Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,546 members, 7,801,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Medical Doctor Arrested For Carrying Out Abortion In Edo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Medical Doctor Arrested For Carrying Out Abortion In Edo (19829 Views)

Man Arrested For Carrying 4 Phones In Lagos (Photos) / Man Who Posed As Us-based Female Doctor Arrested In India For Duping Businessman / Photos Of Gana's Native Doctor Arrested After Military Raid On Shrine In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medical Doctor Arrested For Carrying Out Abortion In Edo by Epatty(f): 9:10pm On Aug 31, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:
Y do ladies spread their legs when they know they are not ready?
pleasure n lack of fear of God

1 Like

Re: Medical Doctor Arrested For Carrying Out Abortion In Edo by Epatty(f): 9:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
Raiden:
I think abortion should be legalized because...

People should not be compelled to have children they don't want to have or have children when they are not ready and Abortion can regulate overpopulation. If overpopulation is good China will not restrict people to limited births.

its sin befr God. Its murder. Y wont she tak pills dan havin herself pregnant. It shudn't b legalized
Re: Medical Doctor Arrested For Carrying Out Abortion In Edo by RetroBoy: 9:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
emmyw:
I don't know if that's what he studied in school? To be destroying innocent babies, most people are foolish, had it been his mother aborted him then, he wouldn't have been born for this silly act, I don't know why some people prefer God's wrath in the name of making money(common colour tissue paper) God will judge everyone according what he/she has done while on earth.
Oh please shut it!
The abortion became complicated because it was done under clandestine, unsanitary and unsafe conditions.
In climes where abortion is legal, it is carried out with utmost care and skill , since there is nothing to hide.
As long as women get pregnant, there will always be abortions. Thr question is who carries it out.
Re: Medical Doctor Arrested For Carrying Out Abortion In Edo by Epatty(f): 9:17pm On Aug 31, 2015
Raiden:
I think abortion should be legalized because...

People should not be compelled to have children they don't want to have or have children when they are not ready and Abortion can regulate overpopulation. If overpopulation is good China will not restrict people to limited births.

its sin befr God. Its murder n shud nt b legalized. Y wont she tak pills dan gettn pregnant. Tnk God u'r nt in govt
Re: Medical Doctor Arrested For Carrying Out Abortion In Edo by ZianaJordana(f): 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:
Women should only have sex if they're planning on having a child? Lol. Bye, with that.
Re: Medical Doctor Arrested For Carrying Out Abortion In Edo by 400billionman: 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
Abortion has no legal backing like man to man, woman to woman.

God is Great.
Re: Medical Doctor Arrested For Carrying Out Abortion In Edo by ZianaJordana(f): 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
All of this is just terrible, and a mess. Perhaps we should sell abortion pills on the web in the West, then maybe Nigerian women can use those privately, until people come to their senses, and the laws criminalising abortions are overturned.
Re: Medical Doctor Arrested For Carrying Out Abortion In Edo by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:10am On Sep 01, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:

Same question goes to the men also,Why cant dey padlock there joystick till whenever they become responsible to accept pregnancies undecided
Re: Medical Doctor Arrested For Carrying Out Abortion In Edo by charlso1(m): 10:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
islandmoon:

are you boss now? Nigeria is only place where you will see a man selling a book on how to make billions in 3days" and the man is still trekking..
I don't care to know what you think and I am not what you think. I am not selling any book and God knows that I don't trek. Check my nairaland profile and you will know that I have never sold any book. All my teachings are free. Some forex and option traders can testify that. You have to believe anything and that doesn't change anything.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Internet Fraudster Bags Jail Term In Kaduna / Policeman Arrested For Allegedly Raping 7-year-old Girl Inside Kiosk / ‘I Defraud Victim N100,000 In Every Operation’: Fraudsters (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.