Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (973 Views)

Prayer Points For June 2016 RCCG Holy Ghost Service. Victorious Praise. / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thur Jan 14th 2016) -that I May Know Him / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (tue. Aug 4th 2015)- Hold On To The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens by dallyemmy: 2:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Monday August 31st 2015)- PRAYER NEUTRALISES FEAR

1.Thank you Father for the mighty weapons of warfare that you have given to your church, which are not carnal, but mighty through You, our God, to the pulling down of strongholds.

2.Thank you Father for the weapon of prayer.

3.Thank you Father for answered prayers.

4.Father, please, forgive my lukewarmness and prayerlessness.

5.Father, revive and rekindle my prayer life with your fire.

6.Father, let every spirit of fear, lukewarmness and prayerlessness in my life be consumed by your fire.

7.Father, in your presence there is fullness of joy; each time I come into your presence let me find help that I need and let my joy be full.

8.Father, release upon my life the power and the grace to pray without ceasing.

9.Father, let every long standing challenge and reproach in my life, receive heavenly attention today and be removed.

10.Father, no matter the challenge that I may face, let me never stop loving and serving you.

11.Father, let angels be placed permanently at my disposal, to minister to all my needs.

12.Father, let me receive good news today, that will change my lot and destiny for good, in Jesus' name.

13.Father, let whatever I decree in prayer be established instantly.

14.I pull down and I destroy with the blood of Jesus, every stronghold of the enemies in my life, ministry, home and marriage, in Jesus' name.

15.Father, grant unto me the grace to live a holy life and to walk in all your, ways, commandments and ordinances, blameless.

16.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
17. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
18.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

On My Way To A Shrine. / TB Joshua On The Death Of Kogi State Gvnorship Election Candidate, Abubakar Audu / White House Referred To Christmas Tree As Holiday Tree For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.