Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,833 members, 7,802,668 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Help....her Pastor Is Frustrating Us!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help....her Pastor Is Frustrating Us!! (1214 Views)

HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me / My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness / She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help....her Pastor Is Frustrating Us!! by coache(m): 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
Fellow nairalanders its with a heavy heart that I've come once again to seek ur candid opinion on a case that is really trying to steal my happiness......please the story is a bit long....
I met a girl during my undergraduate days and we started a relationship but before the relationship went deep,I wanted out because I was about leaving school then and she's in her second year. The only way I could think of then is to involve her pastor. I told her to ask her pastor to pray about God's approval of which she did and came back that the pastor told her that she should not go on with it that the road is not clear she prayed about it but after some days, the same pastor called her and told her to give it a try. I reluctantly agreed because I don't know what the future holds as to the people I'll still come across and I don't want to break her heart. She didn't give up on me and after several months during NYSC, I made it known to her that she's who I've decided to stay with for the rest of my life and everything was moving on smoothly, in fact, our relationship became close to perfect. She just graduated now and I'm running my masters program and we also decided that immediately after her service, our wedding is the next agenda only for that her pastor to call her back again recently that she should quit the relationship that God is not in support. my mum informed her pastor about it and I also informed two of my pastors of which all gave me a positive reply that we should go on with the relationship. The major barrier here now is that my girl's dad hates inter tribal marriage but he respects their pastor so much and he was the one we were counting on to help us convince the dad. He presently travelled and told my girl that once he returns, he will officially inform her parents that they should not support the union. I'm from delta my girl is from Kogi. I know God is not the author of confusion. Pls my people what do you advise we do.....we've been praying, what else can we do?
Please, matured advise needed urgently....thanks.
Re: Help....her Pastor Is Frustrating Us!! by christinie(f): 9:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
Why is her pastor going back and forth? I smell a foul play.
Re: Help....her Pastor Is Frustrating Us!! by coache(m): 9:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
christinie:
Why is her pastor going back and forth? I smell a foul play.
I'm really confused at this point.
Re: Help....her Pastor Is Frustrating Us!! by mayreeh215: 9:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
So so pastor everywhere...Buh guy if you love her go on with it since the 'pastors' are giving different answers. and as for inter tribal marriage, you better look for those pastors to pray about it for you cuz if her dad doesn't want her to marry another tribe, oyo is your case o...Abi you wan elope?
Re: Help....her Pastor Is Frustrating Us!! by Spikkylee: 9:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
G
Re: Help....her Pastor Is Frustrating Us!! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
Pastors are not Gods,

when you don't like a prophecy...... You reject it and move on abeg, no Time

1 Like

Re: Help....her Pastor Is Frustrating Us!! by ladyF(f): 9:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
The pastor's ways are not pure o. Hian!!!!

Prayer is free. U and le boo should pray on your own jare, let God speak to you both....
Re: Help....her Pastor Is Frustrating Us!! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
make I think
Re: Help....her Pastor Is Frustrating Us!! by christinie(f): 10:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
Is the pastor married?
coache:

I'm really confused at this point.
Re: Help....her Pastor Is Frustrating Us!! by coache(m): 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
christinie:
Is the pastor married?
Sure......he's an elderly man.
Re: Help....her Pastor Is Frustrating Us!! by coache(m): 10:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
ladyF:
The pastor's ways are not pure o. Hian!!!!

Prayer is free. U and le boo should pray on your own jare, let God speak to you both....
Sure we've been doing that and I hav the conviction in my heart that God is in support.
But the pastor in question has a great influence on my boo's parents.
Re: Help....her Pastor Is Frustrating Us!! by coache(m): 10:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
mayreeh215:
So so pastor everywhere...Buh guy if you love her go on with it since the 'pastors' are giving different answers. and as for inter tribal marriage, you better look for those pastors to pray about it for you cuz if her dad doesn't want her to marry another tribe, oyo is your case o...Abi you wan elope?
Eloping is way out of the question....the main issue here is that the person that should convince the parents is now the one trying to stop us.
Re: Help....her Pastor Is Frustrating Us!! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
the most important thing you should be worried about is the dad and not the pastor. try to involve your lady more with your own pastor. let your pastor also talk with her pastor. lets see where the two different prophecies are coming from
Re: Help....her Pastor Is Frustrating Us!! by japhmanuel: 10:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
If this wedding is from Heaven, u'll always find a way + try and convince her father, let him know that tribalism isnt the answer. Prove to him your love nd dt u'll always do anytin for her
Re: Help....her Pastor Is Frustrating Us!! by banme(m): 11:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
give d pastor MONEY.. he's asking for it indirectly
Re: Help....her Pastor Is Frustrating Us!! by coache(m): 11:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
ilobasama:
the most important thing you should be worried about is the dad and not the pastor. try to involve your lady more with your own pastor. let your pastor also talk with her pastor. lets see where the two different prophecies are coming from
connecting both pastors is really a great idea....I'll try that option and see how it goes.....thanks.

1 Like

Re: Help....her Pastor Is Frustrating Us!! by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
Welcome
coache:

connecting both pastors is really a great idea....I'll try that option and see how it goes.....thanks.
Re: Help....her Pastor Is Frustrating Us!! by coache(m): 11:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
japhmanuel:
If this wedding is from Heaven, u'll always find a way + try and convince her father, let him know that tribalism isnt the answer. Prove to him your love nd dt u'll always do anytin for her
That would be difficult because the dad is the type with temper issue and he only travel home to his family ones in a while and I'm based in another state.

(1) (Reply)

D'banj Is My Celebrity Crush - Nigerian Female Singer (photo) / Video- Kennu From Benin BANGING TAPE Released / Am Having Malaria :-( Come Take Care Of Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.