Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,801 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Mikel Obi's Current Girlfriend Not Bothered About The News Of His Secret Childr - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mikel Obi's Current Girlfriend Not Bothered About The News Of His Secret Childr (605 Views)

Picture Of Wizkid Performing In Botswana Despite News Of A Poor Turnout / Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" / Nikkyberry, Seun Egbegbe's Current Girlfriend After Toyin Aimakhu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Obi's Current Girlfriend Not Bothered About The News Of His Secret Childr by Airforce1(m): 9:13am On Aug 31, 2015
Lol, after mirror.co.uk early hours of yesterday revealed Mikel Obi’s two secret children, his current girlfriend Olga Diyachenko has pretended not to be bothered about the revelation or acted she didn’t read it and instead posted a photo of them going out for dinner. She didn’t show their faces, but showed Mikel’s hand in the photo (far right) and ofcus captioned the photo with a love message and her usual pooh1 pooh2 ( a name she calls herself (pooh1) and pooh2 referring to Mikel).

Hehe some people are just meant for each other. We pray their love lasts. 
Ladun Liadi at 7:40 AM

http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2015/08/after-mirror-revealed-mikel-obis-secret.html

Re: Mikel Obi's Current Girlfriend Not Bothered About The News Of His Secret Childr by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 31, 2015
I am still trying to find out how this post is of any importance to us.
Re: Mikel Obi's Current Girlfriend Not Bothered About The News Of His Secret Childr by Tocheagle(m): 9:27am On Aug 31, 2015
°√•¶¶

(1) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Rants About Iyanya, Dj Cublon Not Getting Nominated At The 2015 Hea / CHANGE! Checkout Throwback Photos Of Adekunle Gold (MUST SEE!) / I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models – Ex-bba Star, Beverly Osu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.