Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. (19069 Views)

Lady Who Just Got A Job Reveals What Happens To Her Each Time She Gets Home / Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do / I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by magabounce(m): 3:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
[size=20pt]Normal tin na!!!!
I worked with an NNPC consultant who had only two staffs
Time to pay salary... Brow... U ain't seen half d shii i saw till i eventually resigned.
Yours is just Nag!!! Thank God for ur Boss undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by DrayZee: 3:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
grayht:
Lol
What is so funny
Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by ThePENGENIUS(m): 3:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
Lol
Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by ceejay80s(m): 3:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
@ op, no complain too much ,na the same with my own oga, I wonder if dem want make we dey work free for dem

1 Like

Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by eipreel(f): 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
shebi it's just nagging undecided bros you no go like nagging and owing plus you dont get a client you dont get paid sad
Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by funkyjms: 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
IceDude:
Quit that job ASAP, ur boss nor get good plan for u.......U don enta one chance like pple wey vote for Buhari grin

Cholls:
my brother that man doesn't well for you. Quite that job before the job quite you.

What a view! undecided
Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by cluewebhost(m): 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
Paying salary is not easy
Ndlistic:
My boss nags in the office whenever the month is about to end. He wasn't like this before.

But,now, when month is about to end ,he would start nagging, looking for unnecessary fault.

What could be the reason for this? I need advise on how to handle this.

Note. He doesn't owe.

Just the nagging towards month end which he just started doing few months ago.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by ignis: 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
My bro , Your services may stop being needed in the office very soon.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by allanphash7(m): 3:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
Honestly this suppose to be in joke section

Cant just stop lol here

1 Like

Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by sud12(m): 3:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
It because of d current situation on d country!!! U have to calm down....

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by ceejay80s(m): 3:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
Cholls:
my brother that man doesn't well for you. Quite that job before the job quite you.
See glammar!!! no be by force to spoke english

1 Like

Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by hazyfm: 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ndlistic:
My boss nags in the office whenever the month is about to end. He wasn't like this before.

But,now, when month is about to end ,he would start nagging, looking for unnecessary fault.

Note. He doesn't owe.

Thanks

Watch Out!!

he will soon start owing

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
It's hard if not impossible to see a sane person/organization that will become hostile toward its productive staff or workforce in general when it's time to pay the staff salary . Therefore , if your "oga" nags at the end of every month as you said , then the question should be for you to answer ! How productive are you to the man and his business ?

5 Likes

Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by ceejay80s(m): 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
Keneking:
Ok...

1. Maybe heavy cashflow requirement at the end of the month.
2. Maybe the productivity levels of staff is not commensurate to salaries.
3. Maybe he has obligations aside payment of salaries at the end of month.
4. As you must know, beyond payment of salaries, are issues relating to taxes, pension etc
5. Are you a secretary in that organisation?
6. What is your contribution to the gdp of the company per month? (I mean do you work 7:30am - 5:30pm) * (6 days)
7. Are you the only one in the company who has noticed this attitude?
8. Have you approached him on this previously?
9. Is he married?
10.Does he pay tithe, offerings etc to some gods at month-end?
11. What is your boss social life?
12. Some companies have resorted to using anti-spam bot to reduce the workload and create efficiency. I think your boss should think in this direction.
Jamb question

1 Like

Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by Cholls(m): 3:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
[quote author=ceejay80s post=37528934] See glammar!!! no be by force to spoke english[/quomwte]
Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by Cholls(m): 3:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
ceejay80s:

See glammar!!! no be by force to spoke english
my brother you well for yourself.

MUMU BOY!

1 Like

Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by funkyjms: 3:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
cluewebhost:
Paying salary is not easy

...but working for a month is easy. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by skyface00(m): 3:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
No more free money in d govt, making everybody broke lolz
Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by akinladejo: 3:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
oga that's not a big deal. you too nag when u are collecting. na so e be .

1 Like

Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by litetias(m): 3:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hahaha.

Very affordable 3 bedroom, 2 bedroom and self-contain apartments in conducive environs in Warri is available for rent.

Just 1 yr upfront payment (Instead of the 2 years most landlords collect).

Contact me via my signature
Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by akraym(m): 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
hemartins:
this type of boss is called the selfish boss. look for another job ASAP.
and where do you suggest he look. Oga no job anywhere
Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by Slimvincent(m): 3:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
He wasn't like dis before and he just started acting like dis few months ago. My dear, check d few months ago, it's still since APC took power. Cash flow is limited, hardship everywhere. Ur bid is to do ur work diligently and pray (if u are a christian) for God to increase his income, cos it's nt easy.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by hemartins(m): 3:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
akraym:
and where do you suggest he look. Oga no job anywhere
that boss will tender a sack letter soon. he doesn't wish you well.
Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by christinie(f): 3:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
I bet he wasn't nagging during GEJ's regime. Buhari making life hard for companies and industries since May 29th. God save Nigeria.
Ndlistic:

Note. He doesn't owe.

Thanks
Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by championeh(m): 3:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
Then you also need to Nag when you are asked to do your job or extra Job.
Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by Leyemoshood: 3:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
bro,start looking for a new job ..its for your own sake

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/3
Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by megainvest: 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
Don't quit the job just yet! Start looking for a new job in a more stable company like a multinational. Better still, grow your skills, develop yourself and build your career to the point where you become the CEO. Then nobody will have to give you peanuts. You will be the one handing out peanuts. cool
Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by cluewebhost(m): 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
funkyjms:

...but working for a month is easy. undecided

Well, it depends on the "work"

Some come to count present
Some come to do the minimum required to get by
Some refuse to develop themselves so more responsibility isnt thrust on them.

Only a few actually work.

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by BRAV0O(m): 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2015
ladyF:
Eeyah..maybe he's going through a lot. Try and talk to him maybe

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
seun, lalasticlala pls do something about this ph**"l!
Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by html14java(f): 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
he is indirectly scaring away any possible salary increment request.
Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by html14java(f): 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
he is indirectly scaring away any possible salary increment request. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
Yustash001:
May be he's now making less profit...
thts jus d plain reason

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Tell Your Spouse Of Salary Increase / Retirement In Nigeria: How Much Does One Need To Have? / Fg January Salary 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.