Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) (88499 Views)

Man Crushes Cobra Which Attacked Him In Bed With His Bare Hands (Photos) / Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS / White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by freecocoa(f): 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
slimz10:

Thank you bro for your opinion.

You should also remember that there is a high probability of a female officer not being around at the scene of the incident.

The state in question has high rate of child trafficking currently that is why the security check. ( thou it used to be Abia state previously)

Every comment that has been done above simply shows that the saw the action from a particular view point instead of viewing it holistically.

If people are in doubt, the should google up child trafficking and baby factory in imo state inorder to have an idea of what the state is turning to.
Peace
Did she not show him the baby's card? If that was not enough then he can request for a dna test or any other sensible method, since he is hell bent on discovering if she indeed owns the child, especially as since bweast milk coming out of the woman's bweast is not proof she owns the child.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by sympathy55(m): 1:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
freecocoa:
Just imagine the depths this nation has fallen to.

If I bweast feed that baby make I die, if I must do it just to not waste everyone's time, then he must get a female officer to observe me do it in private, what rubbish.

This nation is just sick.
you never see anything gal. its just a simple instruction just to know if the baby is yours. wetin consign police for your breast in public. kidnappers are wise so we have be cautious about it. hmmmm things are happening.
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by kellykume(m): 1:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
why the embarrassment?
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by skyface00(m): 1:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
I still don't believe dis, the Op maybe telling d truth but surely u must av cooked little lies 2 make it interesting story, Nigeria police ain't that bad, I know they av much respect for woman than men

Abba
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by Cyriloha(m): 1:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
Mutuwa:

thats is why I like him aswell always hitting the nail where it belongs.

i De tell you Bro
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by chrisxxx(m): 1:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
The only thing wrong with the action of the officer is that he would have asked a lady passenger to observe the breast feeding. Afterall a stitch in time thay say save nine.
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by engrshakespeare: 1:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
I could have sworn I have seen this write up before?
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by Fourwinds: 1:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
omogin:
This police officer must be found and brought to justice. He violated that ladies rights. I expect civil groups to take up this matter. Hmmmm one day these idiots will ask a lady to show her privates to prove she didn't just have an illegal abortion
hmmmm dat DP dey powerful
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by freecocoa(f): 1:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
sympathy55:
you never see anything gal. its just a simple instruction just to know if the baby is yours. wetin consign police for your breast in public. kidnappers are wise so we have be cautious about it. hmmmm things are happening.
And I take it you don't know that is not even proof of the baby being hers?

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by lolababe331e: 1:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
sympathy55:

There must be a better way to curb kidnapping rather than subjecting women to sexual harassment . What that police officer did is sexual harassment. No male police officer has a right to tell a woman to expose her private parts to him in the name of curbing crime. Rather he should have radioed for a female officer if he felt the baby's card she showed him wasn't enough
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by lebete3000: 1:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
ginawest:
what!?...what kind of policeman is that?..he should have told the woman to open her private part,so that he can see where the baby came out from to be sure its hers..mumu

Your gene is made of chocolate which made you have d chocolate complexion you presently have which means you are Chocolate so you have no excuse...please go ahead and please everyone!
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by jamst2(m): 1:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
Keneking:

"......I refused to let this pervert put his hand on my body because I saw the way he was feeling the female up. Mercifully I was on power dressing and when I said you don't have such right to touch me, he knew I would not be toyed with".

Questions

1. You should apologise for calling an officer of the federal republic a pervert.
2. Can you elucidate the way he was "feeling the female up"?
3. You were on power dressing? Are you a swimmer?

shocked shocked shocked

guy...u are sick 4 asking dis kind

1 Like

Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by charlesbailey(m): 1:10pm On Aug 31, 2015
Keneking:

"......I refused to let this pervert put his hand on my body because I saw the way he was feeling the female up. Mercifully I was on power dressing and when I said you don't have such right to touch me, he knew I would not be toyed with".

Questions

1. You should apologise for calling an officer of the federal republic a pervert.
2. Can you elucidate the way he was "feeling the female up"?
3. You were on power dressing? Are you a swimmer?

shocked shocked shocked

Na wa oo... U be police officer too?? why you come press P? and see Jamb question o
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by lolababe331e: 1:10pm On Aug 31, 2015
freecocoa:
And I take it you don't know that is not even proof of the baby being hers?

Exactly does the fact that she's lactating automatically prove that the baby is hers There have been many cases where a woman's baby dies at birth and she steals another baby at the hospital or she may have her own baby , it doesn't mean that a woman with a child can't kidnap another child for sale Any woman who is breast feeding her own child (by the way you can breast feed a child till even 4 years and the milk will keep coming ) can breast feed any baby. So her breast feeding the child means nothing. Infact kidnappers will simply start using lactating mothers to transport kidnapped babies around

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by baloney: 1:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
obviously that not what the pix depict.
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by Fourwinds: 1:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
sympathy55:
write d word BREAST well. I know u are shying away from writing it well
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by ChiFrakolizy(m): 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
That devil is a liar!
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by lebete3000: 1:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
ginawest:
what!?...what kind of policeman is that?..he should have told the woman to open her private part,so that he can see where the baby came out from to be sure its hers..mumu

Asking her to open her coochie is even far-fetched sef...he should have demanded to suck and taste the woman's boobs to confirm it's actually breast milk and not pus...yeye man.
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
freecocoa:
Did she not show him the baby's card? If that was not enough then he can request for a dna test or any other sensible method, since he is hell bent on discovering if she indeed owns the child, especially as since bweast milk coming out of the woman's bweast is not proof she owns the child.
Madam,

I said if there is no female officer around, then he has no option than what he did.
I believe that if the baby is not hers then she would not be able to breast feed him/her......this method was used to catch a female trafficker at port Harcourt previously.

l also know that if the woman had insisted on a female officer bieng around, then the officer might have no option than to take her and the baby to the station.

my submission on this issue is that for the fact that no female officer is around ( which to some level might be true) then this is the only method to confirm and also safe the other passengers time.

believe me, if the reverse was the case ( maybe female officers only with male passengers that needed to be searched), I will still maintain this view.
peace
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
ginawest:

Blame the foolish woman who opened her boobs for the gorilla to suck, doesnt she know her rights , so if the uniformed ape asked her to sleep with him she will agree, pls stop posting thrash here. angry
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by bamidele029: 1:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
slimz10:

Madam,

I said if there is no female officer around, then he has no option than what he did.
I believe that if the baby is not hers then she would not be able to breast feed him/her......this method was used to catch a female trafficker at port Harcourt previously.

l also know that if the woman had insisted on a female officer bieng around, then the officer might have no option than to take her and the baby to the station.

my submission on this issue is that for the fact that no female officer is around ( which to some level might be true) then this is the only method to confirm and also safe the other passengers time.

believe me, if the reverse was the case ( maybe female officers only with male passengers that needed to be searched), I will still maintain this view.
peace

Any lactating woman can breast feed any baby. That's why in the villagers if the mother dies they would find a wet nurse which is any woman who is still breast feeding her child or has recently done so. So it's still not enough proof she's the mother

I guess the woman didn't know her rights
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by dcmconny: 1:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
d officer wuld 've tasted d breast 4 confirmation : mschewwww
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by freecocoa(f): 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
slimz10:

Madam,

peace
Oga

Learn it today that, lactating, doesn't make a baby yours, a lactating woman can bweast feed any baby and lactation my dear, can be induced.

So how does this prove the baby is the woman's?

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by edwardaigb: 1:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
It should have be done by a female officer, honestly, the way babies dey miss now calls for concerns.
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by kogirodent: 1:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
freecocoa:
are u by any way trying to say a breastfeeding mum cannot be a kidnapper? What if the woman is actually a kidnapper and she forged de baby's card? Desperate times call for desperate measures. The OP portrayed the policeman's action from a very biased point of view. By the way, the policeman was still very wrong. He should be sued.
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by CHIDIEJIOGU: 1:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
i thought mr president ordered policemen back to the barracks.
Arase pls take note.
why is it that when people are posted to Imo state they won't want to leave?
na wa o!
its time the people of imo state start saying no to bad rubbish and stop giving easily to quack policemen in uniform.
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by Bluffly: 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
Mutuwa:

Charlie..its like you dont understand.You are more stupidddd and confused than a church rat.How different are you from a love child who reasons from his anus..you seem to come out from a terrible home and frustrated as well,and for you to think using a forum and ranting insulting words makes you smart,well I think you are the thoughtless unconscious forsaken daft kunttt hia..
shut your beak and learn to be humane and not a chump..Ediot love child.

Can you just see yourself. I responded to your post with an explanation and all you could do is to make use of countless abusive terms. No wahala. I never expected less. Tell me why you said "Its in Africans to think as such". Kids everywhere.
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by Adrielbradshaw(f): 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
Dx is so funny honestly, lwkmd... i narrated d gist 2 my cousin, d guy cldnt control it... Nigerian police, well i dnt blame dem, truth b told, most of dx babies r sold so anytin can happen... I guess he's jux doin his job
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
freecocoa:
Oga

Learn it today that, lactating, doesn't make a baby yours, a lactating woman can bweast feed any baby and lactation my dear, can be induced.

So how does this prove the baby is the woman's?
OK
thanks for the info. I was of the opinion that the baby will refuse to be bweastfeeded because she is not the mother.... ( that is why someone said that if a baby is giving birth to, the mother has to bweest feed him/ her inorder to create that bonding among them)
Thanks once more.
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by freecocoa(f): 1:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
kogirodent:
are u by any way trying to say a breastfeeding mum cannot be a kidnapper? What if the woman is actually a kidnapper and she forged de baby's card? Desperate times call for desperate measures. The OP portrayed the policeman's action from a very biased point of view. By the way, the policeman was still very wrong. He should be sued.
I am saying that, a breastfeeding mum can kidnap someone else's babe, and get away with it, if this method is used as determinant, infact, any woman can get away with kidnapping a baby with this method.

You seem to have misunderstood me.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by Mutuwa(m): 1:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
Bluffly:

Can you just see yourself. I responded to your post with an explanation and all you could do is to make use of countless abusive terms. No wahala. I never expected less. Tell me why you said "Its in Africans to think as such". Kids everywhere.

you responded to the post with "insults" you moronnn can't you read.this is why love children never triumph,always superficial and vainglorious.
mumu. re read your post well and see how daft a kuntt you are.
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
bamidele029:

Any lactating woman can breast feed any baby. That's why in the villagers if the mother dies they would find a wet nurse which is any woman who is still breast feeding her child or has recently done so. So it's still not enough proof she's the mother

I guess the woman didn't know her rights

OK
Thanks for the enlightenment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). / Steps To Sex Chat A Girl Online And Get Win Her For Yourself / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.