Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days (32223 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo & Goodluck Jonathan In Abeokuta (Photo) / Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan On A Refuse Dump! / The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by benzion72(m): 4:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
erico2k2:

Plz what state are you from and what year did you buy fuel for N300 Seriously I like to know

I am not a politician. I av never benefit a dime from any polictian wether APC or PDP. I am in Oyo state. The era of impunity is gone for good

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by mikolo80: 4:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
zinachidi:
GEJ's tenure wasnt as terrible as people envisaged it,, nobody is perfect,, i still like the man..
because you've stolen money for fuel for gen,majority cannot afford this
you stole money for black market ,majority could not afford
we just endured the darkness
how many of your family or friends died in maiduguri
how many killed and raped by Fulani herdsmen
how many by Ebola cos he was interested in dickswinging contest
no way a fellow thief Will see anything wrong

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by felajazz(m): 4:48pm On Aug 31, 2015
allanphash7:
Nigeria Railway corporation ke

Is there Train in Nigeria?

Sorry, if she hasn't reach ur village. Ask lagosian or visit Zaria Kano Ilorin p.H Enugun n odas
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by DonLala1(m): 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
Some people just don't know wen to quit the stage. If u start with gud grades and end up a failure what does that make u? Please keep quiet and bury ur heads in shame. We are not interested in 100 days but in the betterment of this nation. Cappish.
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by zinachidi(m): 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
mikolo80:
because you've stolen money for fuel for gen,majority cannot afford this
you stole money for black market ,majority could not afford
we just endured the darkness
how many of your family or friends died in maiduguri
how many killed and raped by Fulani herdsmen
how many by Ebola cos he was interested in dickswinging contest
no way a fellow thief Will see anything wrong
i understand ur pain bro,, buh dont talk like bad things havent happened since GMB took over,, how many boko haram incidences have u heard in just few months since he took over, can u count them??, and dont even bring up the ebola issue because if anything else everybody commended GEJ on how swiftly he reacted to that, its only u that is complaining of GEJ's handling of the ebola case,. Think before u argue, dont argue with family problem abeg...
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by greatehis: 5:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
eleojo23:
GEJ made mistakes but he isn't the devil they (APC) are trying hard to paint him as.

I think the APC is trying to play with the minds of Nigerians using propaganda as usual.

It seems they are beginning to doubt
their ability to fulfil their promises, that
is why they are trying hard to portray
GEJ's administration in a very bad
light so that their own achievements will look big in the eyes of the people even when it is nothing to write home about in the real sense.

you get sense
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by Aheadwealth: 5:17pm On Aug 31, 2015
Great Leaders and Achievers don't give excuses? GEJ, a great achiever.
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by Ugik(m): 5:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
i expect the APC to bring up counter facts to what them pdp guys are saying instead all i here is bla bla bla.
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by sunnyeinstein(m): 5:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
doctokwus:
grin grin grin grin grin
Honestly didnt know so called educated people can also be good clowns.
So those listed above were achievements?

Dont mind them, Egyptian govt recently dredged a canal without borrowing a penny to do so. They raised bonds from citizens who are now shareholders of the economic gains that project would bring in the long run through taxing ships and other bizness interests attached to it...

Now that's what i define as achievement: a project reaching and benefitting the common man!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by mikolo80: 5:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
zinachidi:
i understand ur pain bro,, buh dont talk like bad things havent happened since GMB took over,, how many boko haram incidences have u heard in just few months since he took over, can u count them??, and dont even bring up the ebola issue because if anything else everybody commended GEJ on how swiftly he reacted to that, its only u that is complaining of GEJ's handling of the ebola case,. Think before u argue, dont argue with family problem abeg...
not my pain,I adapted to the pain, I did one year without light, I've gone stone age on Nigeria so I don't really worry anymore
but I see what goes on on the ground. you prolly blinded by lekki or asokoro lifestyle (understandable)
of course bad things happen all the time
but a leader gives Hope that they will be dealt with
gej did not inspire one single confidence,dude couldn't even bring cassava bread to market.
don't forget he allowed Boko (guerilla insurgency) I 5 yrs to spread like cancer. 5 yrs and you expect it to be brought down in 3 months
if you you have cancer allow it to grow big and pierce other organs then come and be blaming your doctor
tell me if we would still be talking this nonsense if Lagos and rivers state governors had played politics the way gej war doing.took him almost a month to respond (money released) while the governors took the threat serious

all humans argue based on ' family problem'
if you weren't sentimental aboutt this topic you wouldn't reply me

guess I'm the one thinking and reading

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by AnanseK(m): 6:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
chukwudi44:

Can you imagine the bolded? grin grin grin grin

Owning a certificate is not the same as being educated.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by oweman: 6:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
To have put the fear of prison in Nigerians now refusing bribes especially policemen and stablising the supplied of petrol is enough for the hundred days imagine how much millions would have been stolen more if Jonathan were in office ! ! !
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by zinachidi(m): 6:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
mikolo80:
not my pain,I adapted to the pain, I did one year without light, I've gone stone age on Nigeria so I don't really worry anymore
but I see what goes on on the ground. you prolly blinded by lekki or asokoro lifestyle (understandable)
of course bad things happen all the time
but a leader gives Hope that they will be dealt with
gej did not inspire one single confidence,dude couldn't even bring cassava bread to market.
don't forget he allowed Boko (guerilla insurgency) I 5 yrs to spread like cancer. 5 yrs and you expect it to be brought down in 3 months
if you you have cancer allow it to grow big and pierce other organs then come and be blaming your doctor
tell me if we would still be talking this nonsense if Lagos and rivers state governors had played politics the way gej war doing.took him almost a month to respond (money released) while the governors took the threat serious

all humans argue based on ' family problem'
if you weren't sentimental aboutt this topic you wouldn't reply me

guess I'm the one thinking and reading
u were sentimental too, thats why u replied me in the first place,,. And i have also suffered from bad leadership like u too,,everybody has,,, even pple in lekki and maitama have.. Though i get ur point, ur argument is quite sensible..
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
ugomma2000:

useless question.

give me te answer to the useless question please.
I don't why people will never stop complaining.
Nobody is perfect and we can all err but thiinking their is no better part of a person is not good. Lets see what we re gonna get before d year ends.
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by mrmetoo1: 7:05pm On Aug 31, 2015
This "achievements" just prove the 100 days thing doesn't mean a thing. Let's take electricity, power generation was at 4000mw after 100 days. Now according to GEJ supporters there's no way he (GEJ) could have made that happen if we're following the same argument being used against PMB right now, so basically he inherited that. Now if we say the generation at 4800mw right now is because of GEJ, this means he only added 800mw in four years. Please someone educate us, how much was spent too add this extra 800mw in four years? Then he inherited 4000mw and left us with 1300mw, how's that an achievement? If that's not gross mismanagement then I don't know what else is.

Now they also claim they woke up the railway corporation, please where are the trains?? Road contracts have been awarded, where are the roads??

He put in ministers that after four years had stolen the country blind, a finance minister that left the finances in shambles.

100 days doesn't mean diddly squat if after four years things have remained the same or actually got worse. Reno can't compare 100days of a complete tenure to 100 days of a government that's still ongoing. We've seen the end game of GEJ, we haven't seen PMB's yet. Even Obama's first six months were unremarkable because just like PMB he met a huge mess that needed cleaning up first and foremost.

Not trying to say everything has been perfect with PMB's administration, frankly I would have liked to see more done but comparing with GEJ's first hundred days doesn't really make sense

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by Maximum222: 7:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
doctokwus:
grin grin grin grin grin Honestly didnt know so called educated people can also be good clowns. So those listed above were achievements?
he forgot to tell us that fuel increased by 140% fooools.....animale
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by mikolo80: 7:17pm On Aug 31, 2015
zinachidi:
u were sentimental too, thats why u replied me in the first place,,. And i have also suffered from bad leadership like u too,,everybody has,,, even pple in lekki and maitama have.. Though i get ur point, ur argument is quite sensible..
of course I'm sentimental
what makes ne human
if you really Suffered you wouldn't make your initial statement
like lekki living sis Will tell me
you guys don't know anything else
you think it's normal
you've become desensitized
not your fault really
human psychology
but we booming to change it
Godwilling
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by ransomed: 7:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
erico2k2:

the Fg of the day do not even have a case against his gateman let alone GEJ,the man is sitting at his village enjoying fresh fish you are here taking panadol for another mans head ache
::--You are the one defending corrupt fellows and wasting your precious time on thieves. Lol...
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by zinachidi(m): 7:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
mikolo80:
of course I'm sentimental
what makes ne human
if you really Suffered you wouldn't make your initial statement
like lekki living sis Will tell me
you guys don't know anything else
you think it's normal
you've become desensitized
not your fault really
human psychology
but we booming to change it
Godwilling
, baba, i dont live in lekki oo, whether or not i suffered didnt have any impact in my initial statement.. My point was that and still remains that there were some positives from GEJ's government,, it wasnt all bad,, tell me something that GMB has done to better the lives of nigerians,, APC and Buhari used the heads of nigerians and made fake campaign promises under the 'CHANGE' slogan; when they saw they couldnt fulfil them, have gone on to blame jonathan and PDP,,. Again no one is perfect..
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by mikolo80: 7:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
zinachidi:
, baba, i dont live in lekki oo, whether or not i suffered didnt have any impact in my initial statement.. My point was that and still remains that there were some positives from GEJ's government,, it wasnt all bad,, tell me something that GMB has done to better the lives of nigerians,, APC and Buhari used the heads of nigerians and made fake campaign promises under the 'CHANGE' slogan; when they saw they couldnt fulfil them, have gone on to blame jonathan and PDP,,. Again no one is perfect..
re read your post. it you did not say anything about gej doing any good. stop lying
you did not make boy point
you just said it was not as bad as envisaged
we were, well my friends were buying fuel 500 a litre and you say it wasn't bad
ppl are dying by the village in the NE and you say it wasn't bad
are you high
the naira is in free fall and you say it wasn't bad
he kept looters and sacked whistle blowers and you say it wasn't bad
dude
diaris God o

agreed no one is perfect
but try to imagine how bad you have to be for buhari and tinubu to become our bastions of democracy
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by zinachidi(m): 7:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
mikolo80:
re read your post. it you did not say anything about gej doing any good. stop lying
you did not make boy point
you just said it was not as bad as envisaged
we were, well my friends were buying fuel 500 a litre and you say it wasn't bad
ppl are dying by the village in the NE and you say it wasn't bad
are you high
the naira is in free fall and you say it wasn't bad
he kept looters and sacked whistle blowers and you say it wasn't bad
dude
diaris God o

agreed no one is perfect
but try to imagine how bad you have to be for buhari and tinubu to become our bastions of democracy
oya go kiil urself na,.. I don tire.
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by mikolo80: 7:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
zinachidi:
oya go kiil urself na,.. I don tire.
Hahahahahaha I Will try
but you... you're already dead
you just don't know it yet

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
chukwudi44:
That is what you get from an excellent administrator not one illiterate who has wasted the first 90 days in office without any tangible achievement.
r u really dis dumb??........a person without a sense of touch can feel dat Buhari while restructuring the hitherto bleeped up country, has done n achieved more in a month than Jonah has in a year.....Grow up n be objective not sentimental.....mumu
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by Orikinla(m): 8:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
ladyF:
Interesting, but hadn't Jonathan already spent over a year in power following Yaradua's death (RIP) as at 2011.

A true comparison should be 100 days after Jonathan took over following the death. ...my opinion tho

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Let us pray for "Pastor" Reno Omokri.
He needs more prayers.
He needs deliverance.
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by kingdompropty: 9:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
Meanwhile someone's body language is causing disunity.
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by Rosicky001: 9:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
How many people have died due to delay in tackling boko?
What's de exchange rate 4 dollar?
Are there sole achievement or GEJ accomplishment? Has he fulfill any of his campaign promises apart from fighting corruption in de pages of National dailies. I even forget dat u are in honey moon, why counting these shadow?
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by billyG(m): 10:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by Image123(m): 10:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
Are these KEY achievements? One has to feel pity for this country, this is a President's spokesman ke? Appointing ministers with plenty PhD is a key achievement. Awarding contract is a key achievement, o ma se o.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by Alaanyihaji(m): 6:03am On Sep 01, 2015
TIMEISWISDOM:
These are tangible things not propaganda and execuses
He achieved a lot but lacked the wisdom and courage to distance himself from -ve publicity and enforce discipline. I give an example,what's the wisdom of travelling to Jerusalem with Stella Odu ah at the peak of bullet proof car controversy. He sold himself cheaply to what the SW press called impunity.
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by DelGardo: 6:29am On Sep 01, 2015
Aheadwealth:
Great Leaders and Achievers don't give excuses? GEJ, a great achiever.

Yeah right. Tell that to the Chibok girls or the innocent Buni Yadi boys. Great achiever indeed.

The era of impunity and mindless looting is gone. That alone is more of an achievement than whatever the goat and yam PhD dumbass can claim.

And you still have 4 years of wailing coming your way.
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by menxer: 7:05am On Sep 01, 2015
If you made 4.0GPA in your first semester in university, after a 4-year program, end up with a Pass:

1) how do you justify your initial achievement?
2) on convocation day, would you celebrate that initial achievement?
3) or better still put it in your CV?

It is all about the "landing" gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Angry Youths Set APC Campaign Bus On Fire In Katsina State [photos] / Caption This Photo Of Ambode, Obasanjo And Osinbajo / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Christians Protest Against Shettima In Front Of Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.