Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,596 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

What’s This Cab Man Trying To Do To Actress Didi Ekanem? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What’s This Cab Man Trying To Do To Actress Didi Ekanem? (1293 Views)

Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character / Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed / Didi Ekanem Hits NYSC Camp (See Her Lovely Pics In NYSC Camp) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s This Cab Man Trying To Do To Actress Didi Ekanem? by mikron(m): 11:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
The photo above shows actress Didi Enakem and her cab man. The reason why the two got down from their cab is unknown. If you look clearly you will see the the cab man was adjusting his trouser. And the actress is shooting out her backside and smiling. can u guess?

1 Share

Re: What’s This Cab Man Trying To Do To Actress Didi Ekanem? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
mikron:
The photo above shows actress Didi Enakem and her cab man. The reason why the two got down from their cab is unknown. If you look clearly you will see the the cab man was adjusting his trouser. And the actress is shooting out her backside and smiling. can u guess?

they are both pressed, and they both want to weewee...
Re: What’s This Cab Man Trying To Do To Actress Didi Ekanem? by pyyxxaro: 11:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
The Camera man must goooo to Jail

Sai Buhari
Re: What’s This Cab Man Trying To Do To Actress Didi Ekanem? by Oluwatosean(m): 11:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
u no knw im address?
Re: What’s This Cab Man Trying To Do To Actress Didi Ekanem? by mayorjosh(m): 11:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
Buhari should probe both of them angry
Re: What’s This Cab Man Trying To Do To Actress Didi Ekanem? by mikron(m): 11:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
Dharniel:

they are both pressed, and they both want to weewee...
grin grin
Re: What’s This Cab Man Trying To Do To Actress Didi Ekanem? by pretydiva(f): 5:35am On Aug 31, 2015
If u ask me,na who I go ask undecided

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Stuns In New Pictures Following Marital Problems / Damn! Who Took Dis Shot?before I Vex....whoooo? See Photos / Rita Ora Sexy,phenomenal And Bra-less On The Red Carpet Of Bambi Awards Berlin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.