Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation (70660 Views)

Police Disrupt Vigil Service In Ghana, Arrest Pastor Over Noise (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM / RCCG Pastor Suspended Over Pasuma’s Invitation To Crusade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by Vicintonsh(m): 11:56am On Aug 31, 2015
i was expecting this
Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by damilareoye: 11:57am On Aug 31, 2015
ah
Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by slap1(m): 11:57am On Aug 31, 2015
That's commendable.
Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by westerm(m): 11:57am On Aug 31, 2015
Hilarious!
Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by chichriso: 11:58am On Aug 31, 2015
very good

DO YOU WANT BOOST YOUR BLOG TRAFFIC? CLICK MY SIGNATURES TO ADD YOUR BLOG LINK
Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by IamforGod: 11:58am On Aug 31, 2015
That's Wats up!!!

Pastor wants to go circular!

But yes!!! Go without the church undecided
Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by jmizzy1(m): 11:59am On Aug 31, 2015
lol
Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by Vaxt(m): 11:59am On Aug 31, 2015
just looking read revelation nairalanders
Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by adedayourt(m): 11:59am On Aug 31, 2015
i knew d pastor was doomed wen i saw d poster
wat was he thinking
Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by hajlat(m): 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
The pastor should go back to the school of theology to learn more about christianity.
Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by dejavski(m): 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
What kind of message are they spreading to the Christian world with this kind of act angry how can u involve worldly pleasure in God's Kingdom these new generation churches sef
Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by allanphash7(m): 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
So some people give and take bribe before they are ordained to be a pastor?

Then you suppose to know that your religion is completely after your pocket
kennygee:
I was shocked when I saw the poster

I am a member of RCCG and I can say with all sincerity that many pastors in RCCG are not worth being called pastors.

When you have to bribe to be ordained, you can imagine what sort of pastors will be produced from such ordination.

We need to pray for the wolves in sheep's clothing to be fished out.
Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by just2endowed: 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
Demdem:
what was that pastor thinking? Redeem isnt that a funky church nah.....

they do funky atimes bro
Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by Iwonimi(m): 12:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
Dats how it started
Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by oyinsho(f): 12:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
Why Let our actions and attitude win more souls for the kingdom of God.
Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by shejane: 12:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
What was the pastor thinking in the 1st place inviting pasuma to perform in a church prog even the organising committe?

Which song pasuma wan sing... That pastor is desperate for members..... But is high time Redeemed stop Franchise..... Most of their pastors are not impacted spiritually

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
that pastor should not only be suspended but also sactioned. he should not be tagged with the name pastor again. yes. that is stupidity na. is that how to win souls?

1 Like

Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by AmakaDNB(f): 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hehehe
Check DNB Stories
Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by babestella: 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
I saw this coming

How can the pastor take such decision without due consultation. Even inviting comedians for any program or reason is prohibited.

Well, let them learn a little lesson.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by kemmary: 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
i still refuse to believe this gist.....its a lie. all na wash
Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
What do we expect... churches are now run like businesses, so they are just trying to get more customers.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 31, 2015
uupgrade:
For their mind them holy pass pasuma

yes oo! Them holy pas pasuma. It is an un-holy alliance. The right thing was done by canceling the crusade

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by TEESTICKS24(m): 12:13pm On Aug 31, 2015
WHEN THE CHURCH IS NO MORE CONDUCIVE

When we can no longer differentiate a church from a social gathering,
And all what we do in church is to just have fun
When we can’t differentiate a choir from an harlot
And an usher is not different from a waiter
When the church is no more conducive
Where shall we go?

When worship session in a church is just like a disco night
and we cant differentiate a pastor from a comedian
When salvation message is no longer the order of the day
but prosperity and entertainment message is now the core course
Where shall we go?

When prayer warrior now have to go to tongue-speaking school for utterances
And deliverance and healing session is now like MTH 201 to be taught and learned
When pastor have to pause for members to clap and shout during sermon in enthusiasm
And all what we now gain from preaching is now new vocabulary and word usage
Where shall we go?

When the church of God is now an exhibition ground for the latest designer
And those new convert can no longer come to church for the fear of being inferior
When the tithe and offering in church have to suffer for anniversary attire
And the little ones from the faithful member have to suffer for pastor’s birthday
Where shall we go?

Where shall we go is the question right; But never a rhetoric one
Where we can go is simply the feet of the old rugged cross
And plead for the revival of the church of our father
Because when Jesus shall appear to examine his church
The question of “where to go” will never be an excuse
Even the elect will not be excluded. Watch & pray!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:13pm On Aug 31, 2015
Inviting Pasuma is an invitation to the igbo-smoking agbero from Mushin and Oshodi. "Area", "antenna", "container."

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by Enoquin(f): 12:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
RCCG is an organization guided by rules, any pastor that feels otherwise should open their own church.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by siegfried99(m): 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2015
its such a pity some pastors think they are hollier than GOD, they could have used him to bring more members to the church.

Though rccg might frown at this, but pasuma is also human.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2015
allanphash7:
Why?

Some people will say it is because he sings worldy song

Pls which one is worldy song and which is heavenly song or dance

I thought it is the so called imaginary holy spirit that minister to pastor to hold a revival because the dont work by sight

So i want to beleive that it is the same holy spirit that told him to bring pasuma

If i were the pastor i would have brought Maheedat , cynthia morgan and Nicki minaj

Iranu
U foolish no big small.

4 Likes

Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by fineguy11(m): 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2015
kennygee:
I was shocked when I saw the poster

I am a member of RCCG and I can say with all sincerity that many pastors in RCCG are not worth being called pastors.

When you have to bribe to be ordained, you can imagine what sort of pastors will be produced from such ordination.

We need to pray for the wolves in sheep's clothing to be fished out.
where in RCCG do people bribe to be ordained?.
Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by Chibokgame: 12:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
Just because a song has the spelling of God inside, it's qualified to be a Gospel song.

if a man is singing his songs in the parties and clubs to earn a living so be it.
it shouldn't be drag in to compete in the church.

God bless the authority for this quick action.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by OgeniBravo: 12:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
Oya now...Baaa Wasi lol
Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by kenoz(m): 12:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
This pastor must be high on something.
Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by allanphash7(m): 12:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
What is this thing saying?
Mee234:

U foolish no big small.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) / Types Of Sexual Acts Young People Should Avoid / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.