Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,421 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:10 PM

Why Are You Still Single?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Still Single?? (705 Views)

How “no Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage, 6yrs after I'm still single / Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You Still Single?? by Dennygirl: 6:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
To all the single spinters and bachelors out there,have got just one question for you....why are you still single?
Re: Why Are You Still Single?? by peeparty(m): 6:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
grin
Re: Why Are You Still Single?? by Natotogokillme: 6:13pm On Aug 31, 2015
Dennygirl:
To all the single spinters and bachelors out there,have got just one question for you....why are you still single?
U go marry me?

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single?? by FruityLass: 6:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are You Still Single?? by donholy28(m): 6:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
Cause we re afraid of marriage...girls re scammers

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single?? by Dotwillis1(m): 6:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
Bachelor, cool

Spinster? That's dangerous o
Re: Why Are You Still Single?? by donMIG(m): 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
I tot I explained days back or am I high on....
Re: Why Are You Still Single?? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 31, 2015
Dennygirl:
I’m not single. I’m not searching . I’m simple on reserve for the one who deserves my heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Still Single?? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
donholy28:
Cause we re afraid of marriage...girls re scammers
are you for real!

(1) (Reply)

Opinions: Advice Me On What I Should Do Pls / Should A Neighbor Ask You About Your Children's Bad Behavior? / A Girl In Need Of A Boy Friend Today That Is Her Birthday & How Contact Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.