Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,223 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

What Is The Worse Thing You Have Done To Someone That Is Not Violent? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Worse Thing You Have Done To Someone That Is Not Violent? (324 Views)

What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? / Access Bank Have Done The Worse. (pic) / Aborting Or Selling Of A Baby After Delivery Which Is The Worse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Worse Thing You Have Done To Someone That Is Not Violent? by Noblefreeman(m): 9:25am On Aug 31, 2015
What am about to say might sound silly,but please some people deserve such treatment.
There's this friend of mine,we were chatting on whatsapp and I asked him for a favour to help me with something and he said I must give him money first,that really got me angry because he is someone I have helped so much in the past,and unfortunately for him I was in the toilet,you know guys na,so I told him that there's this babe I want to give him,so I forged a number and gave to him,he now said he wanted to see her picture first,so I took my phone snapped my poo and I was even stooling that day,took d pic and sent to him and I said,here's d pic of the girl,lol,the guy almost vommitted that day,he felt really bad,so over to you guys,what have u done to someone who has offended you,that is not violent but it really pissed them off.
Re: What Is The Worse Thing You Have Done To Someone That Is Not Violent? by Corn99(m): 9:28am On Aug 31, 2015
Re: What Is The Worse Thing You Have Done To Someone That Is Not Violent? by Mynd44: 9:29am On Aug 31, 2015
The worst I have done to someone who got me angry......I was nice to her.
Re: What Is The Worse Thing You Have Done To Someone That Is Not Violent? by officialteemi(m): 9:29am On Aug 31, 2015
i deleted everything on his 16gig.. de guy wan madd die

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worse Thing You Have Done To Someone That Is Not Violent? by donholy28(m): 9:32am On Aug 31, 2015
Barred her number from making and receiving calls

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worse Thing You Have Done To Someone That Is Not Violent? by UjSizzle(f): 5:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
Silence

(1) (Reply)

Http://www.garciniaproductsguide.com/intellux/ / Help A Nairalander That's Seeking For A Job Win. / #nigeria@55: Actress Empress Njamah Throws Lavish October 1st Party For Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.