ig-1062965284852682418_352053538
is dat a strange incidence? Common give us important news pls.
Re: AY, Korede Bello, And Okey Bakassi At A Restaurant In London (Photo) by Mariojane(f): 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
Mirahcul:
Nice picture.... I love Okey's Shirt more
who ask you to compare shirts. Look at the faces not the shirts
Re: AY, Korede Bello, And Okey Bakassi At A Restaurant In London (Photo) by kellykume(m): 1:53pm On Aug 31, 2015
that guy don blow ; grin grin
Re: AY, Korede Bello, And Okey Bakassi At A Restaurant In London (Photo) by maxzam111: 2:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
kayo80:

And I am the guy standing in front of you, asking you to pay for the food you ate, and stop talking story.

Sick joke! Nice one!

1 Like

Re: AY, Korede Bello, And Okey Bakassi At A Restaurant In London (Photo) by kayo80(m): 2:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
maxzam111:

Sick joke! Nice one!

smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Skales, Come & Take Your Child Or You Will Regret It" - Lady Calls Out Singer / Akon Reacts To Davido’s MTV Ema’s Best Worldwide Act Awards / Dammy Krane Speaks On His Arrest in US After Being Released From Prison (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.