Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,962 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:24 AM

Discover And Live Your Life Purpose - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Discover And Live Your Life Purpose (262 Views)

Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims / Live Your Life Without Health Issues / Why Japanese Woman Never Get Fat And Live The Longest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discover And Live Your Life Purpose by spiritsize(m): 11:03am On Aug 31, 2015
Good morning DearHearts,

There are always the two sides of the coin...

#Head and #Tail.

The head is never more important than the tail, they are mainly different aspects of the same coin expressing the coin's quality and worth in different ways.

That's exactly what we are doing. We are all different aspects of the ONE God, no one is more special than the other. We are simply showcasing the God QUALITY and WORTH in different ways.

Be proud of who you are. Those qualities that you possess are important, don't look down on them.

You came to earth with special gifts, talents, abilities and purpose. you are to replenish the earth cos you're already endowed with all you need to do so.

Discover and start living them.

If you don't know how to go about discovering and expressing those beautiful and unique aspects of you, talk to me, I can assist.

That issue bothering you this moment is only there to help you wake up and connect with the strength within. That situation is trying to point you to your strengths and abilities.

Stop fighting them and start paying attention.

I express my love to you and I welcome you to this path of self discovery and divine purpose.

I love you

Your brother and friend

Spiritsize Charlesbenny
Soul Healer

WhatsApp: 08032328836
Bbm: 52EFFFF1

(1) (Reply)

Http://tryslenderagarciniacambogia.net/adderin/ / Http://puregarciniaelitefacts.com/skinyouth-serum/ / Medical Lab Technician Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.