Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,471 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) (68550 Views)

Badoo Boys Kill A Man, Injure His Son (Graphic Photos) / Woman Designs Her Niece With Razor Blade In Bayelsa (Disturbing Pics) / Kogi Civil Servant Burns Niece's Legs With Hot Stone (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by lalasticlala(m): 2:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
A 16-year-old girl identified as Bimpe Badmus is currently in pain from the injuries she sustained following an attack by her aunt. Bimpe’s aunt burnt her with a hot pressing iron, for allegedly having sexual affair with their landlady’s son.

The incident occurred on Ogunjirin Street, Ketu area of Lagos.

It was learnt that Bimpe’s aunt asked her friends, Khadijah and Iya Daniel to help hold her hands and legs before burning her with the hot iron on several parts of her body.

A neighbour while reacting to the incident disclosed that the victim was severely beaten and chased out of the house.

The eyewitness said, “They all live in the same compound. It was Khadijah that told Bimpe’s aunt that she was sleeping with the landlady’s son. Khadijah brought the hot iron from her room and gave it to Miss Badmus’ aunt while she and Iya Daniel held her neck. It was when they chased her out that the neighbours rescued her.

“The annoying thing is that it is not as if these married women are clean. I don’t know why they did that to her. It was when residents couldn’t stand the horrible situation that they took them to Ketu police.”

Also reacting to the incident, one Fatai, who claimed to be the girl’s brother affirmed, “When I got to the police station to see Bimpe, I was sad because the sight was horrible. My sister was writhing in pain and when I asked the Divisional Police Officer to release her for treatment, he refused. I asked the aunt if she was under a spell to have gone this far because it won’t stop her from having an affair. This is cruel.”

The landlady’s son’s elder sister, Tope Abimbola, said: “Even before they were taken to the police station, she was in pain. I thought she was going to die. I quickly went to a nearby pharmacy to get an ointment to relief her of the pain. It is really painful. She has been admitted at the General Hospital, Ikeja and she is responding to treatment.”

Bimpe however denied the allegation saying, “He has never slept with me. I am really in pain. I can’t even go home because I don’t know what will happen. While they tortured me, they kept asking so many questions. I pray God heals me fast.”

Confirming the incident, the Lagos State Police Spokesperson, DSP Patricia Amadin, said all the women involved in the assault have been apprehended and would be charged to court soon.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/08/31/woman-burns-niece-with-hot-iron-for-having-sex-with-landladys-son-in-lagos/
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
two wrongs don't make a right.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
Omg! shocked shocked just see what 5mins enjoyment has caused. But, the woman in question should thank her God that I'm not "Bimpe [size=15pt]BAD[/size]mus's father..

Lesson: Minor's Are Not Entitled To Mama & Papa's food..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by boman2014: 2:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
I still don't understand why some people are so heartless. beating to the point of burning it's too extreme.

8 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by 175(m): 2:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
This is wicked, APC-ed, and Satanic. . . .the woman must be made to pay for this! Make I go tell President Body Language say dem don Burn person body oooo. . .

13 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by SUGARBEE(f): 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
Gosh.. These people act like as if they don't have any atom of human conscience in them

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by justi4jesu(f): 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by 77al: 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
Human being..smh. It's the work of the devil though.
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
The 16year old gurl deserved to be punished but not in this manner. There are better ways to have taught her a lesson than inflicting a permanent scar on her, it's really inhumane...

To d lady below me, Eve caused it.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by INTROVERT(f): 2:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
which kain life

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by Mutuwa(m): 2:47pm On Aug 31, 2015
175:
This is wicked, APC-ed, and Satanic. . . .the woman must be made to pay for this! Make I go tell President Body Language say dem don Burn person body oooo. . .

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by allanphash7(m): 2:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
Haaaaaa!

Nothing to say atall
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by Sanguine77(m): 2:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
Stop the wickedness. Such kind of punishment will not make her change but rather, hardened.
This is why many prisoner come out from prison worse than they were b4 going to jail.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by omanifrank(m): 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
oh
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by yomalex(m): 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
out of hand
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by jazinogold(m): 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
so bad!

Imagine u wake up one morning to find thefollowing imaginations come to reality. Which onewill amaze u the most:
1. Petrol price is now #1 per litre...!!!
2. NEPA bill is #30 per month...!!!
3. Governor Rotimi Ameachi marries DamePatience...!!!
4. Buhari picks Jonathan as vice president...!!
5. IBB contests for senator and won...!!!
6. Zamfara is the new capital of Nigeria...!!! .
7. Namadi Sambo is new chief imam of Abujacentral mosque...!!!
8. Dangote is a gate-man at one of kano's motorpark...!!!.
9. Shekau becomes minister of defence fightingagainst terrorism...!!!
10. Nigeria bcomes the world's greatest superpower...!!!
Which one of the above will surprise u themost...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by okooloyun1(m): 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by admax(m): 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
Wait....is her Aunt also in love with the Landlord's son? because i don't understand why she has to take this wickedly personal.

The heart of a (unregenerate) man is desperately wicked says the bible.

30 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by ignis: 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
This woman must be related to Jezebel

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by godoluwa(m): 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
wickedness
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by dedons: 2:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
Kk
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by nasty45(m): 2:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
I supoz she's a saint [center][/center]
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by efilefun(m): 2:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
I no trust that khadijah, she might be interested in the landlord's son also thats why she leaked the whole shiit, but when you start having sex as a lady at the age of 16, when you turn 20 am sure there wont be anything fascinating about sex again to you cuz you must have tried all positions..... "Person wey dem dey carry wife come meet for house, wey don run carry ladder dey peep" mtcheeew

5 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by Berrylite: 2:53pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ok
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:53pm On Aug 31, 2015
very sad cry
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by kayo80(m): 2:53pm On Aug 31, 2015
hmm
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by funkymedina: 2:53pm On Aug 31, 2015
Let me guess.. Absolutely nothing happened to the boy right? probably being hailed a hero

5 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 31, 2015
ok, face me - i face me apartment at its best shocked
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by YerYer: 2:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
Plain Evil
Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by lekjons(m): 2:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
it's the work of the 'devil' undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by wrongnumber: 2:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
Now the question is ;

Is this punishment for having sex at 16 or doing it with the landlord's son?

The lady na witch and if they find out very well she is not more innocent than the young lady and e fit be say na since 10years she don dey do am with area boys. smh

6 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) by Cameleon72(f): 2:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
Oh Lord forgive them for they all (16Yrs child, aunt and friends) dont know what they have done...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency / Man, Wife & Daughter Killed In Anambra Seventh-Day Adventist Church (Graphic) / Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.