Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

God is good - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God is good (1485 Views)

Although I'm 26, I Don't Think I Can Date A Girl Above 16 [see Reasons] / I Luv Her But I Don't Think I Can Marry Her Because...... / "I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God is good by royalfly(m): 1:11am On Aug 31, 2015
God is good
Re: God is good by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 31, 2015
av said it b4 .and will keep saying it. 95% of girls double date# if u don't wanno get hurt along d line, u just gotta play along, do ur stuff and allow d next guy do his own...after all ladies er moved wid things that attracts d eyes... so don't take bitches serious, when u see the right person for u, u will know#

2 Likes

Re: God is good by sweettease(f): 1:37am On Aug 31, 2015
Maybe it's time you stopped forcing it and resign yourself to faith.
Re: God is good by royalfly(m): 1:57am On Aug 31, 2015
Thank you dear, never forced it tho, I don't even trust fate anymore.
Re: God is good by Kaytrick(m): 2:05am On Aug 31, 2015
My story is just the same...e don tire me
Re: God is good by royalfly(m): 2:12am On Aug 31, 2015
Donariok:
av said it b4 .and will keep saying it. 95% of girls double date# if u don't wanno get hurt along d line, u just gotta play along, do ur stuff and allow d next guy do his own...after all ladies er moved wid things that attracts d eyes... so don't take bitches serious, when u see the right person for u, u will know#

Double dating is just a norm and it brakes my heart to realise this at this age.. I just pray that I find one out of the trusted 5 percent. I want to believe we have more good guys than girls right now.

1 Like

Re: God is good by royalfly(m): 2:18am On Aug 31, 2015
Kaytrick:
My story is just the same...e don tire me

I told a friend this example, check the whole of your neighbourhood or his circle of friends and if he can find one good girl and it sounded like a joke but when we did a rough research, we found out that we could not pin point any good one based on the little things we knew about them. This topic is not based on sucking or crying or a looser guy but out of a bitter experience. God will help us
Re: God is good by MRBrownJ: 4:07am On Aug 31, 2015
royalfly:
I don't know how to start this, I will go straight to the point, I have been betrayed by lots of women and am tired, like totally tired. Right from the very first girl I ever loved to this day. I have tried different things. I have even gone as far as taking blames for the things that was no fault of mine just to see how I can make my self a better person for the one I am dating or the one I would date but at the end, its the same thing. Please do not see this like am the soft or what I can call the mumu kind of guy. Trust me on this, am not that kind of guy and do not say its spiritual cos I also don't think it is. I do not want to bore readers with the details of the betrayals so far. But seriously, any kind of betrayals you can possibly think. My fear now is that I don't think I can trust any woman, I don't believe that there is someone out there for me, but I really want to have my own. What can I really do. Please serious comments on how I can really trust and remove this fear so that I don't miss the right one when she finally come that's if she ever comes tho.

if you truly believe the above in bold then A) you can join a monastery and become a monk or B) you can try your luck with MEN

but seriously, the common denominator here is YOU, so look within yourself to know why you are attracted to these no good women!

2 Likes

Re: God is good by omoikea(m): 4:29am On Aug 31, 2015
Now sit down and ask yourself, what do u actually want in a woman... once you know what you are looking for, you will find the right one and when u do, please don't focus on her imperfections but show her love and wait for results... #every human respond to love
Re: God is good by royalfly(m): 8:50am On Aug 31, 2015
MRBrownJ:

if you truly believe the above in bold then A) you can join a monastery and become a monk or B) you can try your luck with MEN

but seriously, the common denominator here is YOU, so look within yourself to know why you are attracted to these no good women!

Going by what you said, it is obvious from my post that I truly wish to find the one despite my lack of belief. About trying men, it means, you don't really understand the post. My brother I have also tried the ones that could be called the good ones, the ugly the beautiful, the average, the wild, moderate and extremely reserved, nigerian girls have very high tendency to cheat. If not the 1st end 3rd year then maybe the fourth year. Conclusion a woman can never stay fateful for the rest of her life with a man. In married or not. So I think men shld be prepared to forgive their women for cheating, just like they would forgive her when she does something else. We should be prepared. Gone are the days cheating is not part of the things you forgive or think of in the african culture.
Re: God is good by missmary(f): 8:56am On Aug 31, 2015
ITS NOT THAT I DONT BELIEVE IN LOVE I JUST DONT BELIEVE PEOPLE... grin... Its either you've Met the wrong people or you have the wrong attitude..or just in the wrong environment...or you trust too easily its not that you are soft just might be you are an open book or you trust humans too much
Re: God is good by royalfly(m): 8:58am On Aug 31, 2015
Let us stop living in denial, gone are the days when we can say if am a good man, working hard and all I would find same kind of woman. Tho the aforementioned criteria has never been the yastic but it gave some guarantee that working on yourself brings good result, that is all in the past now. Men let's always be ready, enough of the pain that they cause us. Especially the good guys. Never let you guard down. Seriously I don't reaLly know how I can trust again. Somebody say something.
Re: God is good by royalfly(m): 9:08am On Aug 31, 2015
missmary:
ITS NOT THAT I DONT BELIEVE IN LOVE I JUST DONT BELIEVE PEOPLE... grin... Its either you've Met the wrong people or you have the wrong attitude..or just in the wrong environment...or you trust too easily its not that you are soft just might be you are an open book or you trust humans too much

I agree with your first statement. From all that has been happening, its obvious I have been meeting the wrong people. About me having a wrong attitude, I can't judge my self, I can only be judged by others but I really don't think I have the wrong attitude, its just that recently all I can say is that I can't trust,wrong environment, I have been through almost all the states of nigeria, meaning I have changed my environment often, environment then becomes a none factor. All I can say is that I don't trust easily but when I do trust, I trust with my whole heart. Maybe that's my guilt, but what is a relationship if u don't trust 100 percent, the reason I am crying out
Re: God is good by missmary(f): 9:21am On Aug 31, 2015
royalfly:

I agree with your first statement. From all that has been happening, its obvious I have been meeting the wrong people. About me having a wrong attitude, I can't judge my self, I can only be judged by others but I really don't think I have the wrong attitude, its just that recently all I can say is that I can't trust,wrong environment, I have been through almost all the states of nigeria, meaning I have changed my environment often, environment then becomes a none factor. All I can say is that I don't trust easily but when I do trust, I trust with my whole heart. Maybe that's my guilt, but what is a relationship if u don't trust 100 percent, the reason I am crying out
Am not being spiritual but obviously Where humans fail turn to God
Re: God is good by royalfly(m): 10:05am On Aug 31, 2015
missmary:

Am not being spiritual but obviously Where humans fail turn to God

Exactly, that's the path am trying to take right now. Only God can really make this happen right now.
Re: God is good by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:28am On Aug 31, 2015
As the Russians say: Trust, but verify.

My opinion is that you trust that women will always be women.
Re: God is good by MRBrownJ: 11:42am On Aug 31, 2015
royalfly:

Going by what you said, it is obvious from my post that I truly wish to find the one despite my lack of belief. About trying men, it means, you don't really understand the post. My brother I have also tried the ones that could be called the good ones, the ugly the beautiful, the average, the wild, moderate and extremely reserved, nigerian girls have very high tendency to cheat. If not the 1st end 3rd year then maybe the fourth year. Conclusion a woman can never stay fateful for the rest of her life with a man. In married or not. So I think men shld be prepared to forgive their women for cheating, just like they would forgive her when she does something else. We should be prepared. Gone are the days cheating is not part of the things you forgive or think of in the african culture.

if you fully believe the above in bold then pls care to tell us again what this thread is about?

1 Like

Re: God is good by royalfly(m): 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2015
MRBrownJ:

if you fully believe the above in bold then pls care to tell us again what this thread is about?

@Mrbrownj read between the lines in my last reply, you will realise that I am only trying to express my self. If not for the confused state I find my self I will not be on niraland looking for ideas. I believe in love and I believe there is a few percent of women who re good, the majority that re wicked out there is more which makes it difficult for us to find the good ones. My point is this, in a healthy manner without prejudice, I don't think I can trust again. In my last reply, in reference to the conclusion, that was an idea or a statement from the comment received, which I feel we shld all be prepared. Its a present bitter revelation. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Girl Visit You Without Resisting And Giving Excuses. / Conji Na Bastard / Why Are Women Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.