Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,668 members, 7,801,930 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) (88500 Views)

Man Crushes Cobra Which Attacked Him In Bed With His Bare Hands (Photos) / Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS / White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 11:57am On Aug 31, 2015
Hello Laila,

After Aba I moved to Owerri in a public bus and I immediately regretted doing that. Owerri is not as bad as Aba sha. It had calm to it but I saw bad road, mounds of uncleared refuse, but more absurd the number of roundabouts in that town for no reason and way too many billboards of Rochass that makes one dizzy.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-L2igOruLL9w/VeQYNC11ilI/AAAAAAAADA4/zq7iCJ_Q6ME/s1600/poli.jpg[/img]
We were stopped every 5 mins and the driver submitted 50 naira to the police and 100 naira to the Army. At a point I complained.

I was laughed at, what do I know. You are all shouting corruption and aiding corruption but nothing prepared me for the next stop. We got here.the driver ran out of 50s so he decided to play smart and we were stopped.

The police man told us he would search us all. I refused to let this pervert put his hand on my body because I saw the way he was feeling the female up. Mercifully I was on power dressing and when I said you don't have such right to touch me, he knew I would not be toyed with. After he searched others. He still refused to let us go then he faced this woman with a baby and said he needed proof to confirm the child was hers .
[img]http://2.bp..com/-sQJfDR6oLMI/VeQYL2afbSI/AAAAAAAADAw/50WEHovEq2M/s1600/pol.jpg[/img]

The woman brought out the babies hospital card and wanted to call her husband, he refused and said the woman should breastfeed the child, so madam decided to mock the he goat policeman so she laughed at him and brought out her breast, entered the car and started feeding her child. Oga police said no way. He has to see nipple and milk. At that point I flipped and told the woman to pull the breast out proper and show him dripping milk , another man would have been ashamed not this one he stood there and made the woman splash milk. That was his proof the child was hers and we were allowed to leave.

I saw something. This country is sick. If I saw his number I would have taken it to Arase's group. But they were not numbered and that itself is totally wrong.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/08/police-orders-women-to-bare-her-breast.html#sthash.p8sG8dZv.dpuf

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by Mutuwa(m): 11:59am On Aug 31, 2015
shocked

its in Africans to reason as such..

159 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by frankay430(m): 11:59am On Aug 31, 2015
chisos....d person above me stole my FTC.....buhari come and probe him.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by ginawest(f): 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
what!?...what kind of policeman is that?..he should have told the woman to open her private part,so that he can see where the baby came out from to be sure its hers..mumu

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by doublewisdom: 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
Operation show your boobs. Well, can't blame them given the rate at which babies are stolen these days.

17 Likes

Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by divinehand2003(m): 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hahaha
This is the joke of the century.
HILARIOUSLY RIDICULOUS.
MAYBE OGA POLICE WOULD HAVE REQUESTED FOR THE NAFDAC NUMBER OF HER BOOBS FOR THE RIGHT TO BREASTFEED HER CHILD.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by Fixamm: 12:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by MikelEleta(m): 12:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
Wow dts ludicrous nd cross. Imagine d insensitivity on d part of d so called officer. Looking @ it frm anoda angle d rate @ wc crime rate is on d increase in Nigeria mks it imperative for law enforcement officers to go to any length. We have had numerous cases of babies been stolen

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by Viktor1983(m): 12:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
Well these are perilous times.
I think it should have been done by a female cop.
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
"......I refused to let this pervert put his hand on my body because I saw the way he was feeling the female up. Mercifully I was on power dressing and when I said you don't have such right to touch me, he knew I would not be toyed with".

Questions

1. You should apologise for calling an officer of the federal republic a pervert.
2. Can you elucidate the way he was "feeling the female up"?
3. You were on power dressing? Are you a swimmer?

shocked shocked shocked

12 Likes

Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by Richie0974: 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2015
Wetin person no go see for this country.... This is the craziest thing I've heard about a policeman.. .

9 Likes

Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by DuchessLily(f): 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2015
Lol...different kinda madness

1 Like

Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by okooloyun1(m): 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2015
If the policeman want suck breas*t make he talk.

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by deadZONE: 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2015
Buhari please control
your police force....

1 Like

Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
What? That police must br probe! grin
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by izenco2005(m): 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
sad
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by powerfulsettingz: 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
That's disgusting

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by lekjons(m): 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
i'm just scared the police'll have to kill me one day, cos i personally can't take all these sh!t i've hearing about the police lately.
encounter you, tell me sh!t, try to accuse me of something we both know i didn't do and try to take me to the station, we'll fight, kill me/u or i land in the hospital, if i seem to be the one who lands in the hospital, just pray i die there, if i don't and get-well again, then, YOU MAY/MUST DIE!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by upsky: 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
booked

1 Like

Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by DaGC(m): 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
Probably a h**ny policeman.

From feeling up on 1 lady to wanting to see the boobs of another tells it all.

Very unprofessional angry

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by DaBullIT(m): 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
Only in SS

I no talk anything o grin grin grin
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by magabounce(m): 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
[size=20pt]OPERATION SHOW THE MILKY B00BS[/size]
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by iheanyi40(m): 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
shockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by cococandy(f): 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
The things I read on this forum make me sick.

13 Likes

Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by dotuna3(m): 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
booked
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by tohpahz(f): 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
Lmao.. this country sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by iheanyi40(m): 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
DaGC:
Probably a h**ny policeman.

From feeling up on 1 lady to wanting to see the boobs of another tells it all.

Very unprofessional angry
konji na bastard angry
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by stanley000: 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
hmmmm,ooooooop

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by allanphash7(m): 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
Honestly Nigeria is caused

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by klickash077(m): 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
i really dont understand how every sector in nigeria got so rotten without any iota of dignity. the police in particular needs general orientation and training.
this is one of the many atrocities, these men in uniform indulge in. should this woman be walking alone in the night with this kind of police on duty, the possibility that she might be molested is high. smh

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by deebsman1(m): 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
height of stupidity if at all its true.........why would a real police officer not wear his no tag sef? i doubt @op, if the said police man is even a real policeman or a fake one, that is if your story is true.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by wellmax(m): 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
Seriously The Police is MAD

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). / Steps To Sex Chat A Girl Online And Get Win Her For Yourself / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.