Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:53 PM

See Snake That Was Killed This Afternoon At The Front Of AAUA SENATE BUILDING - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Snake That Was Killed This Afternoon At The Front Of AAUA SENATE BUILDING (58310 Views)

Nigerians React To Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Photos) / Picture Of Proposed Titanic Senate Building In OAU / See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Snake That Was Killed This Afternoon At The Front Of AAUA SENATE BUILDING by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
boombay:

@bolded

I see!!!grin
I talk am!!
Aaua is meant for lmbeciles!
boombay:

kikikikikigrin...I've lived in akure for 8 years and I wrote jamb twice and never applied for aaua...
lemme tell you why it is the most sought state uni....
80% of jamb aspirants in ondo state apply for the school...
alot of my friends applied for aaua this year just a few applied for futa...
aaua is just an average university
and besides unad is better than aaua...
no sentiments... I'm a native of ondo state!

With grammar as bad as this and the horrible way you have been murdering punctuation, I'm sure everyone can obviously see who the real 1mbecile is. Little wonder you couldn't gain admission into the school, AAUA does not need slowpokes like you. undecided

3 Likes

Re: See Snake That Was Killed This Afternoon At The Front Of AAUA SENATE BUILDING by Mikimo(m): 4:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
ABJDOT:
It was raining in Akungba,Ondo state. since morning, I went to senate building with of one my friend, which(who) want(wanted) to sign his clearance on getting there I saw some guys, trying to kill this big snake.

Chai!!...Op, you ve rily murdered English oo!!... You don't do GNS in ur school ni??!!.... Diaris God oo!!
Re: See Snake That Was Killed This Afternoon At The Front Of AAUA SENATE BUILDING by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
ABJDOT:
[b]It was raining in Akungba,Ondo state. since morning, I went to senate building with of one my friend, which want to sign his clearance on getting there I saw some guys, trying to kill this big snake[/b].

NO COMMENT

RIP TO ENGLISH
Re: See Snake That Was Killed This Afternoon At The Front Of AAUA SENATE BUILDING by tohpahz(f): 5:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
FriedPlantain:

. Maybe because you are a mammywater. tongue

Lolzzz. Nd ua a pappywater. grin
Re: See Snake That Was Killed This Afternoon At The Front Of AAUA SENATE BUILDING by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
musKeeto:

My brother... grin grin grin grin ha farrr naa? grin grin omo, weed and other weeds... grin grin
Had a hunch it was you on that Uyi thread. Did a search today and whaddyaknow grin
Hahaha, I'm no Yuzedo bro, just a big fan of yours. Reading your posts and that of LB on nairaland as a guest inspired me to join the forum as a full member. cheesy
Re: See Snake That Was Killed This Afternoon At The Front Of AAUA SENATE BUILDING by janefrancisca(f): 5:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
Funny enough, d senate hall and the office (Council Affairs Division) where i did my NYSC compulsory one year primary assignment in 2011 was in the same building. I sha miss my days in AAUA especially my boss Mrs Akinnawonu grin
Re: See Snake That Was Killed This Afternoon At The Front Of AAUA SENATE BUILDING by ayokunlei(m): 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
boombay:
AAUA NO BE SCHOOL lipsrsealed

NOTE: I'M A NATIVE OF ONDO STATEgrin

BBF crew grin
Re: See Snake That Was Killed This Afternoon At The Front Of AAUA SENATE BUILDING by TuGreat(m): 5:19pm On Sep 01, 2015
Am here to use my talent to serve you and everyone out there.Download and enjoy this soothing,relieving,hot banging song titled ALL YOU GAT. https://my.notjustok.com/track/27831/tugreat-all-you-gat#.VeSgFtbpzMi.
Re: See Snake That Was Killed This Afternoon At The Front Of AAUA SENATE BUILDING by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Hahaha, I'm no Yuzedo bro, just a big fan of yours. Reading your posts and that of LB on nairaland as a guest inspired me to join the forum as a full member. cheesy
Damn.. Hehehe. It's cool. NL's a mockery of what it used to be. Or we are just getting old.
Re: See Snake That Was Killed This Afternoon At The Front Of AAUA SENATE BUILDING by tohpahz(f): 5:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
asumo12:
I LOVE REPTILES

cry

Lols.. i know u do.. tongue
Re: See Snake That Was Killed This Afternoon At The Front Of AAUA SENATE BUILDING by ayanfede(m): 5:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
[quote author=boombay post=37531245]AAUA NO BE SCHOOL lipsrsealed

And which Village are you from? C ur mouth like AAUA no b school....na Church? mtchhhew....some people can make mouth sha
Re: See Snake That Was Killed This Afternoon At The Front Of AAUA SENATE BUILDING by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
ednut1:
must we always kill dem cant they call the pest control center guys grin
in Nigeria,

Dreaming on the monkey mountain.
Re: See Snake That Was Killed This Afternoon At The Front Of AAUA SENATE BUILDING by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
[quote author=janefrancisca post=37566346]Funny enough, d senate hall and the office (Council Affairs Division) where i did my NYSC compulsory one year primary assignment in 2011 was in the same building. I sha miss my days in AAUA especially my boss Mrs Akinnawonu grin[/quote)I sha say I know u. Don't ask me where,thank God. *lol*
Re: See Snake That Was Killed This Afternoon At The Front Of AAUA SENATE BUILDING by gebest: 5:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
delishpot:
Beautiful snake.
u must be from Anambra state.
Re: See Snake That Was Killed This Afternoon At The Front Of AAUA SENATE BUILDING by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 01, 2015
janefrancisca:
Funny enough, d senate hall and the office (Council Affairs Division) where i did my NYSC compulsory one year primary assignment in 2011 was in the same building. I sha miss my days in AAUA especially my boss Mrs Akinnawonu grin
I sha say I know u,don't ask me how,thank God.*lol*
Re: See Snake That Was Killed This Afternoon At The Front Of AAUA SENATE BUILDING by Vikky014(f): 5:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
wow. d snakes colour is very cool
Re: See Snake That Was Killed This Afternoon At The Front Of AAUA SENATE BUILDING by cytellProperty: 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
This Nairaland sef, better news and information did not make the frontpage, it is this snake issue that is making frontpage. Na wa o.
ABJDOT:
It was raining in Akungba,Ondo state. since morning, I went to senate building with of one my friend, which want to sign his clearance on getting there I saw some guys, trying to kill this big snake.
Re: See Snake That Was Killed This Afternoon At The Front Of AAUA SENATE BUILDING by trappatoni(m): 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
chocolateme:
Dear, modify your "which" in reference to your friend.
Where is the snake photo? Let it better be as big as you wrote it.

All these baby snakes are on loose cannon, killed everywhere and everyday. What happened to "children listen to your parents and stay in one place" but adventures no go gree them.

FTC
Chocolate ice cream.
AT THIS RATE I DOUBT IF THERE WILL BE ANY SNAKE LEFT IN NIGERIA. E MURA SI KE PA GBOGBO WON TAN.
Re: See Snake That Was Killed This Afternoon At The Front Of AAUA SENATE BUILDING by engrhorla(m): 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
ednut1:
must we always kill dem cant they call the pest control center guys grin

Are u by a anyway a resident of d most populous black nation in d 3rd world?

I mean, wake up frm ur sleep coz ur geographical location has changed. U ar now in W/Africa in a nation btw longitudes 4 - 14 degrees east of GMT borderd by Niger 2 d north, Boko haram 2 d NE, Camoroon to d East, Benin 2 d West and Militants 2 d South

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: See Snake That Was Killed This Afternoon At The Front Of AAUA SENATE BUILDING by ednut1(m): 6:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
engrhorla:

I mean, wake up frm ur sleep coz ur geographical location has changed. U ar now in W/Africa in a nation btw longitudes 4 - 14 degrees east of GMT borderd by Niger 2 d north, Boko haram 2 d NE, Camoroon to d East, Benin 2 d West and Militants 2 d South

dancok:
in Nigeria,
Dreaming on the monkey mountain.
engrhorla:

have u ever heard of something called sarcasm grin

1 Like

Re: See Snake That Was Killed This Afternoon At The Front Of AAUA SENATE BUILDING by Defcon1(m): 6:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
donolushegzy:
Do you have someone looking for a job ? Or u personally wanna change your career.. join the social handler job channel on bbm C00442C96
What is it all about?
Are you guys on whatsapp?
Re: See Snake That Was Killed This Afternoon At The Front Of AAUA SENATE BUILDING by Topman0001(m): 6:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
chocolateme:
Dear, modify your "which" in reference to your friend.
Where is the snake photo? Let it better be as big as you wrote it.

All these baby snakes are on loose cannon, killed everywhere and everyday. What happened to "children listen to your parents and stay in one place" but adventures no go gree them.

FTC
Chocolate ice cream.
Good observer, but the word "want" after the which should be "wanted"
Re: See Snake That Was Killed This Afternoon At The Front Of AAUA SENATE BUILDING by Topman0001(m): 6:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
In short time, snakes will go extinct. They're almost endangered.
Re: See Snake That Was Killed This Afternoon At The Front Of AAUA SENATE BUILDING by Busari132(m): 6:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
ABJDOT:
I've upload the photo now thanks.
. u mean u were nt schooling in dat school cos I can't blv. What I'm reading
Re: See Snake That Was Killed This Afternoon At The Front Of AAUA SENATE BUILDING by chocolateme(f): 6:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
Topman0001:

Good observer, but the word "want" after the which should be "wanted"
thumbs up

1 Like

Re: See Snake That Was Killed This Afternoon At The Front Of AAUA SENATE BUILDING by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 01, 2015
That is a highly venomous Gaboon Viper
Re: See Snake That Was Killed This Afternoon At The Front Of AAUA SENATE BUILDING by delishpot: 7:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
gebest:
u must be from Anambra state.

Far from it. Unless Anambra people hate snakes as much as I do. I just like to see the skin hang on my wall das all!
Re: See Snake That Was Killed This Afternoon At The Front Of AAUA SENATE BUILDING by Horphemiphor(f): 7:46pm On Sep 01, 2015
boombay:

i opened your profile and was confused

your dp indicates you're an slowpoke or mentally deranged because dahz not how normal people pose for pictures!undecided
now I know u're really high on cheap drugs
Re: See Snake That Was Killed This Afternoon At The Front Of AAUA SENATE BUILDING by anonym0us: 8:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
AmakaDNB:
That's a venomous snake. But it's also an endangered species...
What if one day a compound in the venom provides possible solution to cancer??
Stop indiscriminate wasting of biodiversity.
Nigeria should embrace bioconservation.
all this I too know girls yet na u go first shout snake kill it kill it Jesus holy ghost fire etc enter bush begin hunt for life snakes Mrs nageo wild
Re: See Snake That Was Killed This Afternoon At The Front Of AAUA SENATE BUILDING by FOLLEY20(m): 8:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
delishpot:
Beautiful snake.
Re: See Snake That Was Killed This Afternoon At The Front Of AAUA SENATE BUILDING by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
boombay:

I'm a fresher at the university of Ilorin if I attend aaua it is either i run mad or i die?! i don't attend school that are meant for demented oafs! by the way are you a student of aaua??

fresher? The school just completed post utme.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Message University Of Liverpool Issued To Students Masturbating In Toilets / If You Didnt Do This While In The University Then You Missed Thousands Of Naira / Rector Of Federal Polytechnic, Ekowe Dies During Sex With Teenager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.