Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,501 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:36 PM

MUSIC: Emyla - Dance (prod. By Young Tino) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / MUSIC: Emyla - Dance (prod. By Young Tino) (1269 Views)

New Music Waz, Victoria Kimani Ft Emmix X Emyla / New Music Waz, Victoria Kimani Ft Emmix X Emyla Mp3 / [music] Kingson - Dance (prod. Davekeyz) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MUSIC: Emyla - Dance (prod. By Young Tino) by genius43(m): 11:27am On Aug 31, 2015
Abuja based artist "Emyla" drops another hit song titled "Dance". He is currently signed under "Ye'ye Fresh Boiz Entertainment". This song was produced, mixed and mastered by Young Tino. Anticipate more hot singles from this artist.

You Can follow this artist on Instagram @itz_emyla and Twitter on @iamemyla

DOWNLOAD:http://www.datafilehost.com/d/e5f1d2e9

http://www.juststayreel.com/2015/08/download-emyla-dance-prod-by-young-tino.html

Re: MUSIC: Emyla - Dance (prod. By Young Tino) by Newbie5050: 4:12pm On Dec 08, 2019
[quote author=genius43 post=37521642]Abuja based artist "Emyla" drops another hit song titled "Dance". He is currently signed under "Ye'ye

Hello, Pls I wanna ask u some questions here.
Re: MUSIC: Emyla - Dance (prod. By Young Tino) by genius43(m): 4:24pm On Dec 08, 2019
Re: MUSIC: Emyla - Dance (prod. By Young Tino) by Newbie5050: 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2019
genius43:

Okay

I learnt that u have redmi note 8 pro, what will u say about the negative YouTube video showing how the phone over heat while gaming. I really wanna buy this phone but that rumor is pulling away toward note 8 variant.
Re: MUSIC: Emyla - Dance (prod. By Young Tino) by genius43(m): 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2019
Newbie5050:

I learnt that u have redmi note 8 pro, what will u say about the negative YouTube video showing how the phone over heat while gaming. I really wanna buy this phone but that rumor is pulling away toward note 8 variant.

I have stressed over and over again that it was blown out of proportion, we currently have lots of real life users and you don't get that complains everyone do you. If it was that serious that thread would have been flooded with those complaints but how many have you seen?

The person who had this same concerns that spoke to me is currently enjoying his Redmi Note 8 Pro.

Note: I don't work for Xiaomi in whatever way, neither am I a marketer. Am an Electrical/Electronics Engineer by profession and I only give insights as I deem fit. So don't think me swaying you to RN8 PRO is because I have anything to benefit

1 Like

Re: MUSIC: Emyla - Dance (prod. By Young Tino) by Newbie5050: 4:57pm On Dec 08, 2019
genius43:

I have stressed over and over again that it was blown out of proportion, we currently have lots of real life users and you don't get that complains everyone do you. If it was that serious that thread would have been flooded with those complaints but how many have you seen?

The person who had this same concerns that spoke to me is currently enjoying his Redmi Note 8 Pro.

Note: I don't work for Xiaomi in whatever way, neither am I a marketer. Am an Electrical/Electronics Engineer by profession and I only give insights as I deem fit. So don't think me swaying you to RN8 PRO is because I have anything to benefit

Tnks alot, will just go ahead and buy it tomorrow.
Re: MUSIC: Emyla - Dance (prod. By Young Tino) by genius43(m): 5:01pm On Dec 08, 2019
Newbie5050:

Tnks alot, will just go ahead and buy it tomorrow.

Just buy it with an open mind.

I will suggest you update your phone before you begin installing apps and other things.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO : Junior Boy Ft. 9ice - Irapada 2.0 / Kanye West – Hold Tight (feat. Migos & Young Thug) Mp3 + M4A Download / Download:#blessing# By London Boy With Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.