Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,669 members, 7,801,932 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation (70642 Views)

Police Disrupt Vigil Service In Ghana, Arrest Pastor Over Noise (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM / RCCG Pastor Suspended Over Pasuma’s Invitation To Crusade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by ugomma2000: 12:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
uupgrade:
For their mind them holy pass pasuma

understand an event like that with your common sense, haba
Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by chrisgush: 12:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
I think it's hightime RCCG focused more on the quality of their pastors than the quantity. Quantity is really affecting rccg. God Have mercy

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by Reference(m): 12:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
siegfried99:
its such a pity some pastors think they are hollier than GOD, they could have used him to bring more members to the church.

Though rccg might frown at this, but pasuma is also human.

Not entirely sure about human. In the write-up he's indirectly called a pig.
Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by haytripple(m): 12:47pm On Aug 31, 2015
mightyleks:

OGA PARKWELL NO BE PHOTOSHOP
talking shit, is naij a reliable source? They are d only source to the news, the first one. N nw d second one. No other source....smh

1 Like

Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by nwakaibeya1: 12:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
NIGHT IS ONE and this is one out of many atrocities beign committed in churches as recorded in jeremiah 12,10 which we have been shouting that judgement of jesuschrist has come and the spiritually ignorant bornagains who dont understand anything and the parables of the bible and what we speak and are bound to loss but keep making empty noise and do not care to know about the spiritual?DO HUMAN BEIGNS REALLY LIKE TO HEAR THE TRUTH?::::: authority has come back to the earth,BEHOLD we are not begging human beigns to accept our truth and revelation and that is why we have told them,this is power as of old , that go and sin no more power of REAL Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns , so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us?dont forget this that many are pretenders INFACT THEY are pretenders who will rather die than accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from Moses even though pharoah knew the truth just like many evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of his, pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the HIDDEN mystery OF HUMANBEIGNS ?you that think that you are wise?many human beigns like to stand at the gate of heaven ,enter they will never enter ,also allow others to enter they will never allow others to enter so you must think humanbeigns:we are speaking by the power that is unbelievable to human beigns *this is typical of all our truth and revelation and explanations about the night people ,the rich people and evil marine and occult world and those whom human beings believe in them so much that they were called by God or where made rich by God who are in existence today as being powerful and others as the descendants of the prophets and priests referred to here in the bible @#### Jeremiah 5,25, Your wrongdoings have kept God away;your sins have deprived you of good and peace and night sleep.26 “Among my people are the wicked,who lie in wait like men who snare birds and like those who set traps to catch people.27 Like cages full of birds,their houses are full of deceit;they have become rich and powerful,28 and have grown fat and sleek.Their evil deeds have no limit; they do not seek Gods justice and secular.They do not promote the case of the fatherless;they do not defend the just cause of the poor even when they do its for their own selfish reason unknowingly to the those benefiting from them?.29 Should I not punish them for this?”declares the Lord.“Should I not avenge myself.on such a nation as this?30 “A horrible and shocking thing has happened in the land,31 The prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority,and my people love it this way.But what will you do in the end?is it not those we call CHAMELEONS Let this phrase as follows sink in you and we repeat that we keep telling you human beigns about them that are being referred to in those passages by God himself hence judgement has come again or cant you see the judgment is all over the place even though the worst judgement is happening spiritually now but because those being judged are pretenders we repeat who will rather die that accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from moses even though pharoah knew the truth just like may evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of his pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the mystery ?you that think that you are wise?this is words of authority and power from real Jesus CHRIST, that we declare and they are spirits,who can battle with the God of justice,he that made the spiritual laws?we are not begging human beigns to accept the truth and thats why we have told them this is power as of Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us BUT AS USUAL ONLY TIME WILL TELL WHO IS GENUINE OR NOT?DO NOT SAY YOU WHERE NOT TOLD THAT KINGDOM OF GOD OF JUSTICE HAS COME AND JUDGEMENT HAS COME BACK TO THE EARTH:YOU ARE PERMITTED TO INVESTIGATE BUT HOW WOULD YOU INVESTIGATE WHEN YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY BLIND?JEREMIAH 5,21-22
Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by Mariojane(f): 12:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
nairalandist:

You are crazy! You should have said they should invite a herbalist to church instead. . . mumu girl.

Pasuma that sings about sex and alcohol should come and sing in the church of God? The only thing on your head is weave on, no brain.
you are an idiot for talking before thinking. Are herbalist not human? If you can invite them to convert them to Christ, why won't you do it? Does your church only know those that pretend to be holy and worship other gods? If herbalist is proud of his religion and you believe inviting him to your church will save him, why not do it?

And if you are not Pasuma fan how did you know what he sings? This is an example of chameleon we have in churches and they claim they are holier than thou. M.u. M.U
Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by azezola(m): 12:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
This McDonald churches will do anything for money.
Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by idrissunny: 12:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
ignis:
Does Pasuma sing gospel songs?
If No, why was he invited to the crusade in the first place.
If Yes, why will the authority suspend the crusade just because Pasuma was invited. Are they saints?
grin
ignis:
Does Pasuma sing gospel songs?
If No, why was he invited to the crusade in the first place.
If Yes, why will the authority suspend the crusade just because Pasuma was invited. Are they saints?
Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by mart2k(m): 12:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
uupgrade:
For their mind them holy pass pasuma
I dnt think it is like that, they are not against Pasuma but they are worried about his fans who wil definately troop to the venue and you know what that means.
Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by Mariojane(f): 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2015
Osisie:

In all honesty, I don't know what people are complaining abt. I don't see anything wrong with inviting Pasuma.
I may be wrong tho.
GOD can save any man. And Pasuma will draw many folks, whom GOD may just change....u never know.

I stand to be corrected tho, I may be very wrong abt this.
you are not wrong at all. Afterall Pasuma own is glaring theirs are hiding. Pasuma can be converted for real. He can't enter the church to sing useless song.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by ndcide(m): 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2015
Rccg should be weary of mixed multitude. That's the problem of opening churches every day. The quality is not Always the same. Money is not everything.

I want a more spiritual Rccg, a more praying Rccg. The dancing is becoming tooooo much. The more reason they had to invite such a musician.

We should tell ourselves the truth. From our Sunday modus, except the head pastor is a fire brand praying type, the church may end up dancing most of the time with only the five minutes or less opening prayer. Abeg men ought always to pray..... I attend Rccg.

5 Likes

Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by porka: 12:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
[size=13pt]"Buhari's first daughter is married to a Christian man from Anambra" - Yemi Osinbajo, Pastor RCCG[/size]

1 Like

Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by molas02: 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
imagine som1 who sang talopa Jesu and orobokibo.......d pastor is nut

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by mightyleks(m): 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
engrolawei:

Can a mosque in Lagos invite Sinach to sing anything (Quaran or Bible inspired songs) in their mosque? Some people mess up the church with nonsense. The house of GOD is a holy ground and if the unholy come in, it isnt to act but to be changed by being sober, and not to make it a place of seeking self recognition. At the end, he would have gone with one or two church babes to warm his bed. Thank GOD he was stopped. Even the pastor may be ungodly and should be suspended. We arent to judge, but there are regulations in church because GOD is a GOD of order and decency.

ONE OR TWO CHURCH BABE IS EVEN SMALL FIVE OF THE CHOIR GIRLS FIT FOLLOW SEF......

1 Like

Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
allanphash7:
Now i know where you are going

As an adult and a mature minded fellow i dont exchange abusive words with people so know that its not religion that taught me that but moral

Back to what you felt about me. I am not a christain or a muslim

Huh?
I see!!! An adult and a mature minded fellow that don't exchange abusive words with people yet ridicule what people hold sacred even at the absence threat of harm of any kind. Ur maturity must be one of kind
Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by mightyleks(m): 1:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
Mariojane:
you are an idiot for talking before thinking. Are herbalist not human? If you can invite them to convert them to Christ, why won't you do it? Does your church only know those that pretend to be holy and worship other gods? If herbalist is proud of his religion and you believe inviting him to your church will save him, why not do it?

And if you are not Pasuma fan how did you know what he sings? This is an example of chameleon we have in churches and they claim they are holier than thou. M.u. M.U

YOUNG LADY CALM DOWN NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT HOLY HERE IF YOU GO TO THE GARAGE AND TELL THEM PASUMA IS A GUEST ARTIST AT RCCG THEY WILL JUST LAUGH AND TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE DRUNK.... PASUMA IS NOT COMING THERE TO GET BORN AGAIN HE IS COMING TO PERFORM TELL ME THE SONG HE HAS IN MIND TO SING EXCEPT HE IS ONLY COMING TO LISTEN TO THE GOSPEL THEN FINE

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by Reference(m): 1:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
mart2k:
I dnt think it is like that, they are not against Pasuma but they are worried about his fans who wil definately troop to the venue and you know what that means.

You don't want his fans to troop to a crusade. Abeg. Who else is more qualified to be at a crusade ground. Hmmm. Modern day churches, converting to the converted, preaching to the saved, oiling the anointed and healing the healthy. Please I don't know what that means, enlighten me.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by Mariojane(f): 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
mightyleks:

YOUNG LADY CALM DOWN NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT HOLY HERE IF YOU GO TO THE GARAGE AND TELL THEM PASUMA IS A GUEST ARTIST AT RCCG THEY WILL JUST LAUGH AND TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE DRUNK.... PASUMA IS NOT COMING THERE TO GET BORN AGAIN HE IS COMING TO PERFORM TELL ME THE SONG HE HAS IN MIND TO SING EXCEPT HE IS ONLY COMING TO LISTEN TO THE GOSPEL THEN FINE
what if he is just coming to listen to the gospel? We have freedom of speak in the country, even if he is performing and you don't like it, you can always quite him.
Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by Lokooneone(m): 1:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
Dagoni nile Oluwa. Sali satani grin

1 Like

Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
Mariojane:
you are not wrong at all. Afterall Pasuma own is glaring theirs are hiding. Pasuma can be converted for real. He can't enter the church to sing useless song.

I am deeply embarrassed at your serial attempts to justify your maiden ill-thought comment. Is the man in question a Christian? What does he want to minister when salvation hasn't been ministered to him? Is that how Christ should be projected? Should you destroy the standard of the church because you want to appeal more to the world?
"Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God" (James 4:4).

I commend RCCG authority for their swift reaction. The pastor's action is indefensible and a mockery of Jesus Christ. By the way, are you saved?

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by eschatology: 1:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
You can't change the standard of the Bible. The church is going worldly and the world is going churchy. It is either the said pastor is not transformed himself to have invited pasuma.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by Rainmaker69(m): 1:13pm On Aug 31, 2015
Bloggers though! This story reads like a fabrication of a mischievous mind.
Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by mightyleks(m): 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
Mariojane:
what if he is just coming to listen to the gospel? We have freedom of speak in the country, even if he is performing and you don't like it, you can always quite him.

MY OWN IS TELL ME WHAT HE WILL PREACH MY SISTER........
Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by Mackson01: 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
The church has become worldly & the world has become churchy. Beware endtime is here.!

1 Like

Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by daresimon(m): 1:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
The last time I checked pasuma is a conc muslim. He is not in anyway suppose to be anywhere near a church organised programs aimed at edifying the spirit.

I don't know the reason they invited for the program but it also shows the spiritual level of both pastor of the church and the organisers.

We are in the end time sha, anything happens in the church.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by charlesbailey(m): 1:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
ww.... hmmmhmm... That's all
Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
eleojo23:

This is not about claiming to be more holy than everyone else. It's about sticking to principles.
There has to be a distinction between the church and the secular world.

It's funny how people of the secular world wants the church to accept their ways but they don't want to accept the ways of Christ and his church.
They are quick to frown when the church refuses to do things their own way.

But the church has to stand its ground and stick to its principles as much as possible otherwise it is no longer the church.

So nobody should pick offense at a move like this.

u r right
Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by Bloomingbud(f): 1:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
ndcide:
Rccg should be weary of mixed multitude. That's the problem of opening churches every day. The quality is not Always the same. Money is not everything.

I want a more spiritual Rccg, a more praying Rccg. The dancing is becoming tooooo much. The more reason they had to invite such a musician.

We should tell ourselves the truth. From our Sunday modus, except the head pastor is a fire brand praying type, the church may end up dancing most of the time with only the five minutes or less opening prayer. Abeg men ought always to pray..... I attend Rccg.

This is so true, except the pastor in charge of the parish or area is deeply led by the spirit of God everything will be about dancing and entertainment.

I attended a parish some months back and I kept asking myself if this is the same RCCG. The authority need to do something about the quality of pastors been ordained and re-define what church growth means. Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
kennygee:
I was shocked when I saw the poster

I am a member of RCCG and I can say with all sincerity that many pastors in RCCG are not worth being called pastors.

When you have to bribe to be ordained, you can imagine what sort of pastors will be produced from such ordination.

We need to pray for the wolves in sheep's clothing to be fished out.

Glory days of RCCG seems to be going, its unfortunate.... You cannot be made a pastor if you r broke , even if God called you, Tribalism is more in RCCG churches than even Nairaland esp Lagos and Portharcourt. Now I go to churches were my spirit leads, Sometimes I wonder if Nnamdi kanu is saying the truth about SW churches... there are a lot of politics now in RCCG, Pastors plants churches anyhow just to gain promotion to become an Area or Zonal or provisional pastors in RCCG.... I am really really disappointed. I went to Winners then you ve to see their ladies' dressing to church, are horrible to behold....God help us.
Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
hary4luv:

You are an uncircumsized brat so pls stop posting on christian related topics.
really and u just behaved matured by exposing ur foolishness
A very commendable action by the church members. It's like inviting Big Sean, Tyga or Justin Bieber as a guest artist for a crusade. What a joke that would be. Inviting a worldly individual as a guest artist for a crusade should be a no-no. Of course, they can attend as guest members, but leave the music to Gospel Artists who are not ashamed to sing about God and proclaim His name outside the church. There're many Gospel Artists in Nigeria he could've invited, not Pasuma. I applaud the church members for canceling it.
Re: RCCG Suspends Pastor Over Pasuma’s Invitation by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
TEESTICKS24:
WHEN THE CHURCH IS NO MORE CONDUCIVE

When we can no longer differentiate a church from a social gathering,
And all what we do in church is to just have fun
When we can’t differentiate a choir from an harlot
And an usher is not different from a waiter
When the church is no more conducive
Where shall we go?

When worship session in a church is just like a disco night
and we cant differentiate a pastor from a comedian
When salvation message is no longer the order of the day
but prosperity and entertainment message is now the core course
Where shall we go?

When prayer warrior now have to go to tongue-speaking school for utterances
And deliverance and healing session is now like MTH 201 to be taught and learned
When pastor have to pause for members to clap and shout during sermon in enthusiasm
And all what we now gain from preaching is now new vocabulary and word usage
Where shall we go?

When the church of God is now an exhibition ground for the latest designer
And those new convert can no longer come to church for the fear of being inferior
When the tithe and offering in church have to suffer for anniversary attire
And the little ones from the faithful member have to suffer for pastor’s birthday
Where shall we go?

Where shall we go is the question right; But never a rhetoric one
Where we can go is simply the feet of the old rugged cross
And plead for the revival of the church of our father
Because when Jesus shall appear to examine his church
The question of “where to go” will never be an excuse
Even the elect will not be excluded. Watch & pray!!
cc chessboard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) / Types Of Sexual Acts Young People Should Avoid / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.