Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Self Worth: The Basic Things Real Women Wants From Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Self Worth: The Basic Things Real Women Wants From Men (494 Views)

6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. / See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) / What a Woman Really Wants from her man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Self Worth: The Basic Things Real Women Wants From Men by businessMODE(m): 11:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
In a brief conversation, a man asked a woman he was pursuing the question: ‘What kind of man… are you looking for?’ She sat quietly for a moment before looking him in the eye & asking, ‘Do you really want to know?’ Reluctantly, he said, ‘Yes.

She began to expound, ‘As a woman in this day & age, I am in a position to ask a man what can you do for me that I can’t do for myself? I pay my own bills. I take care of my household without the help of any man…or woman for that matter. I am in the position to ask, ‘What can you bring to the table?’

The man looked at her. Clearly he thought that she was referring to money. She quickly corrected his thought & stated, ‘I am not referring to money. I need something more. I need a man who is striving for excellence in every aspect of life. He sat back in his chair, folded his arms, & asked her to explain.

>>> Graphical details http://www.gossipha.com/what-real-women-wants-from-men/
Re: Self Worth: The Basic Things Real Women Wants From Men by Miracle4Sure: 12:00am On Aug 31, 2015
undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice Please / This Is How To Get Rid Of Fat Belly As Much As Possible /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.