Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,269 members, 7,780,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:28 PM

Protest in Uniport Teaching Hospital today due to the death of a student - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Protest in Uniport Teaching Hospital today due to the death of a student (36543 Views)

Tiantian: Chinese Baby Born 4 Years After The Death Of The Parents / Oluchi Okoro Dies At COOU Teaching Hospital Amaku In Hands Of Student Doctors / Snake Invades Ilorin Teaching Hospital, May Allah Save The Patients. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest in Uniport Teaching Hospital today due to the death of a student by soundtruth(m): 6:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
We hear that the UPTH CMD is very corrupt, there was no light, Saturday night and most of Sunday in UPTH. How can you run a teaching hospital without electricity?

2 Likes

Re: Protest in Uniport Teaching Hospital today due to the death of a student by chukel(m): 6:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
Giyerte:
200Level THEATRE ART UNIPORT student slumps to death in Her bathroom as a result of UPTH non-availability of BEDSPACE for Admission...
A 200 Level student from the department of theatre and film studies just died after she slumped in her hostel.  Students blame it on the University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital. Says they lacked incompetence ..The story so far...

She slumped in her bathroom this morning and was rushed to the hospital at 5:30 am, but she wasn't admitted because a wicked Nurse there said there was no bed space.
Her name is Kelechi Ndulagwa and according to our sources, she died out of lack of oxygen.  A wicked world indeed..may her soul RIP..

God help us all.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/angry-uniport-students-lock-up-upth-chase-away-doctors/#sthash.y43UdcFv.dpuf
really most undergraduates are pathetically illiterate. Read the boldened, u will understand the girl was a BID( brought in dead). How can you admit the dead. The girl slumped in her bathroom, was rushed to the hospital. The girl was confirmed dead and they wanted a corpse to be admitted. We are really training animals in universities these days. Poster said UPTH LACKS INCOMPETENCE.. Well that is the kind of University students we have. May her soul rest in peace.

4 Likes

Re: Protest in Uniport Teaching Hospital today due to the death of a student by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
bushdoc9919:

And you ignored my argument about hospital beds being different from ordinary foam.

Ah well....I leave by telling you to put pressure on your government to make sure health care is well funded in this country...facility wise...not salary wise.

No space means no space. I am sorry....but that is the way it is. Unless you want your patient to just have drip with no one able to attend to her because there are so many other bad cases...some worse that need attention.

You Nigerians .....ah well....know that I am not defending bad practice....but I am lamenting the fact that we have to work with limited facilities, and limited funding. If you don't want to believe that.....that's your business. You cannot expect miracles from zero. We are not gods.

Good evening.

I see you're a doctor, its your field Sir.

I'm only just some Engineering HSE personnel.
Re: Protest in Uniport Teaching Hospital today due to the death of a student by melodies: 8:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
Excuse me, please don't mislead people, bmh is a functioning govt hospital in Rivers state, there r a thousand and one other private hospitals functioning in the state. Hatred should not make you mislead others. The statement

Please stop misleading people. Bmh is a functional govt hospital in Rivers state and there r a thousand and one private hospitals manned by efficient doctors. If you feel d need to transport your pregnant relatives outside the state to give birth does not mean you should generalize. I personally gave birth in a private hospital in PH without complications. Your unjustified hatred for Rivers state should not make you mislead the public

kaeforum:

Rivers State is the only state in the Federation that has a dysfunctional Medical System, For the last 4yrs Doctors have been on strike , doctors are kidnapped of killed, health workers threatened, there are no functional govt hospitals, even private ones are killing fields.
Its either your pouse or relative is a doctor or you re doomed.
If you have a pregnant wife u have to ship her to neighboring states of import a doctor to care for her.

Never seen such barbarism displayed in the a states health sector. Boko haram will surely envy the health practitioners here. cool

3 Likes

Re: Protest in Uniport Teaching Hospital today due to the death of a student by Candyrain(m): 8:10pm On Aug 31, 2015
This is really sad. It just came to my notice that the deceased young girl was a sister to one of my former course mate. It's a sad moment to the family. The name is Kelechi Ndulagwa cry cry

1 Like

Re: Protest in Uniport Teaching Hospital today due to the death of a student by melodies: 8:48pm On Aug 31, 2015
Please stop misleading people. Bmh is a functional govt hospital in Rivers state. There r also a thousand and one other private hospitals manned by efficient doctors.

The death of the student is regrettable but there is no hospital within and outside the country that can boast that no patient has ever died in their hospital. I stand to b corrected, if you know any hospital that hasnt recorded any death, please mention it.

Your unjustified hatred for Rivers state should not make you mislead the public

If you took a personal decision to transport your pregnant relatives outside the state does not give you the right to generalize. Your unjustified hatred for Rivers state should not make you mislead the public.

kaeforum:

Rivers State is the only state in the Federation that has a dysfunctional Medical System, For the last 4yrs Doctors have been on strike , doctors are kidnapped of killed, health workers threatened, there are no functional govt hospitals, even private ones are killing fields.
Its either your pouse or relative is a doctor or you re doomed.
If you have a pregnant wife u have to ship her to neighboring states of import a doctor to care for her.

Never seen such barbarism displayed in the a states health sector. Boko haram will surely envy the health practitioners here. cool

1 Like

Re: Protest in Uniport Teaching Hospital today due to the death of a student by Orikinla(m): 8:56pm On Aug 31, 2015
[size=18pt]Too many cultists in Nigerian hospitals.
Students and poor people must seek alternative medical attention for emergencies.
The new government of APC should bring in Cuban and Israeli doctors who are real medical doctors.[/size]
Re: Protest in Uniport Teaching Hospital today due to the death of a student by Orikinla(m): 8:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
soundtruth:
We hear that the UPTH CMD is very corrupt, there was no light, Saturday night and most of Sunday in UPTH. How can you run a teaching hospital without electricity?
[size=18pt]They are cultists. [/size]
Re: Protest in Uniport Teaching Hospital today due to the death of a student by onyxo76(m): 9:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
doesn't the university have a health center for the students?
Re: Protest in Uniport Teaching Hospital today due to the death of a student by onyxo76(m): 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
Orikinla:
Students and poor people must seek alternative medical attention for emergencies.
The new government of APC should bring in Cuban and Israeli doctors who are real medical doctors.[/size]
good idea ...but can you afford to pay them ? their salary is in dollars not naira .
Re: Protest in Uniport Teaching Hospital today due to the death of a student by Bjergtrolde: 9:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
Kinfunfun22:

Half knowledge is bad. Triaging is applicable where you have sudden mass casualties like in a road traffic accident involving tens of people.
You don't triage when patients are coming one after the other in a medical emergency unit. You don't know how often those in the A&E have transferred to the ward and discharged other patients (and still have no bed space), so it's better we all shut up and stop acting like we can do better or that we know all.

Yes I agree half knowledge is bad.
Use google , its your friend. Everyone who gets to an Accident and Emergency Department should get triaged. That is how you determine who gets seen immediately and who can wait and who you can ask to get out of your department. Go read it up

Now let me school you. An accident an emergency department is not a bus. You do not take a certain number of passengers and shout shop and drive a way. It is the common access to a hospital. "We do not have space" is not an option.
Emergency Department is like a post office sorting office, you sort patients by specialty and dispatch those that need transfer to wards or for discharge, you stabilise and resuscitate those that need it. ( these are a minority of patients as majority are walking wounded).

Now when someone comes in, you triage and based on severity of new admission, you go and reassess those already admitted and prioritize your resources for use by the ill ones.

Finally, you were not discerning enough to see that I was responding to the garbage spewed by Bushdoc9919. Go read it.
Re: Protest in Uniport Teaching Hospital today due to the death of a student by Bjergtrolde: 9:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
DrObum:

Bro, you transfer a patient that you've received, resuscitated or atleast attempted to resuscitate and probably initiated management.
There's no report that they received her sef!

My point is, the whole situation was wrong. She's a candidate for their medical centre, where the doctors should've started the resuscitation andd be in a better position to transfer her and ensure that she is received by a facility ready and able to give care.

The entire situation is wrong but you are wrong on which aspect of care was faulty.
Lets break this down a notch.

1)You are an accident and emergency department, people come to your for medical care.

2) Without this medical care, they will die.

3) There are several hospitals in Port Harcourt

4) "You are full", "You have no space"

5) Someone comes to you for medical help

Do you

A) Attend to them immediately,

B) Do you ask them to go to another hospital or

C) Do you keep then in your "full" department, knowing that they would not be attended to , as they bleed to death?

When they finally die, Do you sleep well at night?
Re: Protest in Uniport Teaching Hospital today due to the death of a student by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
Bjergtrolde:

Use google , its your friend. Everyone who gets to an Accident and Emergency Department should get triaged. That is how you determine who gets seen immediately and who can wait and who you can ask to get out of your department. Go read it up

Now let me school you. An accident an emergency department is not a bus. You do not take a certain number of passengers and shout shop and drive a way. It is the common access to a hospital. "We do not have space" is not an option.
Emergency Department is like a post office sorting office, you sort patients by specialty and dispatch those that need transfer to wards or for discharge, you stabilise and resuscitate those that need it. ( these are a minority of patients as majority are walking wounded).

Now when someone comes in, you triage and based on severity of new admission, you go and reassess those already admitted and prioritize your resources for use by the ill ones.

Finally, you were not discerning enough to see that I was responding to the garbage spewed by Bushdoc9919. Go read it.

Yes....and in this case, there was no space, meaning it was a night when there were far more serious cases on the ward.

What should have happened is that she should have been moved to the next tertiary hospital where there was space.

Ideally, an ambulance would have been summoned and the paramedics would have been sent by dispatch to a hospital where there is space.

I am afraid that you have no idea of what we medical people go through in this country.

There have been times in a hospital where I worked when A and E were full to the brim with casualties, and with severe medical emergencies. It is under that condition that if they brought someone who has just slumped like your patient....that we have to say....Sorry there is no space....and refer to the next hospital.

I am sorry you do not understand. There are bad doctors in this country, yes. There are also good doctors and nurses who work under limited conditions.

Anyways, good night.......and we hope for a better Nigeria.
Re: Protest in Uniport Teaching Hospital today due to the death of a student by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
Bjergtrolde:

The entire situation is wrong but you are wrong on which aspect of care was faulty.

1)You are an accident and emergency department, people come to your for medical care.

Do you

C) Do you keep then in your "full" department, knowing that they would not be attended to , as they bleed to death?

No space means no equipment to attend to the patient. No staff to attend to the patient.

In other words...the conditions for the patient to be optimally attended to are not there.

Now would you rather have optimal conditions.....or a dead patient because the medics were overstretched?

Good evening.....have some empathy, man.
Re: Protest in Uniport Teaching Hospital today due to the death of a student by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
Going further than this case.

1.We need to teach CPR to every person in this country.

2.Nigeria needs an ambulance service....and we need to have residency in Emergency Medicine.

3.We need a system whereby as soon as someone slumps.....we can call a number and an ambulance with trained paramedics is dispatched to the site....who administer first aid...and are then directed by central dispatch to the nearest free hospital. We may even need a helicopter....and trained emergency doctors.

4.On arrival at hopsital....doctors and nurses are ready for the patient.

5.We need more trained doctors and nurses....and better equiped primary health care centers. One reason why teaching hospital A and E are overstretched is because we do not have adequate primary care.

6.We need better roads, communications, etc.

7. Above all.....we need a better country.

Good night. I am typing this from the job. I must add that I am upset by the fact that people blame medical docs, nurses etc for ALL the failures in the Nigerian health system. I do not defend bad medics. I know they exist. I also know that we cannot help patients in intolerable conditions....

So when we say....No space....it is not because we hate you, it is because we want better for you. We do not want you to be treated in suboptimal conditions that may still lead to your death.

1 Like

Re: Protest in Uniport Teaching Hospital today due to the death of a student by DrObum(m): 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
Bjergtrolde:

Do you

You're getting it wrong Sir!
Most teaching hospitals have a policy that you can't send patients to private hospitals without a 'very very very' concrete reason and the scenario above doesn't defy that.

Now that policy is to protect patients, so that they aren't diverted for selfish purposes.

Now, back to this scenario, guess the lady was brought in by fellow students who must've stood there arguing why there are no spaces, which is wrong!

If she was brought in an ambulance, the ambulance would've seen that the facilities are already stretched and she can't be received and make a swift turn to the next big health facility.
So, that's why I tell you, the whole situation is pitiable and wrong!

1 Like

Re: Protest in Uniport Teaching Hospital today due to the death of a student by Bjergtrolde: 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
bushdoc9919:

And don't you get it?

There was no space in the A and E.....thus your triage argument has no merit.

Your triage argument would have worked if there was adequate space and staff.!

The problem is that we do not have adequate health care facilities.

Another wrong statement.

Let me respond to the different parts of your post.
There was no space in the A and E.....thus your triage argument has no merit.
Accident and Emergency Department is a transit site, people come there and get moved on. People can be moved from a bed to accommodate a more ill patient. If they cannot be moved to a trolley/chair, all it takes is to expedite the transfer of those who have already be earmarked for admission to ward... this does not take 50 minutes. A simple retriage with determine who goes where.

Your triage argument would have worked if there was adequate space and staff.!

This is absolutely wrong, traige is most effective when you do not have the resources. It enables you decide who you have to spend your scarce resources on. A B C D etc

The problem is that we do not have adequate health care facilities.

What is adequate health care facilities? Yes we do not have it, neither does UK or USA. That is why they strive to continuously improve their facilities. Having said that, we have better facilities that several African countries but the produce better outcomes.

Let me digress a bit, I agree with you that our facilities could be better, what have the medical profession done to improve that? When was the last time you went on strike to improve facilities? I know that the medical profession are on strike 6months out of twelve usually over pay.

Something was wrong with the care, your attempts at rationalizing it does come across as insensitive.

Swing on that.

1 Like

Re: Protest in Uniport Teaching Hospital today due to the death of a student by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
Re: Protest in Uniport Teaching Hospital today due to the death of a student by Bjergtrolde: 10:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
DrObum:

You're getting it wrong Sir!
Most teaching hospitals have a policy that you can't send patients to private hospitals without a 'very very very' concrete reason and the scenario above doesn't defy that.

Now that policy is to protect patients, so that they aren't diverted for selfish purposes

Now, back to this scenario, guess the lady was brought in by fellow students who must've stood there arguing why there are no spaces, which is wrong!

If she was brought in an ambulance, the ambulance would've seen that the facilities are already stretched and she can't be received and make a swift turn to the next big health facility.
So, that's why I tell you, the whole situation is pitiable and wrong!

Well, the bolded is one of the big problems. The hospital/A&E department has no contingency plan.
So if you are overwhelmed you just shut up shop while people bleed to death in your waiting area.

Una strong sha. I don't think I will be able to sleep after one of these events.
I guess its the liver you have accumulated over several episodes like this that has made you rationalise this event.

Good night and I pray my relatives and I never have to suffer this.
Re: Protest in Uniport Teaching Hospital today due to the death of a student by Bjergtrolde: 10:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
bushdoc9919:

So when we say....No space....it is not because we hate you, it is because we want better for you. We do not want you to be treated in suboptimal conditions that may still lead to your death.

Tell that to this young lady. She was not given the option of deciding on the condition she was treated in
Re: Protest in Uniport Teaching Hospital today due to the death of a student by DrObum(m): 10:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
Bjergtrolde:

Well, the bolded is one of the big problems. The hospital/A&E department has no contingency plan.
So if you are overwhelmed you just shut up shop while people bleed to death in your waiting area.

Una strong sha. I don't think I will be able to sleep after one of these events.
I guess its the liver you have accumulated over several episodes like this that has made you rationalise this event.

Good night and I pray my relatives and I never have to suffer this.
Goodnight bro, we acquired liver because just like soldiers, Nigeria threw us into the war front to fight with our bare hands.

We do our best to keep people alive, but the faults in the system would always show up from time to time and embarrass everyone!

When we demand that the government must address these issues and down tools, nigerians call us names and cajole us to continue in the same environment of mediocrity, what options do we have? We'll always be forced back to work.

When it's election time, people insist that the next 'leader' must come from their side and after the elections, we bear their pains while themselves keeping wishing eventualities away from themselves and their loved ones. Well, I pray it doesn't come to anyone we love shaa.

Final words, Nigerians should face realities and tackle our national challenges!

3 Likes

Re: Protest in Uniport Teaching Hospital today due to the death of a student by eaglechild: 11:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
Orikinla:
You are thinking upside down.

Instead of asking for modern facilities and training equipment to help better our healthcare, You want money to be spent on payment of doctors who are not even acclamatised to tropical medicine.

1 Like

Re: Protest in Uniport Teaching Hospital today due to the death of a student by phineas: 11:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
Bjergtrolde:

You need to take a back seat on this topic,
You obviously have zero clue of the daily workings of the Nigerian Hospital.That same bed space on the wards have other equally severe cases waiting to be admitted.

No bed space is no bed space sad but that's it.You do not take responsibilty for a case you do not have resource or ability to manage no matter how emotional it gets, you stabilize if u can and refer.

Nigerian tertiary centers are overwhelmed, the no bed space matter has been recurring since and still no new hospitals, I'm a Dr in Nigeria and with my "connections" I have had 3 critical close patients rejected for no bed space in Nigeria I understand I move on quickly to find alternative centers for care.

Nigeria needs more tertiary centers perhaps we should just break it down to more hospital bed space for patients.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest in Uniport Teaching Hospital today due to the death of a student by samopeyemi: 6:54am On Sep 01, 2015
bushdoc9919:

View from a medical doctor.

(Disclaimer...I do not work for UPTH, or any of its affiliated institutions.)

First off, I commiserate with the students of Uniport as well as the lady's family over this untimely death.

Second....let's look at this case.

They got to the hospital. Most likely....they got to the Accident and Emergency Department....the Emergency Ward. And they were told by the nurse....No space.

When the nurse tells you no space...there most likely is NO space. Most nurses in charge of A and E do not turn away any patient who comes to them for help. And when there was no space...there most likely was no space.

The problem is that we do not have a good emergency response in this country. Here is how it is done in developed countries. The girl slumps, her fellow students immediately start CPR (which they have learned) and someone calls an ambulance. The ambulance arrives....and the ambulance drivers and paramedics start first aid. Meanwhile...they have an idea of where the nearest hospital with free bed space is....and they rush her there in the ambulance (Or sometimes by helicopter.). On arrival....there is a team of docs and nurses waiting for the patient.

It does not happen in Nigeria. And yes....UPTH is filled up because A and E can get busy(I should know). I have worked in hospitals where A and E is quiet during the day...then all hell breaks loose at night. And unfortunately...patients die because there is no space...or because the Casualty officer and the nurse are overstretched serving several patients.

So, the students should not blame the medical folks here. Instead....blame the lack of planning in our country. Port should have several tertiary level hospitals that are equipped to take care of several patients. The fact they do not is hardly my colleagues fault. And it won't be right to treat the patient on the floor either.

In a hospital....a tertiary hospital....no space means no space. The number of patients there was probably too many. So....unless the students have proof that there was space and the nurse was lying....I see no case of medical negligence. I see a case for better leadership from Abuja though....and for Buhari to appoint a health minister quick quick.

Hmmmm.
Let us look at it from this angle, if that lady was her daughter, relative or someone very close to the said nurse, what would she do?
No space and that's all!!!
I know the bulk of the blame lies on the government, but we can always improvise, we've always been doing so.
Re: Protest in Uniport Teaching Hospital today due to the death of a student by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 01, 2015
Abeg! What are all these people who call themselves doctors saying.

If a patient is rushed to the hospital, even if there is no space, you can give the person treatment and then transfer him or her. UPTH is the worst hospital I have ever been to. I was in pain as a child when my mother took me there. They told her to first of all go and buy card and pay before they commence treatment. What if something had happened to me?

Time to attend to me, the nurse, (I still remember her) black and short . Told me to wait, I watched her, she went to her drawer brought out a spoon and went in to eat. Since then i told myself that I must become the president of Nigeria to trash out such...... Laziness. (that was only child's dream tho)

And secondly the government should provide for the hospitals. Buy new and advanced equipment. A person who studies abroad can't work here. Because the facilities are rubbish. The government is too busy with themselves than the country. They are the ambassadors of poverty in this country. Kleptomaniacs. They do not pay salary, they do not provide these amenities that are necessary for our betterment.

So don't blame the student please. She slumped, nd they rushed her to the hospital, probably in confusion. Wether she was already dead or not , that was meant for the doctor to confirm.
Re: Protest in Uniport Teaching Hospital today due to the death of a student by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 01, 2015
samopeyemi:

Hmmmm.
Let us look at it from this angle, if that lady was her daughter, relative or someone very close to the said nurse, what would she do?
No space and that's all!!!
I know the bulk of the blame lies on the government, but we can always improvise, we've always been doing so.

1.As much as possible....we try to avoid treating our relatives.(Psychological reasons).

2.If the nurse did as you suggest....it would involve diverting human and material resources from another sick patient...who is critical....and who would die.

Remember....no space means the A and E is full to the brim with critical cases.
Re: Protest in Uniport Teaching Hospital today due to the death of a student by Mikeysms(m): 7:49am On Sep 01, 2015
Daas Ft Lyrical Weri - 6hours (Attribute to Kelechi)
download the song @ http://naijaweed..com/2015/08/daas-ft-lyrical-weri-6hours-attribute.html

Re: Protest in Uniport Teaching Hospital today due to the death of a student by dtishbite14(m): 10:49am On Sep 01, 2015
How's this my business ?

undecided
Re: Protest in Uniport Teaching Hospital today due to the death of a student by ollgeetrxll(m): 10:52am On Sep 01, 2015
Giyerte:

That's true, am always careful.

aluta.
Re: Protest in Uniport Teaching Hospital today due to the death of a student by Mintus(m): 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
Visocrate:
students should have respect for their tutors there are better means or ways of protesting and expressing grievances rather than taking the laws into their hands they should not forget that one day they will also become a lecture and be placed in like positions and they anything that goes around comes around . so I urge you guys to be wisdomatic in every action you take
receive common sense....somebody died....a future leader.....please go nd pick up ur sense wia eva u dropped dem cos i knw God gv u one nd dnt 4get 2 dust ur sense wen u get it....hv value 4 life....
Re: Protest in Uniport Teaching Hospital today due to the death of a student by Visocrate(m): 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
Mintus:

receive common sense....somebody died....a future leader.....please go nd pick up ur sense wia eva u dropped dem cos i knw God gv u one nd dnt 4get 2 dust ur sense wen u get it....hv value 4 life....
haven gone through your profile I need not not exchange words with you because when a fetus starts wriggling the amnion holds it in place we are not of the same level and cognition so please fix your self where you belong because as for me engaging you in a dialogue with this state of your neuronlessness is needless ok
Re: Protest in Uniport Teaching Hospital today due to the death of a student by goodheart02(m): 6:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
slimmyjimmy:
Goodheart02 na this skul? >:-(
Yes oo.My broda.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seven Diseases Acquired Via MouthAction / Baby Girl Gets Facial Scar After A Surgery Was Carried Out on Her / The First Ebola Patient In US Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.