Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road (39672 Views)

Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos / FG Orders Commencement Of Work On Calabar-Itu Road(pics) / Ayade And Kuru Ride On Calabar Monorail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road by CHIDIEJIOGU: 10:48am On Aug 31, 2015
lets hope this incident will fast track building the road.
Re: Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road by Meiji(m): 10:48am On Aug 31, 2015
Another reason to push for devolution of powers. I don't understand how one would designate such roads as "federal roads" instead of leaving it for those who feel the pinch of using that road to fix.

Devolve powers so that the Cross River state governor can be held responsible for that road.
Re: Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road by Cammo: 10:49am On Aug 31, 2015
This particular road has been bad for years.
Re: Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road by Madeb: 10:49am On Aug 31, 2015
attached

Re: Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road by bugzbunny: 10:50am On Aug 31, 2015
Its all good...... Bushmeat catch hunter
Re: Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road by StepTwo: 10:51am On Aug 31, 2015
magabounce:
At least now the Governor knows 1st hand how bad that road is...
Mbok Junction down!!! such an eye sore
its Ndok junction
Re: Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road by slimfit1(m): 10:51am On Aug 31, 2015
An the people didn't stone the man what a shame.
Re: Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road by ignis: 10:51am On Aug 31, 2015
I can't believe this.
Re: Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road by betandwin8484: 10:52am On Aug 31, 2015
Poliporpor:
He sud die there. The money they spend on buying cars is sufficient to build our roads. Now c accidents causing so many deaths on those roads n yet they don't care. He should have bought a flying car

grin grin grin grin grin grin flying car, you funny, good for him stocked there but he does not care. he is probably planning the next move to steal more money.. what can we say?

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road by magabounce(m): 10:56am On Aug 31, 2015
StepTwo:
its Ndok junction
Tnkz man!!!
Re: Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road by walemadu: 10:58am On Aug 31, 2015
who trapped a whole governor? grin
Re: Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road by otijah(m): 10:58am On Aug 31, 2015
ammyluv2002:
cheesy grin
why are u laughing at the guys stupidity nah, he needs ur help pls
Re: Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road by enafolabi: 10:59am On Aug 31, 2015
Since the refuse to do their work

Re: Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road by whyniel: 11:00am On Aug 31, 2015
Ntoi for him.
Re: Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 31, 2015
varaAgain:
hmmmm
What was Liyel imoke doing during his tenure, this was clearly his duty, its too early to blame the new guy.
Re: Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 31, 2015
dhtml19:
This road scared the hell out of me when i was doing my NYSC there. Always accident and tankers falling on that road. I was glad to leave the place arrive, and until that road is fixed, I am not looking forward to passing it ever again - my heart is always in my mouth, and I am always saying last prayers each time i passed that road.
arrive?
Re: Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road by bankoleben(m): 11:12am On Aug 31, 2015
abagoro:
After people will start asking why Obudu and Tinapa are under performing. There is no road to Akwa Ibom and Cross River States. Internally they have good roads but they are completely cut off from the rest of the country. GEJ till 20pojoho!

@ Bolded, That may be true for Akwa-Ibom state, but definitely not Cross River.
Re: Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:14am On Aug 31, 2015
ijustdey:

http://www.punchng.com/city-news-feature/cross-river-gov-trapped-on-calabar-ikom-road/

Picture of the trailer that blocked the road

Now that the ROAD has decided to eat them all! They may now look after it now for rehabilitation.

ONE WORD FOR NIGERIAN POLITICIANS?
Re: Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 31, 2015
I think cross river has some of the worst roads in this country.
Re: Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road by darocha1: 11:20am On Aug 31, 2015
dhtml19:
This road scared the hell out of me when i was doing my NYSC there. Always accident and tankers falling on that road. I was glad to leave the place arrive, and until that road is fixed, I am not looking forward to passing it ever again - my heart is always in my mouth, and I am always saying last prayers each time i passed that road.

Thank God you left "arrive". i folo you rejoice.
On the otherhand am sure you never stil get job but since u are arrive, there is hope.
Re: Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road by Berrymoss(f): 11:23am On Aug 31, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Lol.. Let him experience what ordinary commuters face on the road

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
the rate at which u girls r seeking for attention soon Kim kardashian will learn from u n lady f abi na p.kai menene haka

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road by chikason68(m): 11:24am On Aug 31, 2015
I have long waited 4 dis to happen. Anyway, dat road is a federal road n nt state
Re: Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road by Chibokgame: 11:26am On Aug 31, 2015
where is the road and the governor?
All I can see here is a scrap 911in a dumping site.
Re: Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road by DaBullIT(m): 11:27am On Aug 31, 2015
otijah:
read ur post again, and see if u made any sense

Says Governor was stuck on the road

Showed half baked pictures

Thought i would see the governor entering a truck or wearing 3/4 jeans and pants inspecting the road / accident

Just like Fayose is doing these days

Doesn't make sense to you but it makes sense to me , hence why you mustn't insult people if you don't know / understand how they think
Re: Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road by Skoopy(m): 11:48am On Aug 31, 2015
slimfit1:

My brother, this man came in less than 100 days ago, yet his plan toward the reconstruction of that road which span about 260km from calabar to ogoja and changing it into a dual carriageway is already in advance stage. Let's give him sometime please.
Re: Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road by AGBARUSIA1(m): 11:49am On Aug 31, 2015
dhtml19:
abeg which skool u graduate 4rm cos ur parents nid 2 demand a refund of their money grin grin grin
Re: Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road by chichriso: 11:51am On Aug 31, 2015
nice for him

DO YOU WANT BOOST YOUR BLOG TRAFFIC? CLICK MY SIGNATURES TO ADD YOUR BLOG LINK
Re: Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road by charlso1(m): 11:51am On Aug 31, 2015
He would have travelled via Air. They know what masses are suffering and they don't do anything about it. They only know how to embezzle public fund.

We have to pray for this our beloved country for God's intervention. Anyway, if you want to know how to be your own boss, download my 51 free eBook titled "Fiverr Lazy Man's Blueprint" now.
Re: Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road by truthfulguy: 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2015
Poliporpor:
He sud die there. The money they spend on buying cars is sufficient to build our roads. Now c accidents causing so many deaths on those roads n yet they don't care. He should have bought a flying car

It is your father that will die wherever he is right now. Not just your father but your entire loved ones.

What has a man that just became governor done to justify dying there?

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road by truthfulguy: 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
DrayZee:
Suffer it. Shey you no wan do your state road!!!

In 100 days? Are you ok?
Re: Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road by truthfulguy: 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
slimfit1:

The way your father will be stoned for doing nothing wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juju Placed Near Umuahia Police Post (Photo) / Photos Of Buhari, Dangote & Sanwo-Olu In Lagos / David Hundeyin Lied That He’s A Homosexual To Get Asylum - Bashir El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.