Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Tedious Documentation Process Of Workforce Outsourcing Agent - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tedious Documentation Process Of Workforce Outsourcing Agent (2536 Views)

In Urgent Need Of Workforce Past Questions / Please I Need Genieu Outsourcing Agent/employment Agent Around Sango Ota (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tedious Documentation Process Of Workforce Outsourcing Agent by frajoe2reel: 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
I wonder why workforce keep rejecting guarantors presented to them by prospective employee,for God sake where the heck do they want person to get all those high class guarantor from i pray government step in and halt all these injustice perpetrated by most outsourcing job outfit,upon all the stress of documentation some end up not getting the job as if that is not enough those that eventually get the job, they cut more than half of the employee salary making the employee to go home with peanut at the end of the month. Am optimistic that the government of pres. Buhari would soon about it, guyz what are your experience.

2 Likes

Re: Tedious Documentation Process Of Workforce Outsourcing Agent by urbighead: 5:08am On Sep 01, 2015
Bro move on..... Better things ahead.. It's a capitalist system.. It's a great wish you have that buhari steps In... Sorry to burst ur bubbles.... That will never happen in another million years. Except of course it stops being a capitalist system. Workforce has done no wrong, they are legally ok, if they ask for a guarantor of their choice, if you can't get it, move on. That's a. Private business set up with their own company rules... Capitalism
Re: Tedious Documentation Process Of Workforce Outsourcing Agent by Luchiana1(f): 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
frajoe2reel:
I wonder why workforce keep rejecting guarantors presented to them by prospective employee,for God sake where the heck do they want person to get all those high class guarantor from i pray government step in and halt all these injustice perpetrated by most outsourcing job outfit,upon all the stress of documentation some end up not getting the job as if that is not enough those that eventually get the job, they cut more than half of the employee salary making the employee to go home with peanut at the end of the month. Am optimistic that the government of pres. Buhari would soon about it, guyz what are your experience.
buhari has not done anytin jor

(1) (Reply)

Government Of Akwa Ibom State : Job Opportunities / Urgently Needed - Nta Recruitment 2017 | How To Apply / Totalpreneur Entrepreneurship Development Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.