Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Names And Details Of Boko Haram Members Arested In Lagos,enugu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names And Details Of Boko Haram Members Arested In Lagos,enugu (37827 Views)

Boko Haram Members Captured By Soldiers (Photos) / Soldiers Kill 15 Boko Haram Members In Sambisa Forest, Recover Heavy Weapons / Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names And Details Of Boko Haram Members Arested In Lagos,enugu by vicfajeze: 7:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
all boko haram backers will all die in shame most especially all north east muslim.shege barawo banza.
Re: Names And Details Of Boko Haram Members Arested In Lagos,enugu by Eazydeek(m): 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
Billygee2u:
President Buhari boys
Buhari's boys ??
And they are caught ?
Brain nor exist for your head, na worms full there
Re: Names And Details Of Boko Haram Members Arested In Lagos,enugu by Welcomme: 7:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
kamilous:
and OGUNSHE ( d arrested iyanya bomb blast) was a Muslim too abi? u must b sick dude
Aminu oguwushe is a muslim. A stunch muslim. I personally know him. So get ur fact right b4 showing ur stupidity and ignorance here.
Re: Names And Details Of Boko Haram Members Arested In Lagos,enugu by nellyelitz(m): 7:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
umar4info:
they are used
used? Used by who
Re: Names And Details Of Boko Haram Members Arested In Lagos,enugu by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
Demmzy15:

If indeed you claim they're Muslims, then this dudes are Christians who love Christ!

*Lord’s Resistance Army, a pseudo-Christian cult whose announced goal is to impose the Ten Commandants as the law of Uganda. To that end, the LRA slaughtered thousands of men, women and children, raped women, and forced people into being sex slaves over a 25-year period starting in 1986.

*Eric Rudolph, who was tied to the white supremacist “Christian Identity” movement, had bombed abortion clinics, a gay nightclub and the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta, which killed two people and wounded 110.

*he National Liberation Front of Tripura; Most of India’s Christians are peaceful, but a major exception is the National Liberation Front of Tripura (NLFT). Active in the state of Tripura in Northeastern India since 1989, NLFT is a paramilitary Christianist movement that hopes to secede from India and establish a Christian fundamentalist government in Tripura.
In 2000, NLFT vowed to kill anyone who participated in Durga Puja (an annual Hindu festival) And in May 2003, at least 30 Hindus were murdered during one of NLFT’s killing sprees.

Permit me to stop here! There's still more, just ponder upon this first. Play opposition with sense!

But they never supported their actions with the words of Jesus Christ from the Bible. These Boko guys have more than enough Quranic verses especially the exact words of Muhammed to support their atrocities.
Re: Names And Details Of Boko Haram Members Arested In Lagos,enugu by Demmzy15(m): 8:05pm On Aug 31, 2015
ILIDEFI:

But they never supported their actions with the words of Jesus Christ from the Bible. These Boko guys have more than enough Quranic verses especially the exact words of Muhammed to support their atrocities.
Jesus is your God and he commanded them, I repeat boko-are-rams actions cannot be associated with Islam. My earlier post shows how some Christians in the Lord's Resistance Army want the 10 commandments to be established! This are one of the things Jesus told them to do.
Re: Names And Details Of Boko Haram Members Arested In Lagos,enugu by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
Demmzy15:

Jesus is your God and he commanded them, I repeat boko-are-rams actions cannot be associated with Islam. My earlier post shows how some Christians in the Lord's Resistance Army want the 10 commandments to be established! This are one of the things Jesus told them to do.

That's more like Judaism. Judaism thrives on obedience to the laws and commandments as the only key to being accepted by God. Christianity on the other hand focuses on confessing and accepting Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour. Anybody who forces you to practice the 10 Commandments to the letter but has nothing to say about confessing Christ is not a Christian. He's more of a Jew.
The backbone of Christianity is in the New Testament.

Boko Haram members on the other hand have numerous verses of the Quran which support their actions. Muhammed Yusuf started out as an Islamic scholar/teacher, with many followers attending his teachings every Friday during Jumaat.
Apart from Boko guys, Fulani herdsmen also practice the same thing but in a slightly different dimension.

An average Muslim northerner has religious violence latent in his blood, waiting for the slightest trigger to be put to use. That's why one can't mistakenly say anything against Mohammed and still be alive the following day if he's surrounded by core Muslims.

Northern Africa and some parts of Eastern Europe which were originally Christian nations were conquered by the Arabs with violence. The spread of Islam even in Northern Nigeria was by Jihad. So what is your point really?

Islam is violence and violence is Islam. QED
Re: Names And Details Of Boko Haram Members Arested In Lagos,enugu by lekjons(m): 8:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
Davidifeanyi:
Chritian? Where you people warship?
undecided

1 Like

Re: Names And Details Of Boko Haram Members Arested In Lagos,enugu by lekjons(m): 8:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
wiseoneking:
Who told you that you are a christian? Look at his mouth " i'm a Christian" Abi Christian ndi nakpo isi ala. Define your type of Christian
Ode! (mumu)

1 Like

Re: Names And Details Of Boko Haram Members Arested In Lagos,enugu by irunmulowo(m): 8:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
thewarrior72:
How to make/become a Muslim...smileywinksad
anoda dindinrin....
Re: Names And Details Of Boko Haram Members Arested In Lagos,enugu by Orikinla(m): 8:48pm On Aug 31, 2015
Almighty God JEHOVAH is answering our prayers. HALLELUJAH!
Let us pray.
Re: Names And Details Of Boko Haram Members Arested In Lagos,enugu by Demmzy15(m): 9:05pm On Aug 31, 2015
ILIDEFI:

That's more like Judaism. Judaism thrives on obedience to the laws and commandments as the only key to being accepted by God. Christianity on the other hand focuses on confessing and accepting Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour. Anybody who forces you to practice the 10 Commandments to the letter but has nothing to say about confessing Christ is not a Christian. He's more of a Jew.
The backbone of Christianity is in the New Testament.

I don't have time to argue the above, my final note is Jesus who's God according to you commanded them. Shikena!

Boko Haram members on the other hand have numerous verses of the Quran which support their actions.

By this assertion of yours, I can safely conclude that Christian extremists get their inspiration from the Bible and its god!

Muhammed Yusuf started out as an Islamic scholar/teacher, with many followers attending his teachings every Friday during Jumaat.

I don't consider Mr. Yusuf a scholar because he doesn't fulfill the criterion in which he's to be called a scholar!

Apart from Boko guys, Fulani herdsmen also practice the same thing but in a slightly different dimension.

What some herdsmen are doing doesn't have any relationship with Islam. No verses in the Qur'an or hadeeth tells you to kill people for your cow!

An average Muslim northerner has religious violence latent in his blood, waiting for the slightest trigger to be put to use.

I disagree you on this, the religious zealots are the foolish and ignorant ones. A Muslim who clearly knows his Qur'an and Sunnah won't indulge in terrorism.

That's why one can't mistakenly say anything against Mohammed and still be alive the following day if he's surrounded by core Muslims.

I don't get your point, please rephrase!

Northern Africa and some parts of Eastern Europe which were originally Christian nations were conquered by the Arabs with violence.

Do you know about this wars before spilling sh't? Hope you know Christians in one of their wars ate dead bodies of Muslim men, women and children?! Research this wars, Incase you want me to teach you about them, I'll gladly do!

The spread of Islam even in Northern Nigeria was by Jihad.

Islam spread to South West in the 15-16 century during the reign of Mansa Musa through trade and it spread through the North in the 9th century through Arab Traders and merchants contact with the Kanem Bornu.

So what is your point really?

My point is stop attributing the actions of ignorant terrorists to Islam. Now what's your point exactly?!

[s]Islam is violence and violence is Islam. QED[/s]

Christianity is hypocrisy and hypocrisy is all about Christianity. QED!

1 Like

Re: Names And Details Of Boko Haram Members Arested In Lagos,enugu by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
Am i going to use the names to sell akara in the market?

[b] Meanwhile.............

Get our complete Brilliantlights Media Fiverr Training packages Todayand start offering unique services professionally on Fiverr and generating income from your living room.

Fiverr is the world's foremost website for freelancers selling their skills starting from $5. That is $5 is the basic amount you can start selling a gig but you can have extras of up to $100, $200 per Gig (you are permitted 20 Gigs at a time)and you can be making more than $1000, $2000 per Gig selling your skill on fiverr every month on only one account! Now imagine up to 5 accounts with 20 Gigs each!. For some people this may be too good to be true but it is true and hundreds of thousands like me are making money off it every day. All it requires is possessing the knowledge of how to build profitable accounts, optimizing them for constant orders and delivering with continuous positive reviews and high ratings.

The complete training packages covers five Hot in-demand services from

ARTICLE WRITING TO
GRAPHICS DESIGN,
VIDEO AND ANIMATION,
WEB DESIGN AND
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT

It includes Hours of Training Videos created by our Experts on each service covering: Opening a Service Specific Professional Fiverr Account, Creating Attractive Gigs with Captivating Gig Images and Gig Videos, Delivering orders and Receiving your Payments in Nigeria. The package also include tools like Adobe Photoshop for creating Gig images and Camtasia Software for Gig videos creation respectively along with Special Tools specific to each service included in each pack. Interested participants would also be introduced into our Facebook Brilliantlightsmedia Support Group as well as our Whatsapp Group through 070-665-64342 for follow up.

After many years working and earning on fiverr, we as a reputable company put our heads together to help introduce others who are in desperate need of financial upliftment, having heard and seen how desperate jobless youths have become in a bid to land jobs or engage in any business whether bad or dehumanizing just to survive or how companies are retrenching people daily and sending them into the over saturated Labor market.

The internet is a trillion dollar per month platform everyone should be working on today and Fiverr is one of the easiest means to start earning from it. However you need to get on it the right way. Stop creating accounts that have no potential for profit. Get the skills that you can sell not only on fiverr and other freelance sites (Like Elance, freelancer.com) but also required by Big businesses and companies around us, even better, you could create your own business like we have done as a Social Media Management company and stop complaining about lack of jobs, wicked requirements or jobs already arranged for the connected

If you have questions or enquiries Please PM me here on Nairaland or reach me through the whatsapp number mentioned earlier[/b]
Re: Names And Details Of Boko Haram Members Arested In Lagos,enugu by Ugik(m): 9:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
may they know no peace if they come to enugu again
Re: Names And Details Of Boko Haram Members Arested In Lagos,enugu by does3(m): 11:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
Nice one DSS,still the most active under cover agency.
Re: Names And Details Of Boko Haram Members Arested In Lagos,enugu by Flairoqy(m): 11:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
lekjons:
yes they are, but has any muslim around u behave like them?! if 'NO', then they're not good muslims, they're brainwashed criminals!
case-closed
NB: i'm a Christian
Thank You! Cos I can't continue stressing my fingers trying to clear things up to the ignorant Africans.

1 Like

Re: Names And Details Of Boko Haram Members Arested In Lagos,enugu by stellytwinkle(f): 11:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Look at the names, You don't need to look carefully. What do you see?...
i see foolish mallams and ab¤kis.

1 Like

Re: Names And Details Of Boko Haram Members Arested In Lagos,enugu by jacksonite: 3:19am On Sep 01, 2015
nellyelitz:
Why are all of them bearing isl.a.MIc names wink
Before nko? Did you ever believe the madness that boko haram are Christians? Forget that so called religion of piss. Nothing good..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names And Details Of Boko Haram Members Arested In Lagos,enugu by stepo707: 8:47am On Sep 01, 2015
samplegirl:

Yes they have come to spread the news. The chief in commander of this country is a muslin, a sunni Muslim for crying out loud. The most fanatical sect in islam.

Talking about osama bin Laden, Al Alaqi, Abu Zaqawi, Abu Baghdatti the founder and leader of isis, they are all sunni muslims. Their brother has come to use federal might to ensure the jihad spreads.

This is just a prelude the main orchestra is on the way. Let us continue to use probe to decieve ourselves.

my sister my own is that they should not bring war oooo.
Re: Names And Details Of Boko Haram Members Arested In Lagos,enugu by umar4info(m): 12:08am On Sep 03, 2015
nellyelitz:
used? Used by who
by some malicious people who are Muslims by name and not by practice. They don't even have or read the Qur'an.
Re: Names And Details Of Boko Haram Members Arested In Lagos,enugu by nellyelitz(m): 9:29am On Sep 03, 2015
umar4info:
by some malicious people who are Muslims by name and not by practice. They don't even have or read the Qur'an.
OK I grab
Re: Names And Details Of Boko Haram Members Arested In Lagos,enugu by umar4info(m): 12:47am On Sep 04, 2015
nellyelitz:
OK I grab
Thank God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crisis Brews In Edo As Benin, Ijaw Youths Flaunt Placards Claiming Gelegele (pic / South West Development Commission Bill Causes Uproar At The Senate / Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.