Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Shocking News: How I Make Love ‘charms’ For Ladies’ – Herbalist Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking News: How I Make Love ‘charms’ For Ladies’ – Herbalist Reveals (1260 Views)

I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle / Man And Woman Forced To Make Love In Public For Cheating (photos 18+) / Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking News: How I Make Love ‘charms’ For Ladies’ – Herbalist Reveals by OssaiBenneth: 12:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
A Lagos based herbalist blew the whistle on one of his female clients after a huge fall out which led his arrest. The herbalist was said to have exposed his client who was using a love charm he had prepared for her to use on her latest conquest – a rich billionaire, identified as Chief Greg. According to the herbalist, Chief Greg (surname withheld) abandoned his wife, children and home in Abuja travelling across the world with his newly found mistress, Augustina Chiegeonu, claiming he had found true love but discovered after he had lost a huge chunk of his wealth to a strange lover that he had indeed been under a spell.
Visit the link below to see more image
See more at: http://multinaija..com/2015/08/shocking-news-how-i-make-love-charms.html

Re: Shocking News: How I Make Love ‘charms’ For Ladies’ – Herbalist Reveals by 175(m): 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
Na d lady be dat lol
Re: Shocking News: How I Make Love ‘charms’ For Ladies’ – Herbalist Reveals by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
smh….i can't believe tat he was under the spell…tats craaaaazey! grin
Re: Shocking News: How I Make Love ‘charms’ For Ladies’ – Herbalist Reveals by doublewisdom: 12:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
The lady in that picture doesn't need to use juju on me!
Re: Shocking News: How I Make Love ‘charms’ For Ladies’ – Herbalist Reveals by donholy28(m): 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ladies using babalawo power to chase guys

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Ajimobi Walks Daughter Down The Aisle In Her Alleged N23m Wedding Dress Pic / 'How Kcee Bought My First Ticket To Lagos From Calabar For Project Fame': Iyanya / I Haven't Had 'sex' For 15 Months_--------. Afia Schwarzenegger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.