Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,731 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

The Triple-bond-model Of Marriage... A Must Read - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Triple-bond-model Of Marriage... A Must Read (413 Views)

My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice / My Marriage - A Sinking Ship. / Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Triple-bond-model Of Marriage... A Must Read by berepiki(m): 11:39am On Aug 31, 2015
FRESH!
THE IDEAL/MOST FORMIDABLE MARRIAGE... THE TRIPLE BOND MODEL :
Before wedding : two bonds must be formed...
BOND1. ONE SPIRIT (spirit connection... both MUST be born again filled with the same Holy Spirit )...
BOND2. ONE SOUL(mental agreement, connection/chemistry and good COMMUNICATION, FRIENDSHIP)...the 3rd bond below must come after the wedding if not d principle will be violated...and d full benefits might not be enjoyed...
BOND3. ONE FLESH (body connection through sex)
...for the singles: until bond1&2 are intact in full strength don't marry...Note: Any broken/sick marriage today is lacking one of these bonds or one of them is weak... FOR THE MARRIED: Let these bonds be strengthened regularly if not expect a shipwreck...how to strengthen the bonds can be read on my nairaland thread... Lemme get back to lab... Lol
#BOB-LABORATORY

(1) (Reply)

What's The Fuss About_____bringing Pasuma To Church's Concert / Depression And Its Management / What Are The Best Way To Discipline A Child Other Than Flogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.