Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Selfie Sticks : The Best Way To Take Pictures - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Selfie Sticks : The Best Way To Take Pictures (1433 Views)

Man Takes Selfie In Eye Of Boomslang Snake In Cape Town [photos] / See Where This Lady Took Selfie ( Hilarious) / Take Pictures By Blinking With Blincam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Selfie Sticks : The Best Way To Take Pictures by JumiaOnline(m): 4:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hello,
It’s Friday again. Time to TGIF and enjoy a fun weekend.

What’s your weekend plan? Hitting the club, Owambe parties or staying in bed? Selfies are a must. All day, anywhere. So stop! Take one now; at the party, as you scroll down, right in front of the mirror. But that can get tiring fast. So why not use a Selfie Stick?

Yes, that dainty, portable accessory that gives personal photos the cool selfie effect. Who needs a partner in photography when you have a Selfie Stick.

Stretch it. Twist it. Flip it you way. And take loads of cool Selfies. It’s the weekend after all. Let your hair down. All those Instagram selfies won’t take themselves

Super compatible with all range of smartphones. Jack it or bluetooth it and you are good to go. Strike a pose and say “CHEESE”! Have a happy Selfie week!

Re: Selfie Sticks : The Best Way To Take Pictures by Kingjoshbaba(m): 9:13pm On Aug 31, 2015
Pls can I use that Selfie stick with my iPhone and my Samsung galaxy s2? Which of those phones can't it work with? I am interested!!!

(1) (Reply)

IQ Test: Is This Picture Drawn Or Real? / Please Can Someone Help Me With A Link To Download Google Sketchup 2017 Crack / How To Compress / Shrink High Quality Videos On Your Android Smartphone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.