Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Imagine Kanye West Wins The Election - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Imagine Kanye West Wins The Election (770 Views)

Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her / E-money Vs The Psquare's - Who Wins The ‘battle Of The Mansions’? [PICS] / Wizkid Wins The Headies 'Artiste Of The Year' Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine Kanye West Wins The Election by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ok. I'm sure by now you all have heard that popular rapper Kanye West had announced he would be running for America president in the next elections in 2020.

So my thoughts are: they said when you are president of america you are president of the world, , america would want another black president, Kanye has large influence, Kanye that I know, is he that responsible?, he talks to much, he calls himself Yeezus, and sometimes sounds like he knows christ, other times sounds anti-christ.

So take a second and Imagine he wins the election, what do you think would happen?

I just feel the "real" end time is 2020......there is something about that year that is more than a vision. :x
Re: Imagine Kanye West Wins The Election by missmary(f): 4:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
runzlord:
Ok. I'm sure by now you all have heard that popular rapper Kanye West had announced he would be running for America president in the next elections in 2020.

So my thoughts are: they said when you are president of america you are president of the world, , america would want another black president, Kanye has large influence, Kanye that I know, is he that responsible?, he talks to much, he calls himself Yeezus, and sometimes sounds like he knows christ, other times sounds anti-christ.

So take a second and Imagine he wins the election, what do you think would happen?

I just feel the "real" end time is 2020......there is something about that year that is more than a vision. :x
Confusion
Re: Imagine Kanye West Wins The Election by princealexndre(m): 6:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
damn...I m gonna commit sucide
Re: Imagine Kanye West Wins The Election by Hostess(f): 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
Nice
Re: Imagine Kanye West Wins The Election by dasphinx1(m): 6:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
Kanye kanye kanye cheesy That guy ehn grin
Re: Imagine Kanye West Wins The Election by faith551(m): 6:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
People speculated the world will end 6/6/06, 2006 pass, we still dey here, dem come talk say na 2010,2010 din pass since ten years ago, now na 2020.
We are busy speculating amagedon while people are dying everyday and are being judged.
Between I dnt believe US president is a world president, every body na kimg for him mama kitchen.
Re: Imagine Kanye West Wins The Election by Yemmy94(m): 12:28am On Sep 02, 2015
[quote author=runzlord post=37530660]Ok. I'm sure by now you all have heard that popular rapper Kanye West had announced he would be running for America president in the next elections in 2020.

I just feel the "real" end time is 2020......there is something about that year that is more than a vision. :yahoo would b legalize

(1) (Reply)

Hypertrichosis:rare Condition Made Family Fed Up Of Being Called ‘wolves-photos / Jahbless Calls Out For Timaya & Producer For Stealing The Beat Of His Song / I Am Proud To Be A Se.x Symbol – Female Singer, Victoria Kimani Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.