Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,914 members, 7,806,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Why Are We Still Looking For Jobs, When We Can Earn More Than The Managers Do! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Are We Still Looking For Jobs, When We Can Earn More Than The Managers Do! (648 Views)

Low Income Earner? Top Secrets To Earn More Money / What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? / We Earn More Than Bank Workers –FCT Cab Drivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are We Still Looking For Jobs, When We Can Earn More Than The Managers Do! by oluwaseun77(m): 11:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
Sometimes I sit and wonder at the staggering number of Nigerians still searching vigorously for jobs, when they can sit at home all day and still earn more than what those in Chevron do. Imagine in Nigeria alone there are over 10 million unemployed graduates, these are people who spent 4 or more years reading their hearts out and for what, to still come out not having any source of income or means of providing for their families. We have to wake up!!! Did you know that there is up to 1 trillion dollars worth of transactions happening everyday on the internet. That's a whole lot of money i can tell you i was to lazy to even write it in figures. But what if the unemployed could tap into just 1 percent or even 0.5 percent of that cash imagine who much that would be in naira that's more than 2 trillion naira everyday!!! Its all about GRASPING OPPORTUNITY. All what is needed is just a computer (not necessarily a laptop even a tab or smartphone) and data that's it. There are so many paths to making loads of cash of the internet but my best and most recommended method is through Blogging. Why? This is because its the most fun. Think about it, you get to talk about things you love plus get famous while doing it and still make serious cash off it. I know it might sound complex at first but i recommend you also check out the blogging package on www.bloggingprofitsunleashed.net, it contains all the books you need to get started with your blog. What really inspired about the package was that it was teenager that put it together, the guy is still a kid and his making loads of cash already. What's stopping others older than him from doing the same or even better. Again its all about GRASPING OPPORTUNITY. I believe in a better nation where youths no longer have to go from one company to another looking for jobs but sit at home and make more than what the manager of those companies do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are We Still Looking For Jobs, When We Can Earn More Than The Managers Do! by martfrank(m): 11:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
Nice write up bro. Please can I add u to a blogging WhatsApp group. Your inputs and ideas would be so valuable.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

.. / 5 Strategies For Waking Up On Time (infographic) / This Man Deserves Promotion And Rewards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.