Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

How Do You Feel At Times When You Meet Your Ex On The Road? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel At Times When You Meet Your Ex On The Road? (1119 Views)

What's The Best Gift To Give Your Ex On Valentine's Day? / You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) / ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel At Times When You Meet Your Ex On The Road? by Lovelynature(m): 11:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
Tell us how you usually feel or act when you suddenly meet your ex on the road.
As for me, if she's one I really had good time with, I would secretly wish we were together again. But if she's one that gave me tough time, I would just thank my star we are no longer together, though always friendly with all of them but distant friend this time around. Yeah, there are really things we just have to let go for good.
So let's keep the ball rolling as we hear from you.
Re: How Do You Feel At Times When You Meet Your Ex On The Road? by flowfury(m): 11:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
I FEEL GOOD!!!!!! *DANCES* PANANANANANANA
Re: How Do You Feel At Times When You Meet Your Ex On The Road? by Behira(f): 11:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
Feel Good......its always nice dashin some old worn out stuffs to the less privilege.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel At Times When You Meet Your Ex On The Road? by Miracle4Sure: 11:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
Indifferent
Re: How Do You Feel At Times When You Meet Your Ex On The Road? by Chibaby87(f): 11:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
We will exchange pleasantries, no need of making malice cos we may help each other one day.

Gosh still in pain
Re: How Do You Feel At Times When You Meet Your Ex On The Road? by Oluwatosean(m): 11:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
1, i dnt av an ex 2, i feel ntin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel At Times When You Meet Your Ex On The Road? by LongPennis(m): 11:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
Chibaby87:
We will exchange pleasantries, no need of making malice cos we may help each other one day.

Gosh still in pain
It's okay my dear, you can lean on LongPennis. kiss
Re: How Do You Feel At Times When You Meet Your Ex On The Road? by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 31, 2015
LongPennis:
Loooool!! grin
Re: How Do You Feel At Times When You Meet Your Ex On The Road? by iamtomi(f): 1:18am On Aug 31, 2015
LongPennis:
lmao!! you are something else dude!
Re: How Do You Feel At Times When You Meet Your Ex On The Road? by SurefireAsoOke: 1:56am On Aug 31, 2015
Is It When Am Wit My Nw Babe Or She's With Her Nw Guy? Or May B We Are Walking Alone
Re: How Do You Feel At Times When You Meet Your Ex On The Road? by Chibaby87(f): 7:11am On Aug 31, 2015
LongPennis:

Funny you
Re: How Do You Feel At Times When You Meet Your Ex On The Road? by potolistic(m): 8:35am On Aug 31, 2015
I'll just picture r naked & remembering d time she was suckinq it
Re: How Do You Feel At Times When You Meet Your Ex On The Road? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 31, 2015
wetin we wan talk before na? "hey, gudaftanun" end of discussion
Re: How Do You Feel At Times When You Meet Your Ex On The Road? by Fernandowski(m): 5:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
Whenever I see her,I will just wear my headphone and face where am going to

FUCCK HER FEELINGS!!

(1) (Reply)

How To Impress A Girl Friend - Proven And Working Ways / Question For the females / I'm Not Sure I Wanna Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.