Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days (32211 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo & Goodluck Jonathan In Abeokuta (Photo) / Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan On A Refuse Dump! / The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by ransomed: 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
erico2k2:

Do you have any evidence to this? as we know, there are evidence Abacha and Babagindas loot,even OBJ, so do you have any proof?
::--Be ready for a big surprise when your principal will be sent to jail through his corruptive activities.
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by bablong(m): 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
As President Muhammadu Buhari enters the final week before he clocks 100 days in office, the former special assistant to former President Goodluck Jonathan on New Media, Reno Omokri, has enumerated some of the achievements which he claims to have been made by Jonathan in the first 100 days of that administration.

See the NON-achievements below:

• 24 Key Economic Achievements

• 24 Key Economic Achievements
• Just Few Out Of Many Listed
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. Nigeria’s oil industry expanded by 20% and we reclaimed our position as Africa’s
largest oil exporter which we’d hitherto
ost to Angola. So how did that reduced the price of fuel on the street........Ode
~~~~

2. Recognized by OPEC in July as the
2nd largest oil exporter 2nd only to Saudi
Arabia. It is the first time Nigeria has
recorded such a feat. 2nd largest exporter!!! No wonder we have fuel crisis within the nation...mstcheeew
~~~~~

3. Inflation rate has been reducing as the
administration enforces tighter fiscal
policies. This is the biggest lie ever told
~~~~~~

4. In June the Consumer Price Index
showed an inflation rate of 10.2% which
dropped to 9.4% in July being the lowest
rate in the last 4 years. Olodo....just like number three
~~~~~~~

5. Foreign Reserves rises by 10% to $35
billion. And everything was squandered for re-election. Thunder fire all of you

6. Nigeria’s GDP growth rate month overmonth has continued to grow from 6.7%
in May to 6.9% in July of 2011....As a matter of fact, nothing increased. The President changed the basis for which GDP is been calculated (he reduced the denominator to get a higher figure)....Alai lojuti.
~~~~~~

7. Nigeria declared top three investment
destinations in Africa (number 2) by the
independent Africa Business Panel in
the Netherlands. I guess you wanna say Lagos and not Nigeria as a whole. Btw, where u wan put S.Africa, Ghana, Tunisia, even Egypt...Olodo
~~~~~

8. Nigeria now generates power at her highest level ever (4000mw) which is still
far from enough but which will improve
monthly....Another big lie. During Goodluck's tenure, Nigeria hit a all-time-low of <1,500MW. Buhari is yet to do anything in the Power sector yet we generating over 4,700MW.
~~~~~

9. Nigerian Railway Corporation
commenced Mass Transit Services in 5 of
6 geo-political zones. Last zone will come
on stream by year’s end. Bad Investment..How many people travel via rail despite the billion-dollar to collected to do this... All your generations will vomit everything you got illegally.
~~~~~~~

10. With establishment of the NSIA,
President facilitates direct investments
into infrastructure with priority areas being Power and Roads. I dont know what this means however its obvious it did not work out
~~~~~~~

11. The Federal Government also
awarded contracts for various road
projects across the country whose impact
will soon be felt nationwide. Yes! the imaginary 25,000km roads you constructed.. Oni ro oshi
~~~~~~

12. Launch of NigeriaSat-2 and
NigeriaSat-X Satellites to expand
Internet Bandwidth and provide early
warning to prevent natural disasters.....And we still have the slowest and creepiest network..Idiot
~~~~~~~

13. President introduced the policy of
engaging the Private Sector on kerosine
pricing and price reduced between May
and September, 2011....So as not to make it available for the common man on the street. Thank God for Charcoal and firewood
~~~~~~

14. Recognizing the sacrifices of youth
corps members, President approved
upward review of allowances from 9,700
to 19,800 Naira. So whats the difference
~~~~~~~

15. Implementation of Minimum Wage
Increase for Nigerian Workers to 18,900
Naira monthly. 16. 35% Slot For Women in the cabinet.....Story for babies
~~~~~~~

17. Deepening Security and expanding
Peace in the Niger Delta....No wonder BH were still bombing in the North while you focused on the south....Ode!!!
~~~~~~

18. Reduced kidnapping in South East
with implementation of President’s order
establishing the 14 Brigade of the army in Ohafia, Abia state......Shey no b your kinsmen ni? Shior
~~~~~

19. Maritime Safety has been ensured
and stabilized in the last 100 days.......Abeg find another point
~~~~~

20. A stellar cabinet comprising former
MDs of the World Bank & Goldman
Sachs, Chairperson Accenture and
multiple PHds.....And what was the outcome?
~~~~~~

21. The National Automobile Council
established an Automotive Development
Fund to resuscitate the automobile
industry and generate jobs......Let me start by asking where are the Naija made cars?
~~~~

22. Approval for genuine foreign
investors to obtain visas at the point of entry to facilitate FDI investments.....Yet dollar was at N275 all-time peak?
~~~~~

23. Model Skills Training Centers in
Abuja- collaboration between Industrial
Training Fund & the Institute for Technical Education, Singapore.....Apparently it does not work
~~~~~

24. Establishment of the Nigerian Vehiclee Credit Purchase scheme......Pls pls pls, find anoda tory talk.

If any sane man says this is an achievement, i guess some bolts are missing out in his/her brain.

Buhari has not significantly done anything in the petroleum industry yet refineries done start to work. Same thing for the power sector and we are already generating above 4500MW.

Everyone will agree with me that these 2 sectors are of major concern to every citizens, yet you wanna compare with Goodluck's administration. What a pity.

I voted Buhari and i have no regrets doing such.

You can quote me

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by Johnsoneshio(m): 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
All ended by sucking the nation treasury dry,thereby putting d average Nigeria to suffering. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by ocelot2006(m): 3:13pm On Aug 31, 2015
Sparonani:
Pmb achievements in 100days
1 Implementation of UNEP report on Ogoniland
2.NNPC reforms
3. Revamp of the Niger Delta amnesty program
proper
verification of beneficiaries and payment of funds.
4. Enforcement of fuel price at Naira 87 in most places through DPR
5. Gradual stabilization of fuel supply
6. Ban on fraudulent foreign vessels lifting oil
7. Stream line of local oil importers to check
corruption.
8. National carrier relaunch project 9. Alignment of biometric databases
10. Reduction of police allocation to VIP’s
11. Restriction of family from use of presidential jets
12. Rejection of new official cars worth 400 million
naira
13. Abolishment of office of first lady 14. Presidential salary cut by 50%
15. Appointment of quality persons in key roles 16.
Appointments of persons from perceived opposition
States
17. Rehabilitation of IDP’s
18. Meeting with Bring Back Our Girls campaign group 19. Mobilization of Neighboring countries to fight Boko
Haram
20. Reverse of sack/ conviction of 2500 soldiers 21.
Relocation of military command to Borno state
22. Equipping and morale boosting of military to fight
Boko Haram 23. Revamp of Nigeria local arms manufacture 24.
Audit of military arms procurement since 2007
25. Dismantling of unnecessary police checkpoints
26. Police reform processes
27. Single treasury account
28. Increased monthly allocation to States despite oil price fall
29. Increase in excess crude account by 200 million
naira
30. Increase in foreign reserves by over 2 billion
dollars
31. Conversion of State debts to bonds 32. Plugging revenue leaks and loopholes
33. Increased transparency through regular
presentation of Federation
accounts
34. Audit of federal agencies and parastatals by KPMG
and co 35. Meetings with Nigerian diaspora groups in South
Africa, Niger, USA,
etc.
36. Reset of relationships with USA one of the
Nigeria’s main trading
partners 37. High level international shuttle diplomacy
38. Mediation in Guinea Bissau crises
39. Enhancement of power generation through
payments to gas
suppliers, etc.
40. Audit of electricity companies 41. Saving funds by ending pilgrimage sponsorships
42. Audience and interaction with media
43. Establishment of new level of process and
procedure in corridors of
power e.g. well planned schedules at Aso Rock (based
on Dele Momodu’s reports)
44. Bringing back a culture of proper planning and
thorough process.
45. Demonstration of commitment to anti-corruption
war- restoration of
focus on non-corrupt public officers. 46. Constitution of anti-corruption advisory
committee
47. Revamped and active EFCC and ICPC
48. Timely funding of Nigeria Sports commission in
preparation for All
Africa Games 49. Operation of open door policy where both allies
and perceived
opponents are given access
50. Encouragement of new culture of accountability
in Army (e.g. formal
apology from Army to Benue Governor for soldiers indiscipline and
GOC in Lagos order to soldiers against harassment of
danfo(bus)
3. The amnesty programme was not revamp. Threats of a second insurgency in the Niger Delta by Tompolo and Co got the presidency scurrying to prevent that. The fear of Tompolo is .........
4. I still buy fuel at N110. 00
17. Rehabilitating IDPs.....yet more territories are being lost. BT wasn't there a story yesterday about IDPs being fed poorly? 5 fish for 3000 mouths.
22. What weapon or combat platform has been bought by the GMB administration? Every new weapon (tanks, MRAPs, aircrafts, rifles, etc) were purchased by GEJ.
23. Revamping arms production?! Please don't make me laugh! Under GEJ we produced tactical vests (DICON-Marom Dolphine), MRAPS (Nigeria Army Engineering Corps, Mekahog), armoured and light assault vehicles (Proforce), gunboats (Nigeria Navy Dockyard, Proforce), UAV (Ambo 1,2,3 and Gulma by NAF). Add to all these are light firearms (assault rifles, GPMGs, Pistols, submachine guns, RPGs, mortars by DICON)
25. Dismantling police checkpoints........right....same way army check points were dismantled which led to a spread in terror attacks.
27. Single Treasury account......you do know that was already implemented by the GEJ administration, right?
32. Plugging revenue leaks and loopholes.....already implemented under NOI's watch as Minister of Finance and Coordinating Minister of the Economy. Nothing new.
35. Meeting with Nigeria diasopra.......you do know that every other administration in this 4th Republic have ALWAYS met with the Nigeria diaspora community during MOST (if not every) foreign trip by the presidency, right?
39. Enhancement in generated power......will you clowns stop claiming GEJ's feats? "Body language" and "fear" don't do jackshyte.
42. Audience and interaction with media....you call that a feat? You do know previous administrations did interact with the media, right?
44. Bringing back culture of proper planning.........LMAO! !!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! Jesu! !!!!
45. Demonstration of commitment to anti-corruption......,"I will probe, I will probe, I will probe, blah blah blah". All talk, no action.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by ocelot2006(m): 3:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
19. Mobilising neighbouring states against Boko Haram.......you do know that GEJ already did that prior to and during the Paris conference last year. Same policy that the APC and Buhari in particular condemned before entering power, only for them to adopt same policy.
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by erico2k2(m): 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
Marpol:

You asked for when fuel was sold for 300naira and I told you. Why the insult?
I recon U lack comprehension as well, point me to the so called insult plz,
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by kodded(m): 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
Marpol:

You asked for when fuel was sold for 300naira and I told you. Why the insult?
we are talking about gej first 100 days and you are telling us about the price of pms during his last days;

, how dumb can you be ? undecided
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by erico2k2(m): 3:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
ocelot2006:
19. Mobilising neighbouring states against Boko Haram.......you do know that GEJ already did that prior to and during the Paris conference last year. Same policy that the APC and Buhari in particular condemned before entering power, only for them to adopt same policy.
yes and they said howcome we need help we can do it ourselves,I remember him saying waht is Bokoharam lol
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by erico2k2(m): 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
kodded:
we are talking about gej first 100 days and you are telling us about the price of pms during his last days;

, how dumb can you be ? undecided
the worst part he claims I insulted him bro u see the kids we have to deal with on here?
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by onelife97: 3:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by erico2k2(m): 3:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
ocelot2006:

3. The amnesty programme was not revamp. Threats of a second insurgency in the Niger Delta by Tompolo and Co got the presidency scurrying to prevent that. The fear of Tompolo is .........
4. I still buy fuel at N110. 00
17. Rehabilitating IDPs.....yet more territories are being lost. BT wasn't there a story yesterday about IDPs being fed poorly? 5 fish for 3000 mouths.
22. What weapon or combat platform has been bought by the GMB administration? Every new weapon (tanks, MRAPs, aircrafts, rifles, etc) were purchased by GEJ.
23. Revamping arms production?! Please don't make me laugh! Under GEJ we produced tactical vests (DICON-Marom Dolphine), MRAPS (Nigeria Army Engineering Corps, Mekahog), armoured and light assault vehicles (Proforce), gunboats (Nigeria Navy Dockyard, Proforce), UAV (Ambo 1,2,3 and Gulma by NAF). Add to all these are light firearms (assault rifles, GPMGs, Pistols, submachine guns, RPGs, mortars by DICON)
25. Dismantling police checkpoints........right....same way army check points were dismantled which led to a spread in terror attacks.
27. Single Treasury account......you do know that was already implemented by the GEJ administration, right?
32. Plugging revenue leaks and loopholes.....already implemented under NOI's watch as Minister of Finance and Coordinating Minister of the Economy. Nothing new.
35. Meeting with Nigeria diasopra.......you do know that every other administration in this 4th Republic have ALWAYS met with the Nigeria diaspora community during MOST (if not every) foreign trip by the presidency, right?
39. Enhancement in generated power......will you clowns stop claiming GEJ's feats? "Body language" and "fear" don't do jackshyte.
42. Audience and interaction with media....you call that a feat? You do know previous administrations did interact with the media, right?
44. Bringing back culture of proper planning.........LMAO! !!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! Jesu! !!!!
45. Demonstration of commitment to anti-corruption......,"I will probe, I will probe, I will probe, blah blah blah". All talk, no action.
Thank you very much for this enlightenment,let teh blind see and those who cant afford to buy the papers can also see too.
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by ExInferis(m): 3:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
erico2k2:

DO you have proof of this theft plz,ie luxury cars yatch,hotels jets etc?? angry angry, I have asked time and time again still no proof.

To get the proof, probes are needed. So stop getting yourself into a fine frenzy whenever PMB says he's going to probe GEJ.

In any case, Nigeria made hundreds of billions of dollars during GEJs almost 6 years of (mis)rule when oil was at unprecedented levels of price. Do we have commensurate development over these 6 years to account for the income of trillions?

No.

So where's the money?

Customs, FIRS, NNPC, NCC, BPE and so on collected trillions, most if it cannot be accounted for. NOI admitted withdrawing $1b under orders from GEJ. Where's the money? NOI also admitted withdrawing $2.1b, where's the money? $1b waas borrowed for arms, and almost a trillion budgeted for arms. where are the arms? where is the money?

If a few broken-down archaic trains, some few coats of paint in airports, and a few bags of fertilizer to small scale and non-mechanized farmers qualifies as judicious use of hundreds of trillions of naira and achievements, then you're lost.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by erico2k2(m): 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
ransomed:
::--Be ready for a big surprise when your principal will be sent to jail through his corruptive activities.
the Fg of the day do not even have a case against his gateman let alone GEJ,the man is sitting at his village enjoying fresh fish you are here taking panadol for another mans head ache

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by erico2k2(m): 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
ExInferis:

To get the proof, probes are needed. So stop getting working yourself into a fine frenzy whenever PMB says he's going to probe GEJ.

In any case, Nigeria made hundreds of billions of dollars during GEJs almost 6 years of (mis)rule when oil was at unprecedented levels of price. Do we have commensurate development over these 6 years to account for the income of trillions?

No.

So where's the money?

Customs, FIRS, NNPC, NCC, BPE and so on collected trillions, most if it cannot be accounted for. NOI admitted withdrawing $1b under orders from GEJ. Where's the money? NOI also admitted withdrawing $2.1b, where's the money? $1b waas borrowed for arms, and almost a trillion budgeted for arms. where are the arms? where is the money?

If a few broken-down archaic trains, some few coats of paint in airports, and a few bags of fertilizer to small scale and non-mechanized farmers qualifies as judicious use of hundreds of trillions of naira and achievements, then you're lost.

plz tell me or at least steer me to where PMB himself said anything about probing GEJ plz,I dey wait.
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by kodded(m): 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
erico2k2:

the worst part he claims I insulted him bro u see the kids we have to deal with on here?
hmmm, that is why i rearly comment on politics section nowadays, too many kinds on this section derailling the topics with thier fish brain sad
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by yaskarahyelhope(f): 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
simseg01:
Hmm..achievement or what do u call it?

Did he really achieved upto 50 things before he left?

Pls tell me just one very reasonable thing pa Buhari has achieved apart from d trillions abi na trillions of naira wey e don splash for his personal non-gainful tourism. Abeg sharrap and stop za pretence!
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by Excellentmind: 3:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
In a week time, Buhari will list his achievements in the first 100 days in office. May God help him to tell us how much he has recovered and from whom, else he will find the difference between Nigeria of 1980s and that of 2000s.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by ExInferis(m): 3:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
erico2k2:

plz tell me or at least steer me to where PMB himself said anything about probing GEJ plz,I dey wait.

probing GEJ's govt is same as probing GEJ. the bucks (pun intended) stops at his table

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by erico2k2(m): 3:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
ExInferis:

probing GEJ's govt is same as probing GEJ. the bucks (pun intended) stops at his table
and waht part of the govt is being probed at the moment, do you have any proof?
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by ExInferis(m): 3:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
erico2k2:

and waht part of the govt is being probed at the moment, do you have any proof?

It's not about rushing headlong, it's about preparing materials and so on. We dont want a cookie cutter process that would end up creating more problems than solving like the power sector probes of Elumelu.

If it takes a whole year to prepare a solid case, so be it.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by kalybaly: 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
people like omokri won't let GEJ rest even after his death. Gej himself don't want this things you are attributing to him. Leave him be. He says after his loss... I have been in bondage.. Does that sound like someone that is ruling a country. He is a peaceful man. He probably has regrettedthis presidency decision because it has cost him a lot to reputation. Can you imagine things like Stealing is not corruption ! Where do you guts wanna place that? Was he drunk to have said that or what? He is not fit to be a leader. He never was but he is a good man. Reno and his followers... please. Am sure this has to do with tribalism as well ... as always. But then that's why you are educated. We all supported GEJ and then election came .. that's a decision time and the people has decided but here you are making conjectures. One Nigeria please.
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by sweetgala(m): 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2015
Segadem:
Chowww,see this man oh, so u counted 100 from May 29th 2011?
All the achievement u listed here started from 2009,unless if u can tell me that President Goodluck Jonathan is not Nigeria president from 2009.

Also given that he had been VP for a good while before that, he should and can not take credit for these actions within 100 days
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2015
Goke7:
GEJ aides and former ministers make me laugh, they are so used to power that even after office, they still have the guts to be issuing press statements as if they are still in aso rock, now wonder chief Akande then referred to GEJ' govt as a kindergarten government.

Truly they are all kids including their kindergarten president who cannot even guarantee drinking water in his backyard. of what use and relevance is telling us GEJ's 100 days achievement in office now, they can also tell us Lord lugard 100 days achievement in office too.

Bunch of silly kids, they accuse APC of propaganda when they are actually the master of propaganda cos it sounds comical telling the 100 days achievement of a Govt. who did not even have respect of her little neighbors like Benin and Cameroon.

Even you can issue a press statement, if the press considers you worth their while. #justsaying.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by Atimchia(m): 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
When will these outdated fools stop deceiving Nigerians? Am not confused like others so I know what achievements are.
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.thetrentonline.com/reno-omokri-24-things-jonathan-did-in-his-first-100-days/
And the masses were still hungry and politician were getting rich..fucck off
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by erico2k2(m): 4:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
ExInferis:

It's not about rushing headlong, it's about preparing materials and so on. We dont want a cookie cutter process that would end up creating more problems than solving like the power sector probes of Elumelu.

If it takes a whole year to prepare a solid case, so be it.
Ok well am i safe to say after two years with no case we can say PMB is a joke just saying cos we know the outcome already
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by jelal007(m): 4:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
justi4jesu:
Our Hero... cool
Speak for yourself.
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by Atimchia(m): 4:05pm On Aug 31, 2015
[quote author=Flets post=37524651]If this Buhari's propaganda government achieves 25% of what GEJ achieved, they would have exceeded my expectations.

Unfortunately, illiteracy on the part of the masses was a fertile ground for APC's propaganda. But am happy the masses will learn about the impacts of propaganda the hard way.

On a good day, a man without a formal education, a former and currently emerging dictator, an obvious tribal bigot, an islamic fundamentalist, a slow 72+ yrs old man, an election debate evader should never had been on the ballot.

Thanks to the endemic illiteracy across the land and even among the few schooled...I have a rope made of raffia that will solve your problem. Stop being foolish man?
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by savodway(m): 4:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
Gush
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by 989900: 4:13pm On Aug 31, 2015
I stopped reading at "grew reserves to $35b" . . . when even NOI confirmed Yar A'dua left $62b.

BTW, as at May 2015, reserves were as low as $29b.

Largest exporter can't refine for it's personal use, while even in the early 90s we were making millions of $ from exported refined products.
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by ExInferis(m): 4:17pm On Aug 31, 2015
erico2k2:

Ok well am i safe to say after two years with no case we can say PMB is a joke just saying cos we know the outcome already

it's not about PMB. Just because an inquisitor bungled his case doesnt mean the suspect is not guilty.

You and i know politicians and our leaders steal. Even in PMB's government people will still steal.

But ours seems the only country where we take umbrage whenever politicians are accused of theft. Imagine if obasanjo and Abdulsalami had played sentiments, would the Abacha loot have been recovered (even though it's apparently re-stolen) ?

The hundreds of trillions nigeria earned internally and through trades over so many decdes do not correspond with the level of development currently on ground. This doesnt mean the money was piously left untouched in CBN vaults, it means the money was stolen!

And we see evidence of it everyday: a former pauper suddenly owning mansions, fleets of cars, private planes, yachts, etc and no one poses any questions.

when does it all stop?

i dont care if PMB himself is caught stealing someday, but corruption must go. Corruption is hwy we queue for fuel, why jobs are not available, why our schools and hospitals suck, why our roads are bad, why our planes fall like rocks out of the sky, why there's hardly electricity, why industries die away, the telcos get away with so much, why DSTV does whatever the heck it wants.

SO even if GEJ somehow developed us more than Dubai, that does not entitle him to steal our funds or to superintend wholesale theft on a scale never seen before.

that's all im saying.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by AreaFada2: 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
ahaika23:
In another news, body language has been some other president's achievement for one hundred days.
And press ups to scare Boko Haram. grin wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) / Gemade May Replace Alia As Benue APC Guber Candidate / I Am A Married Woman - Kogi APC Governorship Candidate, Ododo Says At Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.