Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

See The Funny Employment Letter A Frustrated Graduate Wrote To A Company - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Funny Employment Letter A Frustrated Graduate Wrote To A Company (553 Views)

8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them / See What This Kano Polytechnic Graduate Wrote About Biafra(photo) / See The Funny Employment Letter A Frustrated Graduate Wrote To A Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Funny Employment Letter A Frustrated Graduate Wrote To A Company by JIMMYWAT(m): 12:16am On Aug 31, 2015
Imagine you own a Company and
someone wrote this kind of letter below
to you, What Reply will you send to
such person?

Read the Later below:-

I hereby refer to the recent death of the
technical manager at your company,
and hereby apply for the replacement of
the deceased manager.

Each time I apply for a job I always get
a reply that no vacancy,

but in this case
I hv caught you red-handed ooh yes
korokoro and you have no excuse cos I
even attended the funeral to be sure he
was actually dead and buried before
applying.

Attached to my letter is a copy of my
c.v, his death certificate and his coffee
picture.

thank you and I look forward to your by
force approval.
Yours sincerely,
Jeremiah.

What Reply will you send to such
person? Drop your comment.
Re: See The Funny Employment Letter A Frustrated Graduate Wrote To A Company by respect80(m): 12:23am On Aug 31, 2015
Ngwanu

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Pizza In A Health Conscious, Delicious Way - Nigerian Limelight / How 6 Of The World’s Wealthiest People Built Their Empires / See How Sahara Reporters Blooper Was Corrected By A Fan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.