Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Dasuki’s Trial Begins Tuesday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki’s Trial Begins Tuesday (10875 Views)

Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid / Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Trial To 2016 / Ministerial List: Submission Of Petitions Against Nominees Begins Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki’s Trial Begins Tuesday by signz: 9:10am On Aug 31, 2015
Dasuki is a big disgrace.

How can a former NSA have only a few rifles and five bullet proof cars when he's supposed to have RPG's and MRAP's.

His arms collection is too modest for my liking. This man was the NSA in the same country where ISIS has a solid and vibrant branch office.
His enemies are no longer local politicians but international terrorists

4 Likes

Re: Dasuki’s Trial Begins Tuesday by 5starmilitant: 9:11am On Aug 31, 2015
Keneking:

Good way to start September 2015.... grin
A
Re: Dasuki’s Trial Begins Tuesday by SmartMugu: 9:12am On Aug 31, 2015
It appears this man was set up based on some personal vendetta the current administration has against him.
A former colonel in the Nigerian army and former security leader to the past administration.
I smelt the setup when he was raided just 2 days after he left office. Doesnt he need time at least?
I'd think the gun charges would be over-looked since his past career revolved around weapons.
Do Boko Haram members and armed robbers have licenses for their guns? How many of them arrested with guns has DSS taken to court?

5 Likes

Re: Dasuki’s Trial Begins Tuesday by richey2(m): 9:12am On Aug 31, 2015
Is a good step let him come and explain his own side of the story
Re: Dasuki’s Trial Begins Tuesday by ocelot2006(m): 9:14am On Aug 31, 2015
Commit treasonable felony......with just 7 rifles....okay.

4 Likes

Re: Dasuki’s Trial Begins Tuesday by Leviseed: 9:17am On Aug 31, 2015
Mtchewwwwww!
Re: Dasuki’s Trial Begins Tuesday by alexlee50: 9:17am On Aug 31, 2015
efilefun:
So it's a bad idea probing those who had embezzle the nation's fund but it's a wise idea to publish trash about people on the pages of dailies as GEJ did during the elections campaign....

did u read the report? He is not being charged for corruption but illegal possession of firearms. They couldn't even tie him to corruption on the bullet proof vehicles. So after wasting tax payers money on this investigation, it is only illegal possession of firearms they can charge him for, do u think that is justified?

5 Likes

Re: Dasuki’s Trial Begins Tuesday by blackpanda: 9:25am On Aug 31, 2015
collinsVP:
We want trials that will generate revenue to government coffers, not those that we drain it further.

A charge against illegal possession of arms by former NSA, discovered in less than a week he left office,
is not of material interest to ordinary Nigerians.

#PMBGOFORMONEY

Must you always find reasons to wail

The law is the law. You break it, you face it.
Holding firearms illegally may not be important to u till someone wakes u up at 1am pointing a gun at your head. Then u begin to question how they got d gun in the first place
Re: Dasuki’s Trial Begins Tuesday by blackpanda: 9:27am On Aug 31, 2015
alexlee50:
did u read the report? He is not being charged for corruption but illegal possession of firearms. They couldn't even tie him to corruption on the bullet proof vehicles. So after wasting tax payers money on this investigation, it is only illegal possession of firearms they can charge him for, do u think that is justified?

Relax. This is just the beginning. Just because they havent charged him for corruption, yet, doesnt mean they wont. Cases are built steadily. Dasuki has so much to confess and will lead to more indictments!
Re: Dasuki’s Trial Begins Tuesday by blackpanda: 9:29am On Aug 31, 2015
signz:
Dasuki is a big disgrace.

How can a former NSA have only a few rifles and five bullet proof cars when he's supposed to have RPG's and MRAP's.

His arms collection is too modest for my liking. This man was the NSA in the same country where ISIS has a solid and vibrant branch office.
His enemies are no longer local politicians but international terrorists

See your psychiatrist ASAP!!!
Re: Dasuki’s Trial Begins Tuesday by pembisco(m): 9:31am On Aug 31, 2015
Mtcheww! I gave up when the dullard said all loots recovered will be channelled to ministry of women affairs.
So all these noise and wahala na women tins the money will be spent. mtcheeew again

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki’s Trial Begins Tuesday by j1mmy: 9:36am On Aug 31, 2015
skillet:
Fulani on fulani violence. There is a God.

But come to think of it, I say we have been frauded once more. Is it because of a lousy
possession charge, that his house was stormed by the dss? That's excessive. And I
know this is a soft landing for everyone. Useless government.

As NSA, he was responsible for $ 3 billion (yes dollars) of both defense budgets and approved funds for fighting boko haram. He usurped the funds and the roles of the defense chiefs.

If Dasuki does not go to jail for corruption Buhari is a useless president!

1 Like

Re: Dasuki’s Trial Begins Tuesday by Chiaka(f): 9:43am On Aug 31, 2015
Buhari witch hunting a northern Goodluck Loyalist...............Mr Bubu the guy only discharged his duties. Your end will be bad o! this is vindictive

4 Likes

Re: Dasuki’s Trial Begins Tuesday by alexlee50: 9:44am On Aug 31, 2015
blackpanda:

Relax. This is just the beginning. Just because they havent charged him for corruption, yet, doesnt mean they wont. Cases are built steadily. Dasuki has so much to confess and will lead to more indictments!
ok o, make I hold my heineken relax.I hope they give him truth serum so he can confess quickly like u said, so he won't waste our time.
Re: Dasuki’s Trial Begins Tuesday by tsdarkside(m): 9:47am On Aug 31, 2015
yeaaaa......the first to fall....tar and feather him,parade him in shame through the streets....with his women too...
Re: Dasuki’s Trial Begins Tuesday by denedene(m): 9:48am On Aug 31, 2015
charge him with possession of illlegal firearms? i thought he stole money? charge with corruption and bringback our money
Re: Dasuki’s Trial Begins Tuesday by litetias(m): 9:48am On Aug 31, 2015
This seems like a witch-hunt.

Very affordable 3 bedroom, 2 bedroom and self-contain apartments in conducive environs in Warri is available for rent.

Just 1 yr upfront payment (Instead of the 2 years most landlords collect).

Contact me via my signature
Re: Dasuki’s Trial Begins Tuesday by darazonian(m): 9:56am On Aug 31, 2015
This is just the beginning. traitors like dasuki shouldn't be let go free. let him spend the rest of his life in kirikiri if guantinamo bay is far.
Re: Dasuki’s Trial Begins Tuesday by Guyman02: 10:04am On Aug 31, 2015
NSA leaves office and gets arrested 2 days after for illegal arms possession of the same arms he was entitled to as NSA. Simply write a letter to the man requesting for the return of 'company properties' in his possession. This is simply a witch-hunt by PMB against the man who arrested during the IBB coup that removed him from office as military Head of State.

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki’s Trial Begins Tuesday by namdo(m): 10:24am On Aug 31, 2015
I AM DISAPPOINTED by this move against Dasuki. It is vindictive to a fault. small arms found in a former NSA home....so they were expecting to see nothing of such in his home? illegal possession of arms on NSA who just left office?...common. Buhari men should have even planned better than this if they wanted him jailed for no just cause.

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki’s Trial Begins Tuesday by signz: 10:30am On Aug 31, 2015
blackpanda:

See your psychiatrist ASAP!!!

Coming from a psychiatric patient. Weldone
Re: Dasuki’s Trial Begins Tuesday by signz: 10:37am On Aug 31, 2015
j1mmy:

As NSA, he was responsible for $ 3 billion (yes dollars) of both defense budgets and approved funds for fighting boko haram. He usurped the funds and the roles of the defense chiefs.

If Dasuki does not go to jail for corruption Buhari is a useless president!

Oga, it'll be very easy for the camel to pass thru the eye of a needle than for Buhari to jail Dasuki on corruption charges

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki’s Trial Begins Tuesday by sparkwil(m): 10:40am On Aug 31, 2015
Nonsense trial by a confused government led by a certified dullaard
Re: Dasuki’s Trial Begins Tuesday by naija2dabone(m): 10:46am On Aug 31, 2015
laurel03:
Seriously to all wailers if baba sleep for four years it will still better than wasted PDP 16years... #NewNigeria loading.... #Babasurulere

Another bread label holder. SMH
Re: Dasuki’s Trial Begins Tuesday by freedom96: 10:52am On Aug 31, 2015
collinsVP:
We want trials that will generate revenue to government coffers, not those that we drain it further.

A charge against illegal possession of arms by former NSA, discovered in less than a week he left office,
is not of material interest to ordinary Nigerians.

#PMBGOFORMONEY
Health and safety of PMB need be secured before he goes for that money.You seem not to understand the magnitude if this case.A man charged with "treasonable felony" already has bulletproof cars and "high calibre rifles"...perhaps u shud have a rethink.
Re: Dasuki’s Trial Begins Tuesday by Forwetinnah: 11:37am On Aug 31, 2015
Security Adviser being prosecuted for "possession of fire arms" grin grin

Not embezzlement again??
Not diverting funds for Nigeria Military??

Oh goodness gracious.
I thought they said under GEJs government, Dasuki didn't by even one hunter's gun Smh
Re: Dasuki’s Trial Begins Tuesday by UnimkeAk(m): 12:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
JOKERS!!!!

see the useless charge; illegal procession of Fire arms.

99.9 % of nigerians that own fire arms should be ready to go to courts 2 in that case

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ademola Withdraws From Case Involving DSS / We Spent N2.75tn On Power, Roads In Two Years – FG / Army Harassing Journalists And The Public Over Missing General - NUJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.